NW1206 is offline New Member

help with some q's

Hey guys, ive done alot of research and looking. But i want a second opinion. Im 6 foot 155lbs, i have a good workout, an amazing diet. ive taken test supsension before an it upped my bench 35lbs, but i didnt noptice ANY size increase whatsoever, so i would like to take another steroid that adds more mass and size then nessacarliy just strength. Money is not an issue and i dont mind needles, i jus would like to know what would be the best steroid for puting on weight, and something that doesnt flush out all my water becuase im taking creatine. so just plz comment and give me your best products that work. thx

NW1206 is offline New Member
    anybody?????

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    That you bo? I doubt your training and diet is amazing if you weigh only 155

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have been told the answer in this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-my-situation.

Your 18yrs old 155lbs, please read and understand what we are trying to say to you,

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ^^^your honestly better of eating at McDonalds every day then using gear.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, he thinks we would not notice him posting the same dribble in another forum. Newbie!!!!!

OK people since this is the lounge how many of you get a good LOL when you read 6' 155 lbs and amazing diet?

Amazing diet if you are an Ambercrombie & Fitch model maybe but not in an Athletic/body builder forum.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol....I tried to start a chat with you on the ways to reach your goals on your last thread. You looked a gift horse in the mouth...

Thread Information