DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Cop Suspended After Knocking Teen Girl To The Ground

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    looks like she was out cold for a sec or two

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Maybe if she didnt keep walking away it wouldnt have happen.Why should the cop sit there and risk injury playing around with a idiot.Now you say it was a chick.Ok that ckicks fingers gouge his eye.Causing perment damage.Now he is out of work for trying to be nice.I know for a fact if it was a guy.This wouldnt be a problem.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Maybe if she didnt keep walking away it wouldnt have happen.Why should the cop sit there and risk injury playing around with a idiot.Now you say it was a chick.Ok that ckicks fingers gouge his eye.Causing perment damage.Now he is out of work for trying to be nice.I know for a fact if it was a guy.This wouldnt be a problem.
    I agree. He should have also raped her while she was out of it.

Naw to ugly.To skinny for Cal also

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Dude the girl showed no signs of resisting or attempt to evade. Abuse of power, the cop deserves a month suspension without pay.

RedShifted is offline Banned
    She just broke the law and was running from the scene of a crime. She was called to stop and didn't. That cop could have took out his baton if he wanted to and beat her to the floor. He also had the right to taze her which he didnt. Instead he threw her against a wall and she fell on the ground which is far less painful.

I don't think he should have been suspended and if she doesn't like the way she was treated maybe next time she'll think twice about breaking the law. What if she had just got done raping a little child? Would you have made this thread then? No, likely not. So what if he was a little hard on her, last thing we should give a shit about in this world is overly sensitive criminals.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I say two months. She shouldn't be walking away from a cop either. You always have to be alert and not turn you're back on anyone. Thats rule #1

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Dude the girl showed no signs of resisting or attempt to evade. Abuse of power, the cop deserves a month suspension without pay.
    Umm, hello, watch the video again. She clearly evaded police. Cops deserve to abuse their power every one and a while because every criminal in this world has been abusing their power every crime they commit. Can't believe how many people actually choose to side with the criminals. They are dirt afaic, I could care less if the cop shot her in the leg.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    The cop was just trying to save cost by not using the pepper spay or discharging his tazzer gun due to cutbacks.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Cops do not deserve to abuse their power in any way or form, but trust me they do anyway.
    This video is plain proof, the girl was 15! If an officer can't get a 15 year old under control without knocking her lights out, he shouldn't be on the force to begin with.
    And you're talking about how he should of started beating her legs with his baton? Wow dude.
    Its people like you that become cops and abuse their power and make everyone else hate them.
    And I don't see people sticking up for the type of criminal you are talking about, this girl is no harden criminal, she is 15, and probably doesn't even have a record.
    Screw suspension the pig should of been fired.

Quote Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post
    Umm, hello, watch the video again. She clearly evaded police. Cops deserve to abuse their power every one and a while because every criminal in this world has been abusing their power every crime they commit. Can't believe how many people actually choose to side with the criminals. They are dirt afaic, I could care less if the cop shot her in the leg.

She got wat she deserved.People want to talk trash to police run from them.Even attack them.But when they are on the loseing end its abuse.My wife is the worse.I got pulled over.The cop comes up.I know I was in the wrong.But I am polite.Not my wife she starts in on the guy beacuse we are running late.And its his fault for pulling me over.I had to be rude and tell her to hush up.Luckly he gave me a break.Now if my wife was alone.She wouldve got a fist full of tickets.Treat them as you would want to be treated.Yes there are some bad apples out there.But look at wat they got to deal with everyday.

Yeah your right, look what they have to deal with, but you know what, they are the ones that choose the job so I don't have any sympathy for them.
    The job is probably more fun for them because they get to bully everyone else around, and get away with it.
    And its okay for them to speed down the road 90mph and run red lights 12:00 a.m in the morning, but all hell breaks lose if a normal car runs through a red light at 12:00 a.m

She got wat she deserved.People want to talk trash to police run from them.Even attack them.But when they are on the loseing end its abuse.My wife is the worse.I got pulled over.The cop comes up.I know I was in the wrong.But I am polite.Not my wife she starts in on the guy beacuse we are running late.And its his fault for pulling me over.I had to be rude and tell her to hush up.Luckly he gave me a break.Now if my wife was alone.She wouldve got a fist full of tickets.Treat them as you would want to be treated.Yes there are some bad apples out there.But look at wat they got to deal with everyday.

zabster151 is offline Member
    i cant believe what people are saying, you seriously think the cop handled that well, yea she was walking away from a crime and the officer saying stop, but he did not need to check her and knock her out she was ****ing out, that could have been major head tram it does not take much, especialy a tiny girl like that. also im sure procidure is more like warning people im going to taze you or mace you, he could have slamed her into the wall with his body or arms "she was small". so know we are left with we dont know if she has a knife or needle. i guess thats were the warnings come and then the cops judgment to see if there is anything in there hands. who knows someone could have said she has a needle we dont know.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    if i were her dad i would beat the living shit out of the cop

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    if i were her dad i would beat the living shit out of the cop
    Yeah because thats smart.

As for the video, Imo he was out of line. She wasn't running away or fighting, but I honestly could care less. Don't break the law and you wont get body slammed.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    after he stood her up he should have flung her face into the wall to. some times you have to tell a b*tch twice.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post

As for the video, Imo he was out of line. She wasn't running away or fighting, but I honestly could care less. Don't break the law and you wont get body slammed.
    thats basically how i feel about it too

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    WTMFH?

what did the cop see her do anyway looked like she was down the sidewalk when he walked on the scene? he goes by what a witness(possible siding with the other in the fight) might have said?

cops like that suck and it gives them all a bad name....agree with the firing...needs to be stopped cold turkey...RIDICULOUS

Yeah, I'll remind you that, when the cops bust down your doors for a steroid bust lol.

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Yeah, I'll remind you that, when the cops bust down your doors for a steroid bust lol.
    we know our risks
    Last edited by Standby; 05-06-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    thats bull dood! she was just walkin away, looked like she was gonna start running right when he got her.

that was way excessive! he wasnt risking injury... this is a prime example of someone who cant handle the stress of their job and taking it to the extreme first chance he gets. this is becoming an increasing problem with law enforcement.

maybe that would have been justifiable if she had turned around swinging.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member

i dont care if its smart or not

She was drunk and beating up on her own mother. The girl is an out of control piece of shit whos likely never got a good beaten in her life. She was being disrespectful, evading the police, and not listening to anyone, along with being violent and abusive.

The cops also had no idea what type of weapons she had on her, and I assume her turning around with her hands up at the last second partially spooked him. Still, she deserved it, and if that was grass it wouldn't have looked so much worse than it did. I bet she'll listen to her mom and authority for now on when they tell her to shut the hell up and behave properly. There are tons of females out there like this that act like uncontrollable idiots because noone has the nuts to discipline them. Good for the cop. He deserves a promotion not suspension.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    IMO he could have stopped her without throwing her like that; so that was not minimal force.

Thread Information