Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member

Story time.....once again......

Ok...I'm in a better mood today....after yesterday...so; here's my story from the weekend. I thought this was pretty funny on my part.

So....training a student whose NEVER ridden a motorcycle. It's the afternoon of day one and he's actually doing not too bad. But keeps looking down at his speedometer for some reason. When he comes to a stop....in a corner.....and i keep correcting him to look up. One of our rules..is; you look down; your gonna go down.

So after a day of telling him this; I stopped him and chatted...this is how the conversation went -

KG - M...I have to ask; is there a picture of a naked chick on your speedometer?

Student - No.....why?

KG - Well...I just have to ask; cause I've never seen a guy stare so hard at a speedometer without a picture of a naked chick there!

He never looked down again after that.....(mission accomplished!)
    Last edited by Kawigirl; 05-25-2011 at 08:15 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good way to get your point across.Glad you feel better

Blog Entries
    im shure he was just trying hard to do well for you as he is a man with an ego as we all are being trained by this amazing woman who could ride circles around him...it all goes back to the intimidation thing in your earlier thread...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^^ yup agree. Men have fragile egos, the stronger the confidence of the girl the easier it is to bruise the mans ego. I go on mountain biking trips with a very attractive, strong willed, confident woman who likes to call me a ***** every time i don't wanna a really steep downhill run. I have to admit it took quite some getting use to even in a platonic relationship. Not saying you're going that far but IMO its kinda the same only less extreme :P

Anyway i'll shut up now since this thread is on a totally different topic. Did the guy say he was afraid to go to fast?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Wait.... So I'm not supposed to look down while going through curves?

I've always put my head down, puckered my cheeks, and hoped for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    ^^ yup agree. Men have fragile egos, the stronger the confidence of the girl the easier it is to bruise the mans ego. I go on mountain biking trips with a very attractive, strong willed, confident woman who likes to call me a ***** every time i don't wanna a really steep downhill run. I have to admit it took quite some getting use to even in a platonic relationship. Not saying you're going that far but IMO its kinda the same only less extreme :P

Anyway i'll shut up now since this thread is on a totally different topic. Did the guy say he was afraid to go to fast?
    No...he just started a bad habit.....he thought it was funny what I said....and I think I made him feel more comfortable after that.

He turned out by the end of day 2 to be quite a good rider.....

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Wait.... So I'm not supposed to look down while going through curves?

I've always put my head down, puckered my cheeks, and hoped for the best!
    Close your eyes too....might add to the thrill...lol

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Close your eyes too....might add to the thrill...lol
    closing eyes only apply if he is doing tranny ...he may not like whats hanging down there

Armani23 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    closing eyes only apply if he is doing tranny ...he may not like whats hanging down there
    Always told people that!!! Hey it's only skin

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Motorcycle or car, I only glance at the speedo when I see the police and want to see if I am speeding. Having a feel for the traffic around you is the best way to stay alive, and it has nothing to do with the speed limit.

EDIT: oh yeah, I glance at the speedo when I think I might be above 140. Just to check.

Thread Information