Public Enemy is offline Associate Member

People going crazy over In-N-Out Burger opening

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nts-Texas.html

Just.... ridiculous. Its just a ****ing burger! Get over it!!! I do not know why so many Americans love fast food so much. The other day a Mcdonalds opened around here (First in the country, I believe) and nobody really cared. I know i wouldn't wait in a line that is 1/4 that long, even if Scarlett Johansson was waiting to go down on me at the end of it. Okay maybe i would.. but still.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Obviously someone has never had in and out or the famous Jungle Fries

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    animal style ftw.....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    I know i wouldn't wait in a line that is 1/4 that long, even if Scarlett Johansson was waiting to go down on me at the end of it. Okay maybe i would.. but still.
    Well, I would wait in line for her to go down on me at the beginning of the day...but probably not at the end of the day. It would be gross way before the end of the day. :-)

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I hear there burgers are amazing. Meant to hit one up last time I was in Vegas but never got the chance.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thats one of the few things I miss of So Cal

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Whenever I am in Las Vegas or CA an "In and Out Burger" pitstop is always on the to do list.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I look forward to popping my In-N-Out cherry later this year. I may or may not cry.

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    I look forward to popping my In-N-Out cherry later this year. I may or may not cry.
    LOL nice, they are some good burgers. You can ask for protein style and instead of a bun they put in lettuce. Or ask them for "Flying Dutchman" style... Good stuff....

Their burgers are good, but only irrational hype can get someone to wait in an unreasonable line for one. Just wait a week and then go. Having said that, we have one a block from our community.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I've been wanting one of their burgers..... I bet I could make a killing if I opened one in jersey.

A couple years ago they opened a white castle near me..... there were only 2 or 3 in the state and the closest one was an hour away. There was a 3 hour wait to get fvcking white castle..... now it's dead lol.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I've been wanting one of their burgers..... I bet I could make a killing if I opened one in jersey.

A couple years ago they opened a white castle near me..... there were only 2 or 3 in the state and the closest one was an hour away. There was a 3 hour wait to get fvcking white castle..... now it's dead lol.

~Haz~
    Never had In-and-Out but heard all the hype plenty of times. Wouldn't mind one around here, but we have Five Guys, so it's all good!

2 or 3 White Castles in the state? Dude, I had 2 or 3 within 20 miles of me when I lived in Elizabeth. There was one on Westfield Ave in Elizabeth, one on 1 & 9 in Rahway, and one on Kennedy Blvd. in Jersey City. Those are just 3 that immediately come to mind; I doubt those could be the only 3 in the state, lmao! =P

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I have always lived with in a few minutes from an in and out...and it honestly never gets old.

PS - let's not forget to pay homage to 2 other local 'famous' burger joints: White Diamond, and the White Rose System. Not sure what's with all the white, since they're all in predominately black areas, lol!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I never understood the hype about this place. Their food tastes like better than average garbage. I have only resorted to In-N-Out in emergencies (road trips). Gross and dripping with fat and who knows what else.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    What kind of sorry-assed people would que up for a burger?
    Peasants.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    what makes these burgers so good?

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    I'm guessing the imitation meat fillers...

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    It's just the way it is... fast food tastes fvcking good. There's a reason the stuff is SOOO popular, and it ain't because of the 'fast' part, although that certainly doesn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Never had In-and-Out but heard all the hype plenty of times. Wouldn't mind one around here, but we have Five Guys, so it's all good!

2 or 3 White Castles in the state? Dude, I had 2 or 3 within 20 miles of me when I lived in Elizabeth. There was one on Westfield Ave in Elizabeth, one on 1 & 9 in Rahway, and one on Kennedy Blvd. in Jersey City. Those are just 3 that immediately come to mind; I doubt those could be the only 3 in the state, lmao! =P
    Five guys didn't impress me. We have em everywhere around here.

