Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."

It's Official: Ashton Kutcher to Star in Two and a Half Men

Source: CBS, Warner Bros. Television May 13, 2011

We reported last night that it was a done deal, but CBS and Warner Bros. Television have just made it official with the following press release:

CBS and Warner Bros. Television announced today that Ashton Kutcher will join the cast of the hit comedy, TWO AND A HALF MEN.

The multi-talented Kutcher, whose success spans film, television and social media, will join Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones, Holland Taylor, Marin Hinkle and Conchata Ferrell on the top-rated series. Production on the ninth season of the Emmy Award-nominated TWO AND A HALF MEN will begin this summer for broadcast on the CBS Television Network in the fall.

"I can't wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented 2.5 team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes," said Kutcher. "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"

"We are so lucky to have someone as talented, joyful and just plain remarkable as Ashton joining our family," said Chuck Lorre, creator and executive producer of TWO AND A HALF MEN. "Added to that is the deep sigh of relief knowing that our family stays together. If I was any happier, it'd be illegal."

"Ashton is a pop culture triple threat - film star, cutting-edge producer and a social media pioneer," said Nina Tassler, President, CBS Entertainment. "He brings creativity, energy and personality to everything he touches. We are thrilled to have him, and excited beyond words for what he brings to the next season of TWO AND A HALF MEN."

"Ashton Kutcher brings a new and distinctive comedic flavor to 'Two and a Half Men,'" said Peter Roth, President, Warner Bros. Television. "He is a big-time talent whose unique style will blend seamlessly with Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones and the rest of this terrific ensemble. We look forward to a great future for this revamped and reenergized show, helmed as always by the extraordinary Chuck Lorre, whose creative skills and consummate professionalism make him the best in the business."

Ashton Kutcher is an actor/producer and co-founder of Katalyst, a new breed of media company that creates original digital media, television and film properties. Katalyst film credits include The Butterfly Effect, Guess Who, Spread and Killers. For television, Kutcher has served as co-creator and producer of MTV's hit series Punk'd, and The CW's reality series Beauty and the Geek and True Beauty.

Kutcher first gained recognition as Michael Kelso on the Fox/Carsey Werner hit comedy series, "That 70's Show," which aired for eight seasons. Kutcher went on to star in a variety of box office hits on the big screen, including What Happens In Vegas with Cameron Diaz, A Lot Like Love with Amanda Peet, Valentine's Day, No Strings Attached with Natalie Portman, The Guardian with Kevin Costner, and the cult hit, Dude, Where's My Car. Kutcher stars next in Garry Marshall's film, New Year's Eve, out in December 2011.

TWO AND A HALF MEN is produced by Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc. and The Tannenbaum Company in association with Warner Bros. Television. Chuck Lorre and Lee Aronsohn are the series' creators.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    they need to rewrite the story.. but i think AK could pull it off..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    God I want to punch Ashton Kutcher in the face.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Me too, He's a good actor but nothing close to real deal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqtikKx_UDw

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess that show will go off the air in a month

oI Overdue Io is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    God I want to punch Ashton Kutcher in the face.
    ya I know what you mean

I used to find him funny not so much anymore

It will be interesting to see how he does he has some pretty big shoes to fill

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    fukin idiots, hes going to ruin the show

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I think the only person that could top Sheen would have been Bill Bob Thorton some of his work........

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    this is even more gay than 2 guys 69'ing balls deep

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    this is even more gay than 2 guys 69'ing balls deep
    hot..

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Anyone who appreciates good TV and film will notice that AK has never done anything worth the hair that falls from my balls onto my toilet seat. Luckily, this show is equally worthless. Needless to say, it's gonna be a hit.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I hope it works, just to show ego maniacs that the world doesn't revolve around them. Personally, I never liked the show, so it is probably easier for me to imagine it being good without Sheen.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Kutcher is sort of a cyrpto-Jew. Born to blue collar Christian parents, he has migrated into
    that Kaballah bullshit. Madonna is long-time convert.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by clemont51 View Post
    Kutcher is sort of a cyrpto-Jew. Born to blue collar Christian parents, he has migrated into
    that Kaballah bullshit. Madonna is long-time convert.
    What's this got to do with the price of eggs in china?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    I think the only person that could top Sheen would have been Billy Bob Thorton[/video]
    Great idea....he would have been SO much better !!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    I think the only person that could top Sheen would have been Bill Bob Thorton some of his work........
    Yeah but in my opinion, him on this show would be like watching Bad Santa on TBS or something, it's just not the same without all of the explicity and lewdness. Haha

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Well that show will b cancelled after a couple seasons, IMO it went down hill when they signed AK

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I hope it works, just to show ego maniacs that the world doesn't revolve around them. Personally, I never liked the show, so it is probably easier for me to imagine it being good without Sheen.
    I think this was the exec's thoughts as well... they are making the point that ANY IDIOT can do sheen's job and the picked the biggest one out there. They know that with all the hype around this blow up, the moment they put the show back on the air, it will draw ratings that will only be bettered by the superbowl... Well played on the networks part.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Just part of the total picture. (Madonna is highly qualified. She gobbled many an NBA dick)

jtuner77 is offline Member
    ^^^So far dam near every post you make is full of racist hate. Wow I really hope you dont live your life this way in the real world.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    ^^^So far dam near every post you make is full of racist hate. Wow I really hope you dont live your life this way in the real world.
    r madonna and/or nba racist words?

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    r madonna and/or nba racist words?
    I was never allowed to say the "M" word around my house growing up.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    ^^^ His is more about racial profiling. If you seen his other posts you would understand.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    ^^^ His is more about racial profiling. If you seen his other posts you would understand.
    ok so madonna and the nba is not racist...only what he said in other posts?

Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    I was never allowed to say the "M" word around my house growing up.
    lmao

SaiyanHero is offline New Member
    Ashton Kutcher? You're doing it wrong!

Heck, Even Sheen's interview was funny as hell. So what if he does 7 gram cocaine rocks?

Thread Information