Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    johncalvin is offline Junior Member

Someone stole my dog

Someone stole my blue pit yesterday evening. On my birthday of all days. I feel like i lost my best friend, can't even bring myself to eat. He was on a big chain and even if he did break it one of my neighbours would of called me by now. Funny i think i looked the guy who stole him dead in the eye. Not trying to profile people racially, but i jus gotta be real about it. I live in an all white neighbour hood and their was a black fella driving around the loop in a big dodge. Ain't think nothing of it at the time but i really don't know what business he'd have back here. All my neighbours are middle aged white people. if i see that truck agin i think im gonna shoot n then ask questions.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, ya gotta watch them black fellas.... shifty if you ask me.... better off if we just move em all off to the side

or it could be the viet namese (sp?) family down the street. You know how all them vietnamese like eatin dogs. better off if we just move em all off to the side.

ok ok ok! just kiddin.... sheesh! gimme a break will ya?

Flier is offline Productive Member
    He´ll be in a dog fight within next couple of days.

Eastern Europeans are known to steal dogs in my town, to use for fighting practice.
    Once I heard about several dogs disappearing, I started to lock my gate.

im not 100% sure the guy in the dodge is the criminal, but i dont really care. i live in a small town, if i see that truck agin im pullin in front of him. n it's unfortunate for him i keep a 357 in between the seats

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by johncalvin View Post
    im not 100% sure the guy in the dodge is the criminal, but i dont really care. i live in a small town, if i see that truck agin im pullin in front of him. n it's unfortunate for him i keep a 357 in between the seats
    ya it is unfortunate for him. he got a pitbull out of the deal

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    nice i got me a ruger gp100 357 satin finish, a nice little cannon

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah someone hit my parked truck the other day. I saw an asian woman in a blue car driving down my street a little earlier. Must have been her .If i see her again im gonna f her up.

Im sorry you lost your dog ..i am .....it sucks , but cmon man.

let's see if i got this right...

black fella in a white neighborhood
    no proof and you don't care
    you are pulling him over and you have a gun

did i miss anything?

right on the nail there bud.

i suppose you guys are right. Emotions are jus high.. i needa calm down

but with that said, i live way outta town ducked off. most people from the nearby town doesn't kno my area exist. i rarely ever see traffic, much less a black guy circling the block 3 times not making astop. but like i said i didn't think nething of it at the time, until my dog went missing. But i see where you guys are coming from. I'm jumping to conclusions, making speculations.
    Last edited by johncalvin; 04-22-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yeah someone hit my parked truck the other day. I saw an asian woman in a blue car driving down my street a little earlier. Must have been her .If i see her again im gonna f her up.

Im sorry you lost your dog ..i am .....it sucks , but cmon man.
    here's a funny story....

my gear turns up missing in my room... 100 vials of enth. i'm tearing the place up looking for it. Obviously those shifty afghans, right? So I'm gonna get em all out in the yard and give em the third degree.

Until I remembered where I put it. Good thing too! Those afghans got lucky. Guess I'll let em slide.... THIs TIME!!

i suppose you guys are right. Emotions are jus high.. i needa calm down
    I'm glad you were able to see how it looked from our end. Our emotional mind tricks us into jumping to conslusions. Our rational mind should know better.

I hope you find your dog.

Thanks!
    ---Roman

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i know how you feel, i had a lovely specimen of a dalmatian afew years back, he weighed in at 43kgs (standard is 35kgs) a beautiful animal, some bastard ripped the wire of my back gate in an attempt to steal him and obviously found he was quite vicious and fvcked off. i found him dying on the road 2 miles from home later that night, he had just been run down and died in my arms. i still think if only i'd checked that stretch of road 5mins earlier tht nite i would most likely still have him

i had a beautiful midnight black cat follow me into a house we were moving into several (10+) years ago. Female. I picked it up and put it outside so we could continue moving furniture into the house. In goes the cat again! WTF?! I grab the cat and put her out again and again this goes on.... later that night I'm feeding the cat which seals the deal. It's now MY cat. Not my kids, or my woman's cat. Mine. I'm watching the game, and boom, there's the cat in my lap. I come home from work and boom, there's the cat to greet me. This cat is ALWAYS in my face, ignoring the rest of my family. Quite strange, yet endearing at the same time. We move several more times, and the cat won't go more than a few feet from me while we are moving, not wanting to be left behind. (Her name was Miss Kitty, btw... I named her). Anyways, we move one last time way up the mountains to my mother n laws for a few months while Im going back to school (maybe it was 15+ years ago... my how time flys!) Ordinarily, i keep Miss Kitty in the house for a week so she can get oriented and understands this is home. BUT my woman and mother n law talk me outta it this time, saying Miss Kitty will be fine. We let her out. She disappears. A few days go by, I'm driving to town, and there is Miss Kitty on the side of the road laying there (?). I stop, she don't move. She's a gonner. I pick her up, and she is still very warm. She just got hit by a car. Moments earlier. She was several miles down hill, going "Home" (where we used to live). She got disoriented, then lost, so was heading back to the last place she knew. My poor little sweet cat. I take her back to my mother n laws house, and bury my Miss Kitty. About 2 feet deep, in a paper bag, by this real cool tree. Next day I go out to look, and the coyots got to her, and had them a meal. My poor Miss Kitty!

