Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!

FML. Marriage all t' hell.

when she was on the phone, i got on the line and heard her talkin affectionately with a dude. called the cops t' get her ass outta here, she's on the way to the psych ward. Now begins intense loneliness n depression, 2nd day into PCT....FML

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Was it one of the 12" guys on the phone?

I can only hope. [crossing my fingers]

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems Its all for the better mate, you will see better days

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    wtf.

twist, that was from a previous thread. a joke.
    I hope to see better days ron. maybe start talking to some girls at the gym. shreddin the bf%. melanotan II should be kickin in soon. gotta clean up a HUUUUGE mess here, and there's a 2 year old girl involved. etc. etc.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    wtf.
    My thoughts exactly. If you are willing to share and want to vent fill in the blanks. I/we must have missed something. Was it the new stereo? Sorry....
    Sorry to hear things are going bad. I know from experience it really is hell no matter why and emotions run high on many levels. Try to stay focused and do the things you need to do to take care of yourself physically such as Eating properly even though you may not feel like it, dont turn to the bottle for comfort, find a friend/friends you can go talk with, vent to and who will give you good advice beside just agreeing with you on everything. Sometimes it's good to get another perspective, someone who is not on the inside but is looking in and can see more clearly. When you are on the inside it tends to get foggy.

So why is she headed to the psych ward? If you think it's over NOW is a good time to start documenting things and getting things in order. Dont rush it, think things through and get advice.

That sucks when kids are involved but 2 is a good age, she wont remember much if anything. My daughter was 1 1/2 when I started my divorce and luckily had no clue and remembers nothing 15 years later.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-01-2011 at 11:56 PM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Sorry to hear that bro, I told you in an earlier thread to divorce her ass already

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    so her lack of libido was only aimed at you?

i'm confused. If she's not interested in sex, then why would she be intimate with another guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    so her lack of libido was only aimed at you?

i'm confused. If she's not interested in sex, then why would she be intimate with another guy?
    Your not serious are you? Remember you are talking about a woman. It's not about logic or what makes sense so it's not about sex but about feelings, emotions, being the object of desire but not in a logical way. It doesnt matter if she already had it, this is new, something that makes her the centerpiece of something bigger and of course causes conflict.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ spot on

TR, her lack of libido was from a hysterectomy 6 months ago.
    lovbyts, she dont know shit bout the stereo. lol
    and your words are so true. I need other's perspective, and i need to be drinking i mean eating right, training hard, maybe even focusing on getting a body that a cute young lady would like. my face is attractive, when there's not a christmas gift bag on it.
    she's in the psych ward because i wanted her off my property immediately after hearing that shit. I called the cops because she would not leave. after all the bs we went through having cops here, she agreed and said she wanted to see a psych. that's when they took her. cops sided with me all the way, after hearing both arguments. about the bottle, well, I took my dad's stash of mixed sam adams. I just don't wanna feel. I waited over 35 years to find the right one, and it turned out to be the wronnnng one. My parents agreed all the way. loneliness is the worst. the worst. nothing can replace that need. I think i have to force myself to resist her. super-painful it may be, but in the long run, may be best....

35 years, sounds like she might be menopausal. DAMN that would be tough, it like taking a crazy person (all/most women are) and quadrupling it or as some put it, crazy on steroids .
    I'm curious on why she agreed to leave and go to a psych ward. Not your perspective but hers. Most women have some type of plan and will use it against you in the long run. Claiming mental abuse or she was not/is not responsible for her actions etc.

Like I said though, start thinking logical about things and taking care of business. Some things may need liquidated or changed. Dont be obvious or do things to quickly.

Also if she really is going through menopause if she sees the right doctor they may be able to straighten things out via the right meds and it may be salvageable yet. I know all the negative history sucks but there must have been something good at one time. Sorry I’m sure it was posted somewhere before but how old is she? Even if it's not menopause (age factor) it doesn’t mean that she is not hormonal or messed up due to hormones out of whack. I wish they would do a full workup on all women over 18. I think they all/most needs some type of mood altering drugs. They really need to add valium as a daily muti vitamin for women.

