Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

What a situation..need help

To make a long story short, I met this girl back in October, who lived a couple apartments from me. She was sexy, funny, nice, but had a god damn bf. There was a lot of attraction between us, but she never cheated on him, which I respected.

Well, months later, she is single and started hitting me up. She transferred to a different school, but lives near me in the summer time. Two weeks ago, we started seeing each other, having a lot of fun, fvcking phenominal in bed. Things were going very well...its seems like we were almost officically together (holding hands in public, out together all the time, etc....)

The other day she ignored me phone call and never called me back. Sort of acted a little distant with me, which pissed me off, but I didn't make a scene. Today, I decided to make an account on an online dating website (Plenty of fish) to see what other broads are in this area (Being that I am new here). Well you wanna know who the first fvcking girl was that pops up in my search engine??? YEP it was HER. WTF!

Now, I hurried, deleted my account (so she didnt see my account).

How the fvck should I react to this? Should I just totally ignore her till she calls then say something like "My buddy was over last night and I was showing him a picture of you, and he recognized it from an online dating website...."? Would that be a good idea?

But since were not "together" is it wrong of me to get a little livid about this situation? Should I even bring it up? She looked me in the eye last week and told me I was the only guy she was interested and talking to, and I told her the same.....ahhhhh help!

This sucks..I wish I didn't have feelings, but I do...
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 05-25-2011 at 10:05 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wouldn't bring it up. Also you just started dating. She could have made that account a before you were together. I think your way over reacting

Yeah, it just has me worried that shes been really distant these past few days. The phone works both ways. She has my #.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    You were only dating.......and she's obviously playing the field. Nothing to do with you.....and no reason to be upset. She's doing nothing a single guy wouldn't be doing.

I say....learn from this....move on. Just don't let HER actions jade you! This is about her.....not you!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Dude its only been a few weeks let it play out naturally. Don't bring shit like that up because its not a big deal. I cant think of a positive outcome from bringing it up anyway...

Quit getting all attached so she didn't answer your phone call one time big deal. She probably had something more important to do!

The best advice I can give you is QUIT TRYING TO CONTROL THE SITUATION and just go for the ride....

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Haven't read the other replies yet

So let me get this straight. Since you've held hands, had sex, and were seen in public together you're exclusive? It's been a couple weeks! Maybe she just wanted some dick.

Also you're pissed because you found out she has a pof account but it's ok for you to have one? Don't give me the I was just seeing who was around me bullshit either because I know it's a lie.

Pull your head out your ass and realize that you are being crazy. If she doesn't call or text then she obviously doesn't wanna talk to you. I hate when people can't take these hints. Move on and get over it. Maybe she didn't feel the connection you did this time or from the sounds of your dating personality you got too clingy too fast and scared her off.

Yes I know this post is harsh but it's needed.

Now when was the last time you texted or called her?

Wait a couple days and don't call or text. Then in 3-4 days send her a message that only says "what's up". If she doesn't reply then move on. If she does then act like this whole situation never happened and don't ever bring it up. Just simply hold a normal non creepy, non clingy conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post

So let me get this straight. Since you've held hands, had sex, and were seen in public together you're exclusive? It's been a couple weeks! Maybe she just wanted some dick.

Also you're pissed because you found out she has a pof account but it's ok for you to have one? Don't give me the I was just seeing who was around me bullshit either because I know it's a lie.

Pull your head out your ass and realize that you are being crazy. If she doesn't call or text then she obviously doesn't wanna talk to you. I hate when people can't take these hints. Move on and get over it. Maybe she didn't feel the connection you did this time or from the sounds of your dating personality you got too clingy too fast and scared her off.

Wait a couple days and don't call or text. Then in 3-4 days send her a message that only says "what's up". If she doesn't reply then move on. If she does then act like this whole situation never happened and don't ever bring it up. Just simply hold a normal non creepy, non clingy conversation.
    It seems like that was the case. Sucks. But oh well, life goes on.......

dont listent to stack it. He knows nothing about women. Go to her house and wait for her to come home. Then confront her about it. She will love you for your honesty and take charge attitude.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Just straight up ask her if you guys are an exclusive couple or not? If she says no then remake your account and let her see that she is replaceable. Then she will either commit or not.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Let me ask you somthing? What do you really want from her? Dont beat around the bush....Do you want a relationship or not? If not then why do you give shit and if so (Which Im guessing you do) then you should not bring it up to her no...why you ask? Because it makes you look like weak, and to be honest although its natural it get a little jealous its non of your business what a single women does with her life even if you dont agree with it, plus you just said that you joined to meet other women so your kinda being a little hypocritical.

I dont want to come off as harsh but I want to open your eyes to how women think...dont think like a man because thats what most men do and that why most men cant get laid and are "***** whiped" lol

I have news for you although we all want to beleve that our gf's are angles who never have sex...99% of women out there have had a few cocks in their mouth and are whores...harsh right? Nope just honest and most guys have no clue that their wives had crazy college sex and before they met lol

It comes down to morals. If your gf was a whore before you met her then yes I think you have the right to know atleast some of her history so you know what your geting into but...You do not have the right to ridicule her about somthing that happend before you two met. As long as she is commited to you and only you while you are a couple then it doesnt matter and if it does matter to you then you should find a women who has the same "moral" standards as you. If you are a virgin then yes your moral standards are prob not the same as hers and thus you would prob want to find somone who is much like your self....If you have had random sex then you cant really justify telling her she is wrong.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Keep banging her.