Animals come and go. Just let it go and get another one. Nothing you can do now except stir up trouble for yourself.

yeh, i'm not gonna lie i loved this dog. Never had much friends but Moses(my dog) was always there. But he is just a dog. Even if I never see him again I know i'll be fine. I guess it could be a lot worse, like losing a family member. I jus hope karma fcks whoever stole my dog.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Oh Man! I bet you are livid. This is horrible. So so horrible.

Have you put up signs? Did he have a micro-chip by chance?

Pray for Saint Francis to bring him back to you.

So Slimmer,
    been meaning to ask you. Now that you are in a professional way in your avi, whatchya got in that there syringe?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ ha ha ha.....I will never tell until ready to...hmmmmmmm........roll up your sleeve~

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i had a dalmatian once when i was about 13 years old

woke up one morning the dog was gone. wasnt stolen, didnt run away.

my mom gave her away and thought it was best she did it when i was asleep and couldnt say bye.

yeh, i'm not gonna lie i loved this dog. Never had much friends but Moses(my dog) was always there. But he is just a dog. Even if I never see him again I know i'll be fine. I guess it could be a lot worse, like losing a family member. I jus hope karma fcks whoever stole my dog.
    I got beautiful large black dog. My best friend.

Did u ever sit quietly and stare your dog deep in the eyes, him staring back?...There is more there, IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post

my mom gave her away and thought it was best she did it when i was asleep and couldnt say bye.
    id of gone berserk!!!

jtuner77 is offline Member
    It's obvious with your responses that you are from a "small town" and your "shoot first, ask questions later", happy to know there are still small minded people on this earth that think along the same lines as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    It's obvious with your responses that you are from a "small town" and your "shoot first, ask questions later", happy to know there are still small minded people on this earth that think along the same lines as you do.
    i'm not going to say i'm not closed minded. Because i am, partially. Especially from where I come from. I even take a little pride in being closed minded. But if you would of continued reading the thread you would of also read where i admitted i was talking a little irrationally. Which I was, but in my defense emotions were high. I was really having trouble keeping it together

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

That's really fuc'd up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jtuner77 is offline Member
    I read the whole thread. Emotions should not reflect racial profiling. Would you want that done to you? Say a cop got shot in an all black neighborhood by a white man and you just happened to be driving through and a black cop sees you and decides to pull you over cause you are white and he "assumes" cause you are white and you dont belong in this neighborhood that you are the perp.

I would never be proud of being close minded, that statement in itself is just sickening.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ^^^ ha ha ha.....I will never tell until ready to...hmmmmmmm........roll up your sleeve~
    Slimmer, been meaning to also ask if you'll administer my TRT. I take my shots in the hip BTW.

OP, good luck on the dog. Think positive!!!

i found the fker who stole my dog

I read the whole thread. Emotions should not reflect racial profiling. Would you want that done to you? Say a cop got shot in an all black neighborhood by a white man and you just happened to be driving through and a black cop sees you and decides to pull you over cause you are white and he "assumes" cause you are white and you dont belong in this neighborhood that you are the perp.

I would never be proud of being close minded, that statement in itself is just sickening.
    oh well jtuner. i never claimed to be a good human. i have my problems. im sure you have your share also.

Is he still breathing?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I understand how you feel man. If I ever caught someone messing with my dogs they would be staring down the barrel of my 12 gauge. Thats only if they were on my property though. I dont think it would be smart to bring a gun into the situation even if your 100% the guy stole your dog. It's just not worth the consequences. If you catch him trespassing on your property thats a different story.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Sorry about your dog man.

I had to put mines to sleep two years ago. I tried everything to put him back on his feet but everything failed. I had to pay 100 Bosnian convertible marks to end his suffering. One of the worst days I can remember. He was a German shepherd.

