Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

instrumental music available somewhere?

So i love music, but with alot of songs with a good beat, i cant stand the vocals .

Is there any good software out there that can remove vocals from mp3's halfway good of current tracks?

or what else would you say to get instrumentals only of songs. I have access to alot of composer tracks which im going through to see what i like.

Also, getting back into my classical taste. nothing like Pavrotti to get me amped.. yea i know he singing.... but theres a damn big difference between the two.

What do yall like for music choices? do you find that it helps you achieve a mindset to achieve ur goals? or just something to break the silence? Or do you have to many thoughts and theres just no more room for music :P

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    So i love music, but with alot of songs with a good beat, i cant stand the vocals .

Is there any good software out there that can remove vocals from mp3's halfway good of current tracks?

or what else would you say to get instrumentals only of songs. I have access to alot of composer tracks which im going through to see what i like.

Also, getting back into my classical taste. nothing like Pavrotti to get me amped.. yea i know he singing.... but theres a damn big difference between the two.

What do yall like for music choices? do you find that it helps you achieve a mindset to achieve ur goals? or just something to break the silence? Or do you have to many thoughts and theres just no more room for music :P
    Like u, love most kind of music, except Rap/Hip-Hop.
    But never find the time to listen.
    Goes in fases, sometimes into classic, then metal, then New rock, then Techno.

Used to download from Limewire, but they´re no more.

Gotta have my DJ Tiesto at the gym.
    Keeps me focused, energy up, and the earplugs works as a barrier for unwanted conversation.

U can find what u want on Utube and download.....my daughter said.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    haha note taken. actually i do like hip/hop and rap when i have the proper settings. I was band, so i can find almost something i like about a genre.. but my director was my neighbor and he had a daughther my age and friend so i brought over like 30 mp3's of the rap/hip-hop songs that had a good beat, but the lyrics made it inapproiate. He fixed it right up, the vocals were definately more muffled and not as clear.. so after that smearing of the vocal sharpness you can really tell the good musician and artists vs just some guy who has rhythm but its... different, i cant describe it but i feel it. So the guys who can pitch their voice more effectively *Ludacris is one of my fav, if you dont understand the words no big deal you can still move with the beat, and I know i need music to study to, it helps me focus because i can 'fidget' to the rhythm. ( i have ADD, so i tend to be more scatter brained rather than a logical a-b-c thinker.

What is ur fav download app? ive used them all just about.. the latest was frost wire, but that lately has been gettin bogged down with bad downloads it seemed..
    i got SoMud now? ill see how it works for a bit
    . it really quiets it down alot, but you dont lose the essential noice during the song *for example a noise that has to be loud enough to be cearly heard aka the bells and whistles they incorporate because its the affect of the arrival of the noise during the song that it is essential. the longer sustained sounds are the outlines of the chorus and such. a

karaoke songs.. .duh im an ididot at times lol
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-30-2011 at 03:56 AM.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    haha note taken. actually i do like hip/hop and rap when i have the proper settings. I was band, so i can find almost something i like about a genre.. but my director was my neighbor and he had a daughther my age and friend so i brought over like 30 mp3's of the rap/hip-hop songs that had a good beat, but the lyrics made it inapproiate. He fixed it right up, the vocals were definately more muffled and not as clear.. so after that smearing of the vocal sharpness you can really tell the good musician and artists vs just some guy who has rhythm but its... different, i cant describe it but i feel it. So the guys who can pitch their voice more effectively *Ludacris is one of my fav, if you dont understand the words no big deal you can still move with the beat, and I know i need music to study to, it helps me focus because i can 'fidget' to the rhythm. ( i have ADD, so i tend to be more scatter brained rather than a logical a-b-c thinker.

What is ur fav download app? ive used them all just about.. the latest was frost wire, but that lately has been gettin bogged down with bad downloads it seemed..
    i got SoMud now? ill see how it works for a bit
    . it really quiets it down alot, but you dont lose the essential noice during the song *for example a noise that has to be loud enough to be cearly heard aka the bells and whistles they incorporate because its the affect of the arrival of the noise during the song that it is essential. the longer sustained sounds are the outlines of the chorus and such. a

karaoke songs.. .duh im an ididot at times lol
    Hmmm..app?...I´m not very computer savvy.
    I got a Mac, and when downloading from Limewire, the music automatically transferred to my Itunes.
    And ofcourse, I tunes syncs with my Iphone and Ipod every time I connect.

I haven´t started downloading from Utube yet, but my daughter has told me to use the website, video2mp3

Thread Information