Hard.On is offline Senior Member

Good news for everyone

I was always concerned about not being able to have kids in the future. I thought all of arnolds kids we knew about were made in a lab.

Unless that mexican chick was Invitro'd with arnolds sperm this is good news for all of us

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    easier said then done. My wife and i already have 1 child, but i didn't cycle back then. Currently we've been trying for the past 6 months and nothing yet. She's been to the doc on several occastions getting blood work done, checking when she's ovulating, now fertility pills are next but were trying to steer away from them for now (possiblity that we could have twins if she's on fertility pills). I had bloodwork done few months ago and the doc says i'm fine. She's getting depressed cuz she wants her tata's done but she can't have them done if she's going to get prego. It differs from person to person.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I did one cycle last autumn and have been trying since end of PCT, now she's 12 weeks pregnant :-)

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    take some fertility meds

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    The boyfriend and I are still trying to get pregnant.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    are you taking fertility meds?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    This makes me laugh because I have a friend that donates eggs. She jokes that she has two kids...one is gay, and the other is Japanese. Heh.

Pizzle is offline New Member
    I have been trying to not have kids for the past 10yrs, this sounds like horrible news to me. Lol

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzle View Post
    I have been trying to not have kids for the past 10yrs, this sounds like horrible news to me. Lol
    im with ya

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    are you taking fertility meds?
    Yea, miller lite.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    agreed, the force is strong in this one.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Amen!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    When you are trying is when it never happens. When you don't try anymore, then low and behold she is pregnant.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My girl wants to get pregnant with my/our baby also and I have been a good boy giving her my seed pretty much every day for the last year and she has been good at making sure she doesnt spill a drop but so far no luck for her. I just don't have the heart to tell her that stomach acids tend to kill the little swimmers pretty quickly.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts;5646***
    My girl wants to get pregnant with my/our baby also and I have been a good boy giving her my seed pretty much every day for the last year and she has been good at making sure she doesnt spill a drop but so far no luck for her. I just don't have the heart to tell her that stomach acids tend to kill the little swimmers pretty quickly.
    pics or it didnt happen

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    went multiple years of intentionally trying. gave up and just started having sex with no expectations. then viola! my daughter is now 12.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts;5646***
    psssst.... don't tell anyone, but oral sex can't get no one preggers..... but let her keep trying that way.... i won't rat out your little secret! =)

ever have a woman roll back on her head/shoulders and put her asss up in the air right after sex? I guess the theory is let gravity pull the little swimmers in as close to the fallopian tubes as possible. not sure if it works or just a myth, but damm don't it look strange?
    Last edited by Times Roman; 05-21-2011 at 05:20 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    psssst.... don't tell anyone, but oral sex can't get no one preggers..... but let her keep trying that way.... i won't rat out your little secret! =)

ever have a woman roll back on her head/shoulders and put her asss up in the air right after sex? I guess the theory is let gravity pull the little swimmers in as close to the fallopian tubes as possible. not sure if it works or just a myth, but damm don't it look strange?
    Yes I heard about that one also. LOL Goes right along with your other post of the naive and ignorant. I will never forget your recent story of the guy who was about to stone/execute his wife for infertility until he was educated and told he had been using the wrong hole. LOL

Thread Information