zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

Weather forecast websites

most probably look at weather for the next day or for the weekend or when planning an event outdoors..

i've noticed that the weather channel website weather.com has been WAY off and the forecasts are so much higher than other sites....

example last week they had forecasted a week in advance that there was going to be a high for a day of 99 then each day it forecasted that same day 1 degree lower each day getting closer to that said day then finally the day yielded a high of 92....tomorrow they are saying 96 and another sites says 93 then for monday they say 98 and the other site says 94.....

why would they be so far off from each other?

idk, just find it interesting

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Because predicting the temperature during summer times relies on several factors including humidity, pressure systems, cloud cover, suns rays, etc.

Honestly I cannot tell the difference between 96 and 100. So i don't give a ****, it's going to be hot as hell. Who the hell prepares for a day based on +-5 degrees? It's ****ing summer its going to be hot just know that.

Now hurricanes and tornadoes...different story

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yeh i here you...doesnt make a diff to me either with the degrees....just dont understand the wide difference in two weather stations....they must be using same/similar equipment...

then again...you can go to a doctor and get 3 diagnoses for the same problem...

Thread Information