Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like a cat fight brewing....

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    well I'll be at around 230lbs within a year so at 5'9" it will look like I work out. If drunk girls like jacked dudes then I'll just wait until I'm 21. Only 3 more years and I'll be trying with pof and coworkers/classmates in the meantime.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there are places you can get into at 18

18 huh well if your in college just ask around, there are plenty of sources for setting you up with a fake ID. And while your at it pick me up some adderal.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    how did you get i'm chasing random drunk girls. I've been married for a few years.

Also your paying a drug addict stripper for sex and falling for her. Who is lame?
    Hold your horses Jose, I never said anything about paying for sex, the money I spent on her was mostly food and other little stuff like smokes and condoms if you must know...shereally likes chicken and lots of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    Hold your horses Jose, I never said anything about paying for sex, the money I spent on her was mostly food and other little stuff like smokes and condoms if you must know...shereally likes chicken and lots of it...
    That reminds me of a joke. My neighbors wife just delivered twin boys. They couldn't decide what to name them so they settled for Hose-A and Hose-B...

Just don't buy her any KFC or she will end up kicking the bucket...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    If it feels right then by all means continue to see her but you need to distance yourself mentally in some way as she will most certainly not change nor feel the same about you.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    I don't know if this is good or bad news but yesterday she told me she's moving to the north side of town because she doesn't want her family to know what she does for a living... In a way I am kind of glad cause I am sure not driving an hour to see her... Don't worry I got my eyes on someone else that works at starbucks.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know if this is good or bad news but yesterday she told me she's moving to the north side of town because she doesn't want her family to know what she does for a living... In a way I am kind of glad cause I am sure not driving an hour to see her... Don't worry I got my eyes on someone else that works at starbucks.
    Forget starbucks, visit cowgirls espresso, that's right up your alley. We have them all over around here. Another one is Bikini espresso, they wear mostly lingerie. LOL

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Forget starbucks, visit cowgirls espresso, that's right up your alley. We have them all over around here. Another one is Bikini espresso, they wear mostly lingerie. LOL
    Dude...Starbucks girls are total sluts.
    Wearing those Starbucks outfits, smiling, asking "what can I give u". U know that´s just code for a BJ or anal.
    Just like Strippers, they are selling something u can get for free somewhere else.
    I would stick with the stripper, at least she is open and upfront about what she´s doing.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Dude...Starbucks girls are total sluts.
    Wearing those Starbucks outfits, smiling, asking "what can I give u". U know that´s just code for a BJ or anal.
    Just like Strippers, they are selling something u can get for free somewhere else.
    I would stick with the stripper, at least she is open and upfront about what she´s doing.
    Good point as usual. You are a wise and educated man. You know, it's been a LONG time since I have been to a strip club I think??????? no never mind, I remember the last time I went in one years ago; I was very disappointed. I think if any of the girls wanted to dance for me I would have to charge them LOL

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information