RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

the crazies among us

i just caught wind of this story and just thought i would post and let it go.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/19...orld-saturday/

end of the world is saturday, hope everyone is prepared! ahahahahahaha freakin psychos!

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    People are ****en crazy man. Y2k, 2012...zzzzzz all the same shit.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have my first bb comp saturday and my bday soon after. This couldn't come at a worse time lollllll.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    I believe in god with all my heart, this is scary shit. If its true though I will be ready.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    This shit cracks me up. Well I guess if you don't believe in god that you wont be effected as I know I wont. Way to force a religion on the masses.....stupidity.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't believe that the rapture will be a calculated date / time line...I do however believe it will happen some day. I do hope myself worthy of being taken with the believers. I just hope that if it did happen this weekend or any other day, that the rest of those left behind are open hearted enough to repent and have god in their heart through the trials that they will have to face.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    people are all over nyc now with huge crosses and signs..... chanting at people as they walk by. One block later there's a group of black panthers spewing shit out..... and a block after them there are asians blindfolded with their hands tied behind their backs as they lay on the sidewalks protesting cruelty in china......

there's a little bit of something folr everyone there lol i love it

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    haz, i am glad that the majority of them are in nyc! HA!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    haz, i am glad that the majority of them are in nyc! HA!
    It's quite funny actually..... each group that you pass tries to make you feel shitty about yourself. The religion people told me that I'm going to hell..... the asian protestors tell you to feel bad for their people because you have it easy..... the panthers (or w/e group that was that I passed) told me I was racist and cursed at me as I walked by..... white supremacists told me I was just as bad as "them" because I wouldn't listen to their shit..... The homeless guy at penn station called me a rich asshole cuz I wouldn't give him money and wouldn't leave me alone until I threatened violence.

It really isn't uncommon to experience atleast 2 or 3 of these groups in one night in NYC..... Yah just can't let it get to you. These people wanna get a rise out of you...... better to just mind your own business.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    lol...too funny.

I thought the whole point of the Rapture was that you don't know when it is?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I think the rapture preaches that you don't need to worry cause you will be raptured out of here before anything bad happens. Yep everyone who believes will just fly away into the clouds. It must be true cause I saw it on Pat Robertson. And it must be coming soon cause there is a guy on ebay already selling two tickets to paradise....

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    I have my first bb comp saturday and my bday soon after. This couldn't come at a worse time lollllll.
    Good luck! Post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Good luck! Post pics.
    For sure. Should have them up sunday.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    In that case I better get all my fetishes in by tonight. Does anyone know where i can buy a goat in NJ ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    In that case I better get all my fetishes in by tonight. Does anyone know where i can buy a goat in NJ ?
    I hear haz was a goat for Halloween last year if that will do.

Blog Entries

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I was wondering why the morning radio show I listen to said there would be no Bruins game on Saturday because the world would end. Seriously WTF are people thinking when they come up with this crap?

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    the claims by this group are crap and actually contradict their own religion. if you are one of those who doesnt care for religion then thats between you and you but look this from a analyst point of view just so we can stick to the point and avoid endless religion is real/ not real arguments.

1. christ said he doesnt even know when he will return only God knows. this group claims christ returns may 21, 2011.

2. the word rapture is not in the bible. its the word given to an interpretation. considering the rapture is real nothing shows that the rapture will happen the day christ returnes. they have both predicted for may 21, 2011.

3. they mention a terrible time on earth for maybe 6 months after this rapture then everyone dies. well the end time prophecies in the bible do not support human extinction even though a large amount of the worlds population will die. also according to the prophecies this bad time takes place over years.

i could go on but why? you get the point.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Does this mean I should call into work tomorrow?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE=crazy_rocks;5646690]the claims by this group are crap and actually contradict their own religion. if you are one of those who doesnt care for religion then thats between you and you but look this from a analyst point of view just so we can stick to the point and avoid endless religion is real/ not real arguments.

1. christ said he doesnt even know when he will return only God knows. this group claims christ returns may 21, 2011.

True, Jesus said in Mathew 24:36 that he would return like a thief in the night and to watch and wait for him. But of that day and hour, no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the son, but the father alone.

2. the word rapture is not in the bible. its the word given to an interpretation. considering the rapture is real nothing shows that the rapture will happen the day christ returnes. they have both predicted for may 21, 2011.

True again, even though several TV preachers preach the rapture doctrine, Pastor John Haggae, Pat Robertson, et, al, it is not biblical as a matter of fact there is a verse in the bible saying the opposite. Ezekiel 13:18-20. But then again everything is open to interpretation.

KJV: Ezekiel 13:
    18 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?
    19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?
    20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys guys guys!

this shiit is seriously only for kids or ignorant/naive people.

I've lived through at least 10 end of world predictions. And I'm still here. What does that tell you in my very short time on this earth? yet these predictions have been occuring for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Only the gullible believe this moronic bullshiit.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are we there yet?

Can we get back to the normal insanity now?

Blog Entries
    We are still alive ? I feel bad for the things i did to that goat lastnight.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Thx Shol'va, i'm gonna be able to use your quotes on my facebook page to counter the attacks i'll get from stirring shit up by insulting these people, lmao!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I survived the rapture. I am a God Damn Immortal!

right shol'va. so basically even though the word rapture is not in the bible it is said that the action describing is.

so what do you guys think, how would a rapture be possible, a worldwide ufo abduction by a specific group of aliens who are spiritually connected doing Gods work?

or is it simple painless death to avoid the horrors that others will end up living through?

i wonder.
    Last edited by crazy_rocks; 05-21-2011 at 01:34 PM.

You sob..... that goat was my dinner tonight. I'm sure he would rather have been food..... there's no need to return him..... i'll eat the belgian blue cow instead

I have eaten goat before..... while on vacation in curacao..... not too bad but not great lol.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    right shol'va. so basically even though the word raptor is not in the bible it is said that the action describing is.

so what do you guys think, how would a raptor be possible, a worldwide ufo abduction by a specific group of aliens who are spiritually connected doing Gods work?

or is it simple painless death to avoid the horrors that others will end up living through?

i wonder.
    Rapture or raptor.....? Cuz if the world is going to end with a bunch of Raptor's attacking us.... I say Fvck that..... have you seen jurasic park?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Rapture or raptor.....? Cuz if the world is going to end with a bunch of Raptor's attacking us.... I say Fvck that..... have you seen jurasic park?

~Haz~
    hahahaha OOPS. yes the rapture. i will correct so future people dont think wtf

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Today can't be the end of the world I have a tin of tuna that has an expiry date of 2015

/case closed

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Me and a coworker were joking around today about how crazy shit would be if it happened since more than likely we both would be left behind lol. If people just dropped dead instantly and their souls were taken planes would be falling out of the sky and vehicles would be flying everywhere!

Just think how bad it would suck if you were being left behind but the guy flying the plane you were on was being taken lol

I would grab a bottle of liquor and head straight to an exotic car dealership lmao

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah we all know what you did with that goat last night. Now let go he has suffered enough. Hopefully he can still walk.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thread Information