There whitecastles everywhere here too. Actually there's not many restaurants that we don't have here in my area.

Until I moved up north I had never even heard of white castle or steak and shake.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Five guys didn't impress me. We have em everywhere around here.

There whitecastles everywhere here too. Actually there's not many restaurants that we don't have here in my area.

Until I moved up north I had never even heard of white castle or steak and shake.
    In teh south we have Krystal's not WHite Castles, I mean who puts holes in the burgers ayway. In & Out is not as hyped as some of you make it.

jenneva is offline Female Member
    wow i thought people were crazy when in-n-out opened up down the way from me. But that is insane.

their burgers are good. and they have a whole "secret" menu that they don't advertise.........but still not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    In teh south we have Krystal's not WHite Castles, I mean who puts holes in the burgers ayway. In & Out is not as hyped as some of you make it.
    Yeah I know. I grew up around krystals. There a little different but basically the same.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nts-Texas.html

Just.... ridiculous. Its just a ****ing burger! Get over it!!! I do not know why so many Americans love fast food so much. The other day a Mcdonalds opened around here (First in the country, I believe) and nobody really cared. I know i wouldn't wait in a line that is 1/4 that long, even if Scarlett Johansson was waiting to go down on me at the end of it. Okay maybe i would.. but still.
    I miss In-n-Out more than i miss my family or my friends.. their burgers are worth waiting 4 hours in line for.. trust me.. Animal style 4x4.. forgettaboutit!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I never understood the hype about this place. Their food tastes like better than average garbage. I have only resorted to In-N-Out in emergencies (road trips). Gross and dripping with fat and who knows what else.
    x2 A burger is a burger even if it's better than average. It's just a crazy as people going nuts over krispy kreme doughnuts. It's still just a doughnut.

It's not much different than the rest of Americas hype due to TV/Advertisement and brain washing.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dam i love burgers my mouth is watering....

clemont51 is offline Banned
    If you examine the photo you cannot but help notice the large number of fatties standing in
    that absurd line.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    x2 A burger is a burger even if it's better than average. It's just a crazy as people going nuts over krispy kreme doughnuts. It's still just a doughnut.

It's not much different than the rest of Americas hype due to TV/Advertisement and brain washing.
    That's like saying pvssy is pvssy and ones not any more appealing to you than the next. I don't know about you but I'd much rather a nice petite girl with big tits attatched to the pvssy I'm taking home rather than some three hundred pound fattie that I gotta fight cal over.

We're humans and sensation drives us. If something tastes better then it heightens the sensation and therefore makes it more enjoyable. So to say a burger is a burger is just rediculous. There are so many things that go into making a burger or any other food for that matter. It can be made in a countless number of ways.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by clemont51 View Post
    If you examine the photo you cannot but help notice the large number of fatties standing in
    that absurd line.
    Texas (and the south in general) is full of fatties..

when you really think about it this is not that strange.. you get metal heads camping in front of metallica shows.. you get Star Wars nerds camping in front of movie theaters.. so why is it so strange to see fatties camping out in front of a burger joint..

There is one thing I enjoy about In-N-Out...something that makes them twice as good as other burger places. They have a well trained, polite, enthusiastic, well groomed, well spoken staff. At least the one by my house does. Sure, they still hire kids, but they must pay more, because they attract a higher level of employee. I eat the food occasionally, but it is the staff that adds to my experience.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    There is one thing I enjoy about In-N-Out...something that makes them twice as good as other burger places. They have a well trained, polite, enthusiastic, well groomed, well spoken staff. At least the one by my house does. Sure, they still hire kids, but they must pay more, because they attract a higher level of employee. I eat the food occasionally, but it is the staff that adds to my experience.
    I have two In-N-Outs within 15min of me. I think that they are way over rated! I agree with Johny though they are always so friendly and clean cut

SaiyanHero is offline New Member
    They clearly haven't been to white castles like Harold and Kumar did.

Thread Information