Blog Entries
    he'd be seeing my feet and fists in quick succession, just leave the gun out of it !

What´s wrong with racial profiling?

In my town, if a girl get raped at 3 am in the city park, we are looking for a Black Somalian man.

If 15 young boys has been sodomized at a youth camp, we´re looking for a middle-aged White man.

If we find a bomb outside the US Embassy, we´re looking for a Muslim of any race.

Or at least.....this is where we start, not wasting time being politically correct while the perpetrator escapes.

Maybe a few years ago, Clinton admin should worry less about equality, and profile Muslim flight students...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post

In my town, if a girl get raped at 3 am in the city park, we are looking for a Black Somalian man.

If 15 young boys has been sodomized at a youth camp, we´re looking for a middle-aged White man.

If we find a bomb outside the US Embassy, we´re looking for a Muslim of any race.

Or at least.....this is where we start, not wasting time being politically correct while the perpetrator escapes.

Maybe a few years ago, Clinton admin should worry less about equality, and profile Muslim flight students...
    true. we can be descriptive without being racist also, too much PC around these days

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member

Not getting into this too much but according to that logic, every African American should be seen as a potential suspect of crime in every U.S. city with a black neighborhood thus be profiled, every Mexican should be seen as a potential human/drug trafficker thus be profiled too, every Asian should be a potential animal cruelty suspect thus be profiled, every American traveling into the Middle East should be profiled for being a potential spy or occupier, every priest should be a potential rapist and thus be profiled. And about 500,000 other examples..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i know how you feel, i had a lovely specimen of a dalmatian afew years back, he weighed in at 43kgs (standard is 35kgs) a beautiful animal, some bastard ripped the wire of my back gate in an attempt to steal him and obviously found he was quite vicious and fvcked off. i found him dying on the road 2 miles from home later that night, he had just been run down and died in my arms. i still think if only i'd checked that stretch of road 5mins earlier tht nite i would most likely still have him
    Damn dude, this fvcking sucks and i'm really sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Oh Man! I bet you are livid. This is horrible. So so horrible.

Have you put up signs? Did he have a micro-chip by chance?

Pray for Saint Francis to bring him back to you.
    LOL Slimmer, does the OP sound/write like the type of person who would have a micro chip 'installed' on his dog? No offense dude... you know what I mean! =P

That's FVCKED. I hate when parents make these kind of (poor) decisions. Awful and traumatizing to a child.

I got beautiful large black dog. My best friend.

Did u ever sit quietly and stare your dog deep in the eyes, him staring back?...There is more there, IMO.
    100% agree

Kind of a silly argument. Emotions shouldn't reflect racial profiling? They're EMOTIONS - they get out of control - if you could really control them, they wouldn't be true emotions. I'm definitely not justifying what the OP said, but hey, he was upset and that's the first direction his mind took. Flawed? Sure, maybe. You don't know how he was raised, what might have happened to him in his life to make him the person he is, etc.

Being proud of being close minded.... that's another story. Retarted statement.

DO TELL!!!! Don't leave us hanging man

Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    Sorry about your dog man.

I had to put mines to sleep two years ago. I tried everything to put him back on his feet but everything failed. I had to pay 100 Bosnian convertible marks to end his suffering. One of the worst days I can remember. He was a German shepherd.
    Ugh, I have 2 dogs, both around 13 and I know I don't have much time left with them. I am fvcking DREADING this day and only hope that I will wake up and find that they (not at the same time of course) peacefully passed during the night. Even though I won't have a chance to say goodbye, this would be the best case scenario IMO. I don't want to bring my dogs to their death bed.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I can call my KKK buddies if you need help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    Not getting into this too much but according to that logic, every African American should be seen as a potential suspect of crime in every U.S. city with a black neighborhood thus be profiled, every Mexican should be seen as a potential human/drug trafficker thus be profiled too, every Asian should be a potential animal cruelty suspect thus be profiled, every American traveling into the Middle East should be profiled for being a potential spy or occupier, every priest should be a potential rapist and thus be profiled. And about 500,000 other examples..
    You´re right on the money!!

When I´m at the grocery store, I don´t go to the deli section to look for lettuce. I go straight to the produce section.....wasting no time.

I see what your point is, so next time you move to a new dwelling with your wife and 2 girls, I would like you to completely disregard the section of town you are moving to, ie. do not profile, since in your opinion race has nothing to do with type or frequency of crimes.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    A guy down the street lost both his Girl Friend and his dog. There was a reward for the dog.

man been a long day but im really fckin happy to say i got my dog back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information