toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!

How to squat twice your normal max

This is an amazing new technique to blast through your squatting plateau.

http://www.break.com/index/heavy-wei...t-fail-2056450

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ha! I was worried something horrible was going to happen, but was relieved that it was just funny.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I just watched this on FYI 5 min ago.. i thought the video was going to be dome turd going down only 6" or something.. that is a good way to "double your squat"

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    He is lucky he did not hurt himself! Reminds me of when i was younger i had a friend that was very very into himself. He thought of 24 hour fitness as a social event. So when he was on his 4th set of bench press I put 25 pounds on one side more. So when he went to do it all the weight slid off one side then slid of the other hahah he was just holding the bar up after looked like such a scrub haha. He was so pissed everyone on the whole gym turned because of the loud ass noise. RIP buddddddday!

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    ^^^lol that's crazy!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    He is lucky he did not hurt himself! Reminds me of when i was younger i had a friend that was very very into himself. He thought of 24 hour fitness as a social event. So when he was on his 4th set of bench press I put 25 pounds on one side more. So when he went to do it all the weight slid off one side then slid of the other hahah he was just holding the bar up after looked like such a scrub haha. He was so pissed everyone on the whole gym turned because of the loud ass noise. RIP buddddddday!
    LOL, isnt payback a bitch. I had a friend like that. He was 2 years older so of course all the Jr High and High school he was a little bigger, stronger and he made it obvious every chance he got to make me look lesser than him. Fast forward 4 years out of school and he had not been in the gym for years but I had still been all the time. He decides he wants to go with me and my workout partner. We are doing dumbbell bench warm-ups with 50 lbs and he wants to do the same weight. I warn him to start lower like 30s. He of course is NO way, if you can I can. He gets 90% up on one rep and his left arm gives out and he beans himself in the forehead. Opps, I guess I wasn't spotting to good. LOL Got to love Karma.

Thread Information