(wrap it up)

And find other girls to bang while youre at it.

Get back on the site. Let her see youre on there too.

Either it will make her realize she wants you all to herself and she'll let that be known.

Or youll both realize it was just a fling.

Either way... its not that bad of a situation really.

P.s If you want to be exclusive then be foward and tell her you want to be because chances are she really like you. Dont question her actions with other guys because you will just look jealous and insecure in her eyes and it will make you look needy. Be your self, hold your head high, and be a man...simple as that.

If she doesnt want a realtionship cut her off...if you dont your just going to end up geting hurt. Theres 4 billion women in the world you dont need to get hung up on one if she isnt into you...sex is great but your just gunna get more attached to this chick and end up geting hurt. Theres lots of other hot women out there you can sleep with lol

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Keep banging her.

(wrap it up)

And find other girls to bang while youre at it.

Get back on the site. Let her see youre on there too.

Either it will make her realize she wants you all to herself and she'll let that be known.

Or youll both realize it was just a fling.

Either way... its not that bad of a situation really.
    Dead right....also about the contact. Do not make it till she does. Remember the golden rule "If she wants to be with you she will do what she needs to to make it happen" so if she doesnt call then you know she doesn't see it that way!!!!

Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    dont listent to stack it. He knows nothing about women. Go to her house and wait for her to come home. Then confront her about it. She will love you for your honesty and take charge attitude.
    Hahahahhahahahah yeah that's exactly what she'll do but don't jus wait outside her door. Hide in her bushes and wait for her. They really love that!

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    Hahahahhahahahah yeah that's exactly what she'll do but don't jus wait outside her door. Hide in her bushes and wait for her. They really love that!
    she's just testing him to see how serious he is about their relationship. OP, you should propose to her it will show her how much you truly care for her.
    Last edited by TBrah; 05-25-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Started laughing out loud in class, while everyone else is studying, during finals...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i will say see if her mother is avaliable or if you really want to get into her good books make sure you give her father a blow job.....dude you freaking fvcked her if she still want to fvck keep at it if not find another one....

Sorry I tried to come up with emotional post like start drinking, leave her a message while crying asking for an explanation but couldnt do it.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Wow, what a different world u guys live in.

Never met a girl that just want dikk, just a few one night stands.
    So my understanding of women has alway been, they want something much more lasting and meaningful than just a fukk.
    Their emotional register is just not built that way.

Everytime I start dating someone new, and we have sex, itīs just a given we are exclusive. From me, and I expect the same from her, if for some reason we havenīt talked about it before sex. If someone did to me what the chick did to the OP, I would be a huge ? , and I would have a hard time getting over it, just like the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post

So my understanding of women has alway been, they want something much more lasting and meaningful than just a fukk.

Everytime I start dating someone new, and we have sex, itīs just a given we are exclusive. From me, and I expect the same from her, if for some reason we havenīt talked about it before sex. If someone did to me what the chick did to the OP, I would be a huge ? , and I would have a hard time getting over it, just like the OP.
    i dont know where you live. Must be in a bubble. Girls enjoy sex to and even get horny. Plenty of girls just want a piece of ass. You never just had a fvck buddy or a 1 nighter.

Their emotional register is just not built that way. A one night stand is her simply wanting dick. What else could it be? There's plenty of girls out there that aren't ready for a relationship and have sexual needs so they go out bang a guy a couple times and move on.

Everytime I start dating someone new, and we have sex, itīs just a given we are exclusive. From me, and I expect the same from her, if for some reason we havenīt talked about it before sex. If someone did to me what the chick did to the OP, I would be a huge ? , and I would have a hard time getting over it, just like the OP.if that's the case I've been in 5-6 relationships at once and me and some of my friends were in relationships with the same girl at the same time lol. If you sleep with a girl on the first night are you then exclusive?

You haven't met me than.....

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i will say see if her mother is avaliable or if you really want to get into her good books make sure you give her father a blow job.....dude you freaking fvcked her if she still want to fvck keep at it if not find another one....

Sorry i tried to come up with emotional post like start drinking, leave her a message while crying asking for an explanation but couldnt do it.

roflmfao!!!!

lol...maybe I do live in a bubble..who knows.
    Re. the 1 night stands....the drunken ones donīt count, neither when the girl is below 20.
    So that leaves a few where the chick made a sober, conscious, grown-up decision to have some dick (can I write dick) that night, and it happened to be mine. I know, a couple of times they left their house, or hotel with that intention. Haha...got kicked out once middle of the night after she was done with me...I got picked up, fukked, and tossed out...I felt used, and I loved it hahaha....But this, in my bubble, is a rarity.
    I never really enjoyed these 1 night stands, donīt see myself ever going there again.

