-KJ- is offline Productive Member

Why did you join this Forum and Why do you Sign in everyday???

Well why did you join?

Ill kick it off...
    So before I joined this site I did the 6-7 meals a day and tried to eat clean.
    I brought my food in tubberware to college and ate broccoli and chicken everyday while everyone ate what they call "normal food" and called me crazy.

Then I found here, realised im not crazy. Realised I just wanted a better way of life. Look, feel and just be healthier. All the help I got of guys in all the forums is incredible and everything ive learned on this site i try pass on!

Diet is by no means easy but this site is somewhere to come with people all striving for the same goals. Its inspiring and makes me keep going.

Thanks fellas.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I came here originally for knowledge but that soon changed to love/lust. You'll know what I mean when you see Haz's avatar.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    I came to learn how to not be fat. That was 2002, and by mid 2003 people who knew me did not even recognize me anymore. It was great!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I was a 6' 135-140lb stick figure that thought aas was the answer. Asked all the typical newb questions got all the typical newb answers lol. I decidedto stick around and learn how to do things the right way and ended up making some friends in the process. My account stays logged in 24/7. I think I've been logged out maybe 5 times total since I joined.

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I came here originally for knowledge but that soon changed to love/lust. You'll know what I mean when you see Haz's avatar.
    LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_rebirth View Post
    I came to learn how to not be fat. That was 2002, and by mid 2003 people who knew me did not even recognize me anymore. It was great!
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I was a 6' 135-140lb stick figure that thought aas was the answer. Asked all the typical newb questions got all the typical newb answers lol. I decidedto stick around and learn how to do things the right way and ended up making some friends in the process. My account stays logged in 24/7. I think I've been logged out maybe 5 times total since I joined.
    Exactly why I put this up... This forum is an inspiration to everyone! It has changed many peoples lives and is on the way to changing mine...

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I joined this site a few years back because a good friend of mine reccomended it to me (abott---anyone remember that man of steel?). I have learned a lot and improved my physique drastically with the help of some good members on here, especially in terms of diet.

However, I really don't log on that much any more (or no where near as much as I used to) simply becasue this site has gone down hill since 2008, and gets worse by the day. A lot more idiots and parrots sign up and pollute the forums. There are still some great guys on here (met some of my good friends on here---Dukk, Haz, Godfather) but any more, I just try to stay away, unless I am bored out of my fvcking mind. The quality help recieved on this forum seems to have taken a nose dive. When someone posts a serious thread, there is always at least one wise ass who tries to make some stupid inside or sexual joke trying to get attention, then the OP is still left with an unanswered question, while the thread has racked up 50 posts. That is a big pet peeve of mine, along with other factors. Call me a pessimistic asshole, but I tell it how it is.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 05-07-2011 at 09:41 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    When I started taking hgh I came across the hgh forum during a search and was impressed with the knowledge so I read lots of threads and then decided to register to make sure I was dosing correctly etc. After that I ventured out into the HRT forum to get info there too.

Then......one night.....I came across the LOUNGE! and started reading DrCherryPeppers threads and about split my sides laughing out loud with tears rolling down my cheeks. I wondered what in the heck the Lounge was all about and how on earth it tied into the rest of the forum. Then I realized it was a mere cast of characters who were here amusing one another. At first I thought to just leave them all alone and be a fly on the wall as I lurked into the male psyche. It was pure entertainment I must confess. Then the characters started coming alive more and more so I decided to jump on in and join 'em!

From the beginning my home base was the hgh forum. I checked into that forum ED to hear the latest rarely checking other forums quite frankly. Gradually working my way around the site I started learning more and more and decided to start posting to help noobies since I was one myself and was rather intimidated in the beginning so I wanted to help the noobie hang on long enough to stay so they too could learn. I was so happy when and if a TOP dog would verify my post. This helped to encourage me to continue posting.

Then....after months of being here I led many noobies to the Transformational Challenge to keep them off steroids . And as a result of doing that? I saw how the diet guys had great info and were eager to help so I decided to absorb what all they had to say....then joined in there too.

So....why do I check in ED? I AM ADDICTED! THAT IS WHY! Plus.....I have to see what the Lounge Lizards are up to. The Lounge to me is the Heart of this site.

I love it here. That is the real reason I come every single day: A combo of learning helping and checking in with my colorful cyberspace buddies.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 05-07-2011 at 10:30 AM.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I joined here because of me....

does that count?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    whore!

Blog Entries
    came for advice and got realy good advice after having listened to gym rat advice for 6mths (bad idea)

now i come to share what ive learned. i also have the odd gentlemanly quarrel now and then

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    DSM comes on here for all the member photo's. Especially Haz. (don't lie)

I work from home and have a lot of time on my hands. I also learn something on here almost every week... and when that isn't happening i am laughing my ass off in the lounge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    DSM comes on here for all the member photo's. Especially Haz. (don't lie)

I work from home and have a lot of time on my hands. I also learn something on here almost every week... and when that isn't happening i am laughing my ass off in the lounge
    ^^^^this full stop

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i came on here cause i was tired all the time and getting fat. got good advise from kratos got my test level checked and yes turned out that i needed trt and then one day i found out that there is a section called lounge in 2007 and then as they say rest is history

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    For research, then made a few friends, some I met personally, some turned out to be dicks and get-overs..BIG turned out to be an awesome friend.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i came on here cause i was tired all the time and getting fat. got good advise from kratos got my test level checked and yes turned out that i needed trt and then one day i found out that there is a section called lounge in 2007 and then as they say rest is history
    You joined to meet guys homo..tell the truth.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    You joined to meet guys homo..tell the truth.
    hahaha the big asshole is back......hows ur cuban ass doing..........long time fvcker

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I just tore up my shoulder.I just learned how to use the puter.And I was out of work.So I found this place.Got a lot of good info.Made some good friends.And I harass Kawi every chance I get

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Came here to learn...

Stay here because this is simply the best board around.... It is kind of like a second home... It is not about AAS now, but more about helping other people and sharing info...

It is an adiction...

The clowns in the lounge make me LOL

Almost every post by Dec now makes me LOL

Swifto is just unreall and one of the guys who I would listen to 100% and do exactly what he says....

I think the board is managed well and we look to keep members as safe as possible....

Anyone who logs on here every day just to chat sh1t or read etc... has no idea the amount of work that goes into this site behind the scenes on a day to day basis... I now realy realise how much work the staff put into this place...
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

THEROCMANCOMETH is offline New Member
    came to learn more about aas after my doc put me on trt.Its a wealth of info for anyone whos willing to take the time to learn,best forum of its kind ive found anywhere.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quest for knowledge brought me here, but DSM keeps me here....

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Quest for knowledge brought me here, but DSM keeps me here....

Sherlock Holmes!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Came here to learn and share what i knew (which wasnt much). Sign in when i can to help with the knowledge and experience I have acquired

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i come here for the zyzz thread, with sholva and dec to look after it.

Thread Information