Most importantly is for you to be able to talk to someone. We are here for you but it's not the same as having a buddy to come over or go out with to vent to.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

So why is she headed to the psych ward? If you think it's over NOW is a good time to start documenting things and getting things in order. Dont rush it, think things through and get advice.

That sucks when kids are involved but 2 is a good age, she wont remember much if anything. My daughter was 1 1/2 when I started my divorce and luckily had no clue and remembers nothing 15 years later.
    You need to start the bold above.
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    TR, her lack of libido was from a hysterectomy 6 months ago.
    lovbyts, she dont know shit bout the stereo. lol
    and your words are so true. I need other's perspective, and i need to be drinking i mean eating right, training hard, maybe even focusing on getting a body that a cute young lady would like. my face is attractive, when there's not a christmas gift bag on it.
    she's in the psych ward because i wanted her off my property immediately after hearing that shit. I called the cops because she would not leave. after all the bs we went through having cops here, she agreed and said she wanted to see a psych. that's when they took her. cops sided with me all the way, after hearing both arguments. about the bottle, well, I took my dad's stash of mixed sam adams. I just don't wanna feel. I waited over 35 years to find the right one, and it turned out to be the wronnnng one. My parents agreed all the way. loneliness is the worst. the worst. nothing can replace that need. I think i have to force myself to resist her. super-painful it may be, but in the long run, may be best....
    You are not alone, there are plenty of people around you and you also have your 2 year old. You know how to reach me bro.

The bold is important. Keep your christmas bag head on tight bro. Train harder and eat cleaner and your head won't be as foggy. Start drinking and shit and it will all go bad. You have come so far

everything you said is awesome! unfortunately, the hormones are the biggest thing. she doesn't realize it. She had a hysterectomy 6 months ago. many actions from her seem to be relating to this. I wanted to approach her about Bhrt soon, but then this bullshiz if this "marriage" happened.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Now you can play your subs as loud as you want.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    ^^ spot on
    ....x3

lmao DSM!
    she gets super depressed with anxiety and doesn't wanna live when she thinks our marriage will be over. that's why she willingly went to the psych ward.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Sorry to hear about all of this. Now you can work on yourself while she is working on herself.

And I am going to keep bugging you until you change your avatar to the man you have become. You worked hard to get to your new self so SHOW IT! OWN IT!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you might not realize it just yet but this is probably the best thing to happen to you.. plus it is while you are on top of your game.. Marriage is an archaic idea anyways.. most end up in divorce, just don't let it be a messy one for your daughters sake.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    lmao DSM!
    she gets super depressed with anxiety and doesn't wanna live when she thinks our marriage will be over. that's why she willingly went to the psych ward.
    could you explain to me who was the dude she was talking to and then where her depression and anxity was while she was talking to this dude?? And I am guessing Hormone ware OK to have the conversation she was having...I am sorry i am not paying as much attention as I should be

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    not sayin a word...but I think some lady on the forum...not naming names (me)...said there was more to this than "hormones"?!

hmmmmmm.....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    not sayin a word...but I think some lady on the forum...not naming names (me)...said there was more to this than "hormones"?!

hmmmmmm.....
    There is always more than one thing. Always!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    There is always more than one thing. Always!

yuppers......

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe its because she found you bought sony xplodes...those subs SUCK!

J/k

You should take heed to most (not all) advice fore mentioned and think things throuhg. You are most vulnerable at this stage and Remember youre a camels back...so watch out for straws.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Maybe its because she found you bought sony xplodes...those subs SUCK!

J/k

You should take heed to most (not all) advice fore mentioned and think things throuhg. You are most vulnerable at this stage and Remember youre a camels back...so watch out for straws.
    yep, shouldnt went with infinity