Never had a fukk buddy, and never wanted one, or needed one. Donīt see the point.
    Ended up having sex with friends a couple of times, but thatīs just stupid, great way to ruin a great friendship.......because in my bubble, a woman canīt do that, and just be normal platonic friends the next day.

What I mean is, the vast majority of women wants to be in a relationship. So every time I start dating someone, and have sex, we wouldn't have gone there unless we really liked each other. So whatīs the point dating others? Every time I start dating, it turns into a relationship. Whatīs the point dating 2 women at the same time? Only 1 reason, to be cool, and high 5 your buddies, and give you a feeling u got game, a real casanova. I know a few guys like that. Fukking all they can, lying to all, and being real assholes. Never knew a woman that would act like that.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    this place is great!!!!! and first timer, you need to get off that island and venture out. women are wilder than men! take the whole cougar craze for instance

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    this place is great!!!!! and first timer, you need to get off that island and venture out. women are wilder than men! take the whole cougar craze for instance
    Which I am NOT apart of....oh...hell...who am i kidding? pffft.....

Hahaha.....

U man whores using condoms?

Hahaha.....

U man whores using condoms?
    very rarely and have never caught anything

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you just need to relax.Just beacuse you slept with her.Dont mean you own her.Wait a few days and text her.Then if no reply get on with your life.

Wow...
    I hate the condom myself. If I have to use a condom, I rather not have sex. The sex I enjoy canīt be had with a condom.
    So thatīs why I never enjoyed my 1 night stands. With a condom, it was just an orgasm. But without, I couldīt truly enjoy because I was worried what I might be picking up...haha..what a dilemma.
    Sex with someone Iīm dating exclusively is then soooo much better. No inhibition wet, sloppy, fluid exchanging sex with all access, toy box out and flood lights on.

See u are in Ft. Lauderdale. My Avi is from Ft. Lauderdale beach :-)

Wow...
    I hate the condom myself. If I have to use a condom, I rather not have sex. The sex I enjoy canīt be had with a condom.
    So thatīs why I never enjoyed my 1 night stands. With a condom, it was just an orgasm. But without, I couldīt truly enjoy because I was worried what I might be picking up...haha..what a dilemma.
    Sex with someone Iīm dating exclusively is then soooo much better. No inhibition wet, sloppy, fluid exchanging sex with all access, toy box out and flood lights on.

See u are in Ft. Lauderdale. My Avi is from Ft. Lauderdale beach :-)
    See thats how random sex can be too. Nobody cares and you probably are never going to see or talk to them again so you can do what ever you want.

I just moved here 2 months ago. The beaches are nice. I've been going to south beach mostly

double post

I'm leaning towards not just texting or calling her at all. Last night, she was real short with me and said she'd call me back, and I did not get a call back. Thats disrespectful and rude. The phone works both ways. If she wants me, she knows where to find me.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    me too..keeping fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    I'm leaning towards not just texting or calling her at all. Last night, she was real short with me and said she'd call me back, and I did not get a call back. Thats disrespectful and rude. The phone works both ways. If she wants me, she knows where to find me.
    IMO you are being over sensitive. Maybe she was busy with something or just not in the mood to talk. It's been one day and your obviously mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    My advise to you (I use to be a literal pick up artist before I met my gf) Is to move on. If you follow her you look less "alpha" and she will loose attraction to you...in essence your value as a man goes down in her eyes. If you ignore and show it does not bother you your value goes up because you no longer come off as needy. When she does come around again (she prob will wonder why you have no chased after her) and wants sex you should say no and let her know that you did want more than just sex but since she obviously did not your moving on and dating other women...Dont be mean or come off harsh just be happy and calm and be your self.

If a women wants to be with you she will make it happen! she will make every excuse in the book for you if she beleve you are of high value! you could beat the shit out of a girl and she will say "I deserved it" If you are the most alpha male in her life (p.s dont hit her haha just an example lol) My guess is although she was very attracted to you in the start as things progressed she started testing you and you let your gard down and started loosing "value" or became less alpha in her eyes. Most guys make this mistake and then wonder why everything was going well and then BOOM! it all falls apart. Women dont think like men what makes sens to you does not to them....women think very very very diffrent than men!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'd just recreate the POF account and move on..... who cares if she she's it. Whats she going to say? She has one too lol!

The only thing that would piss me off is the fact that she said you were the only guy she was interested in..... yet that clearly wasn't true. It shows what kind of person she is..... move on and don't catch feelings next time

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'd just recreate the POF account and move on..... who cares if she she's it. Whats she going to say? She has one too lol!

The only thing that would piss me off is the fact that she said you were the only guy she was interested in..... yet that clearly wasn't true. It shows what kind of person she is..... move on and don't catch feelings next time

~Haz~
    Alarm bells should be going off. If you don't get the hint on this, then your doomed to repeat it. I agree with Haz to move on and don't allow yourself to get so involved so early. You will know when it's right and these thoughts you are now having won't be in your head then.

the only way we can give you accurate advice is if you post up a link to her POF profile so we know what we are working with

the only way we can give you accurate advice is if you post up a link to her POF profile so we know what we are working with
    Wise words from a wise man

Op this may be the only way for us to help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information