Thread: New Tattoo

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member

New Tattoo

So I'm going to be getting my first tattoo and was thinking of getting something similar. What you guys think about it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eefkflm7Yjk

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Looks pretty good, what makes you want to go with a dragon though?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No! Get a heart with mom in it

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I don't normally like dragon tattoos but that's pretty bad ass

Don't know, I've always liked Dragons and I think it looks kinda mean.

Yeah, well its a pretty good choice, as I always say "go big or go home" lol I just hope you can put up with the pain lol, thats hours upon hours of work for something like that.

It's got to be a No Pain No Gain!

Haha, have you talked to any artists around your area or anything yet, thats the hardest part I think is finding a good tattoo artist.

Actually I e-mailed Chris Garver and his assistant never gave me a price to see how much a tattoo like that would cost. He did give me info on www.blackhearttattoosf.com which is about 1 hr from my place. I don't mind paying top dollar for something that is going to be in my skin for the rest of my life. I do need to find someone that has done them before. I see my friends with shitty ones all the time.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    Actually I e-mailed Chris Garver and his assistant never gave me a price to see how much a tattoo like that would cost. He did give me info on www.blackhearttattoosf.com which is about 1 hr from my place. I don't mind paying top dollar for something that is going to be in my skin for the rest of my life. I do need to find someone that has done them before. I see my friends with shitty ones all the time.
    def do mate, ive afew with flaws in them and it annoys the crap outa me, so much im going to spend on them again to be re-done and touched up, location was more my problem, youve the advantage over there lol

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i had to get my tat you see in my avi done twice cause the first time i got it in thailand and the ink faded in 6 months.. pay the extra money. .that stuff is for life

i want to get another tattoo on my left delt of a skull and shit.. something that makes babies cry when i walk by in a tank top and flex.. haha
    Last edited by MACHINE5150; 05-09-2011 at 12:09 PM.

LOL, Machine. I like when you said " Make babies cry when I walk by in a tank top and flew " I want to get one that makes ladies pussies get a wet.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Did you end up getting it bro...I have none but I am thinking of getting something on my shin/calv or a leg sleeve.

Not yet bro, I start on tren and test next week. Been dieting good and hitting cardio hard. Once i get more cut I will go, maybe a month from now. I will post a pic up once I do.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    imo here, I won't give my philosophy or thoughts on tats, but I'll say that I could never find something that 1) I wanted for longer than a month, no matter how elaborate (think about it, art is observed for a minute in art galleries, then forgotten, no matter if they spent months on it.) 2) I've never seen it improve someone's appearance in the attractiveness sense, always detracted. they only give the victim an appearance of pseudo-toughness and coolness, or whatever (I really don't wanna do a girl doggy with any tramp stamp. bare skin is so-o-o-o much more sexy. stamps are ugly imo) 3) most tattoos look like a weird repulsive birthmark from non-up-close. if anything, I'd get something along the lines of a design, like Machine.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Dragons are cool. I had an idea for a back piece but never followed through with it.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i feel ya man, I have changed so much over the last ten years, If i started getting tattos when all my friend did...I would have jim morrison and bob marlys face tattoo on me, samurais, geshia dolls, Naked chicks, some celtic pride, and god no ones else oh ya and a couple of dead friends initials...When it came down to it i could just not think of something I would want permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    i feel ya man, I have changed so much over the last ten years, If i started getting tattos when all my friend did...I would have jim morrison and bob marlys face tattoo on me, samurais, geshia dolls, Naked chicks, some celtic pride, and god no ones else oh ya and a couple of dead friends initials...When it came down to it i could just not think of something I would want permanently.
    A-(fkn)-MEN to that!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    It's really all down to personal preference. I'll have my large tribal piece on my shoulder for 5 years next month and still love it. It was my first tattoo and I didn't want a small little typical first tattoo that I would regret and try to cover later so I went big. Best decision I couldve made.

it comes down to what makes people happy. Long run happiness is most desired, like what stack's got. tribal is most likely what i'd go wit

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Thread Information