M5150, you may be right. and the daughter part of this drama may be the worst part.
    cal, this dude is an old friend of hers. What I heard was...
    wife: you never know what the future holds
    rick: you mean about us being in a relationship together?
    wife: yea
    rick: that's what I've wanted all along.
    [blahblahblah...]
    rick: you can call me anytime
    me: OH SHE WILL, TRUST ME!!
    [click]
    she denies remembering them saying those things.
    cal, it wasn't the hormone problem that caused this. she's always been this way. well before the hysterectomy. probably all her life. She has emotional problems. She gets depression and anxiety and fears. She's said a number of times in the past that if she lost me, she would probably try to kill herself, even though she is scared to death of death. 6 months into a relationship i discovered she was also in a relationship with her ex-husband. I told her she must check into a mental hospital. when she did, I broke up with her. I didn't want her to kill or hurt herself. she had a rough childhood, molested by her adopted dad at 16, mother disowned her because she thought my wife (ok, her name is "suzi") was lying. and a molesting brother, and a dopefiend bio-mom, etc etc. ex-husband was abusive, mentally and physically. that's the gist about suzi. she's troubled. not every guys' ideal trait in a girl, but, i love her. though that may change.
    Kawi, so does this mean i need to admit that a woman may be right? not gonna happen XD
    sony xplods, yup, I'm a po' whitey. straight from d' pawn shop, already in a carpeted box. Besides, ya just don't put infinities in the old junker i drive anyhowz

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Be glad you're getting rid of the bitch and be glad she didn't give you an incurable STD. Now that's a ****ing bitch.
    ***No source checks!!!***

she gave me dick warts that eventually went away. [angry moan]

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good luck bro.Keep busy.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
    Be glad you're getting rid of the bitch and be glad she didn't give you an incurable STD. Now that's a ****ing bitch.
    id like to hear your story

thnx songdog. busyness overload is my protocol. anything to avoid feeling, without doin damage (damage meaning crazy drugs or anything to obsess on to a crazy degree...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

I guess I was right, just because they "went away" doesn't mean shit. Guess you will have something to remember her by for the rest of your life, good 'ol HPV.
    ***No source checks!!!***

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Warts don't go away bud.. you get them for life.. they just go away between outbreaks..

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    fck that would of did it too me after i starngle her for giving me that shit damn

I didn't want to read that. she said hers went away, n it seemed like mine did too. she make toooosmall toooopisssed. sht gonna go down. she's 3 feet away not realizing that I'm writing this, nor does she even realize its a steroid website....lol

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    could you explain to me who was the dude she was talking to and then where her depression and anxity was while she was talking to this dude?? And I am guessing Hormone ware OK to have the conversation she was having...I am sorry i am not paying as much attention as I should be
    Thank you, my thoughs exactly. It's another sympathy and attention getting ploy. As long as she can make herself out to be the victim it's all good for her.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Next outbreak rub your d!ck on her lips as she sleep.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    M5150, you may be right. and the daughter part of this drama may be the worst part.
    [blahblahblah...]
    [click]
    cal, it wasn't the hormone problem that caused this. she's always been this way. well before the hysterectomy. probably all her life. She has emotional problems. She gets depression and anxiety and fears. She's said a number of times in the past that if she lost me, she would probably try to kill herself, even though she is scared to death of death. 6 months into a relationship i discovered she was also in a relationship with her ex-husband. I told her she must check into a mental hospital. when she did, I broke up with her. I didn't want her to kill or hurt herself. she had a rough childhood, molested by her adopted dad at 16, mother disowned her because she thought my wife (ok, her name is "suzi") was lying. and a molesting brother, and a dopefiend bio-mom, etc etc. ex-husband was abusive, mentally and physically. that's the gist about suzi. she's troubled. not every guys' ideal trait in a girl, but, i love her. though that may change.
    Kawi, so does this mean i need to admit that a woman may be right? not gonna happen XD
    sony xplods, yup, I'm a po' whitey. straight from d' pawn shop, already in a carpeted box. Besides, ya just don't put infinities in the old junker i drive anyhowz
    Thank you..........Is She the one who always blames her problems to others? Everything that goes wrong is caused by someone else? Because she is nice every one takes the advantage of her soft heart? Depression? anxity? ummmm does the doctor check her for bi-polar issues? answer the questions I asked and if they are yes then I know the type little too well I am afraid....
    This type always have cpl of "friends" hanging ard just in case they have to bitch how their life is sucky and her marriage sucks so there is always some "friend" to make them feel better.
    Last edited by calgarian; 05-03-2011 at 07:35 AM.

[blahblahblah...]
    [click]

Just when I'm right....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information