Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Eddie_m63 is offline Member

I know this is not right but she's really nice

Just what the title says, I am seeing a freaking stripper. I am a little attached to her, we see each other like once or twice a week depending on work for the past 7 8 months. I know is wrong because I know she does more then just dance for money. She has a really nice body, kind of pretty and nice personality, I have tried to stop seen her but whenever I have a day off she's the first thing that comes to my mind. I am not really asking for advice here because I know this is heading nowhere but steel feels good to talk about it.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quit spending money on her and you won't have to stop talking to her cuz she'll stop talking to you.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hahah I could give you some advice from when i ran around with a stripper, but sounds like you'll learn on your own bro.

awms is offline Senior Member
    I dated a striper for a short time a couple years back and man was she crazy! I met her in one of my college classes...thought she was hot as hell!!!! so I started talking to her, started dating for a couple weeks and she seemed amazing until things started to get serious and BAM! she turned crazy and she told me all this crap about her past (daddy issues and messed up child hood), she started fights with me...one min she was hot the next she was cold! Trust me man if she was a nice girl she wouldnt be a striper...I dont care what anyone says she has some sort child hood deep seeded issue and no you should prob not date her.

Our penis can get us in alot of trouble lol look at it this way if she wasnt so hot would you still date her knowing what you know? and be honest with yourself!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yup, they all have issues. I never dated one or nothing that could be considered a relationship. I knew many. A friend of mine was really good at sewing. He was creative in many way. He could play any instrument you can think of and of course a great drummer, good artist and started designing and sewing bathing suits in the 80s. He had no business sense though. I saw it as a business opportunity. He wanted to borrow money from me so he could buy some more material to make some more bathing suites for samples. He would go to the beach and show them to girls and make custom suits for them (spandex). He was good but didnt make much profit and no didnt get laid nearly as much as he should have. he had the looks, long blond hair like David Le Roth and the boyish looks but he just couldnt close the deal so to speak. lol

When he told me he wanted to borrow money I said OK with one stipulation; I become a partner and I will help make it a business. He said OK. I made the mistake or taking it for face value, friendship shake of hands but no money transaction yet. I took him to a strip club, showed the girls the bathing suits and some of the drawings and soon we had 30 girls around us making orders. Next day when I tried to call him, nothing. 3 days later when I caught up to him he said his parents had bought him a bunch of material so he didnt need me to invest anymore. LOL I know in his heart he did not think he was doing anything wrong so I couldnt get angry and considered it a life lesson.

He ended up designing swim suits, fashion wear, stripper clothes for every strip club in Washington State and 1/2 of Oregon. He never made any money and was always broke because he had no business sense. He even desiged full body downhill racing suites for one of the world record holders in skiing but when the Canadian ski team called him to make them custom suits he never came through, never had the time. Every time he had a big chance (he had several) he blew it.

Anyway, I still hung out with him and I got to know a LOT of strippers. I got into all the clubs free, free dances etc. They all have interesting life stories. There are some girls who really are nice, interesting but 90% if not more are mixed up in drugs one way or another and they are always broke even making $300-500 a night in tips. Ive known girls who do plenty to get their tips and some who are on the up and up only dance and no groping or extras. I had the reputation of being the NICE guy since I never tried to take advantage of any of the girls, I gave a few girls rides home when they didnt feel well or drunk, I was a shoulder they could cry on about? or just someone to talk to who didnt just stare at their boobs. I have very good peripheral vision. More than once I had one of the girls who decided they did want/need company on certain nights so it was all good.

One girl in particular, cute, 20yr old full Italian 5' 2" with 40D or larger and weighed 110lbs maybe (20 lbs or chest) decided she needed to educate me because she had heard what a nice guy I was and to her nice mean innocent. After her asking me for a ride one day and then telling me she had the day planned out for me and I was not going home until she educated me a little, needless to say it was a good/fun day. I dont remember learning anything but I got a lot of good practice in. Later that evening after several hours of sweating together and taking a break I asked her at what point she was going to teach me something? She said Fvck you, if you knew anymore you would kill me. LOL She gave me one of the best compliment I had gotten also, she said she was Bi but had only been strictly with girls the last few years; it was her preference. She said I was as good as any girl she had ever been with at going down on her and better than most. We continued like this for about 4 months. She was fun in more ways than one. She use to tease me about bringing over one of her girlfriends little sisters (barely 18) for us to play with. lol BTW, her father was some big shot politician with money so she was just another rebellious spoiled little girl. LOL

Another one I know same thing, 19, HOT hot hot. Only friends with her, never tapped it. I met daddy. She warned me NOT to let him know I was 26 or he would be angry, I was to old. I had long blond rocker hair back then and looked like the typical punk more or less but didnt have the attitude most do/did. I meet daddy on his 95' yacht he was retrofitting with all new instruments and gauges. Turns out daddy was one of the original owners of the Seattle yacht and had $$$$. Yes he asked me how old I was, I'm a terrible lair so I said 26; frown, then he asked me what I did for work. I told him. working for a major commercial aircraft company building tools for production and master models. Prior to that I worded doing construction/drywall for 2 1/2 years and cutting wood 2 years prior. Daddy wanted me to see if I could take time off work to go on a month long cruise with them and his daughter. hahahahaha Daddy was upset when she told him we are only friends. I was the first non looser she had ever brought home. LOL Spoiled little girls sure do seem to go wrong easily. Got to love it. Last I heard she had gotten worse, got into some hard core drugs, maybe heroin and had slipped pretty far out of it. Last time I saw her like a year later she looked pretty rough. To bad, she was beautiful.

All that said, I would never consider getting involved with one anything more than for fun unless you want a life of drama.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Iīm sure there are some strippers out there with a good head on their shoulders, that keep it clean.

Although my personal experience is different.
    I dated this really hot Miami stripper once. Half Black, half Korean, and yes, she ended up being weird, and had issues, raped at her Momīs work at the age of 13, poor girl.....
    Another ex worked at Solid Gold, FT. Lauderdale as a "House Mom", taking care of the girls, patching their nipples, making sure they get to stage on time etc.
    She often brought them home for bbq, party, and sometimes a girl needed a place to stay. So I got to know a lot of the girls and their stories.....a lot of Coke, a lot of broken homes, and to top it, they seemed to pick fukked up abusive boyfriends.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    so she's a stripper...
    so she does more than just strip for money....
    sounds like you are visiting her on the job, or on the clock so to speak?

sounds like you need to stop thinking with your Dik?

lot of pretty girls out there that aren't prostitutes and strippers.

sounds like you need to change the venue of your social life?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yup, they all have issues. I never dated one or nothing that could be considered a relationship. I knew many. A friend of mine was really good at sewing. He was creative in many way. He could play any instrument you can think of and of course a great drummer, good artist and started designing and sewing bathing suits in the 80s. He had no business sense though. I saw it as a business opportunity. He wanted to borrow money from me so he could buy some more material to make some more bathing suites for samples. He would go to the beach and show them to girls and make custom suits for them (spandex). He was good but didnt make much profit and no didnt get laid nearly as much as he should have. he had the looks, long blond hair like David Le Roth and the boyish looks but he just couldnt close the deal so to speak. lol

When he told me he wanted to borrow money I said OK with one stipulation; I become a partner and I will help make it a business. He said OK. I made the mistake or taking it for face value, friendship shake of hands but no money transaction yet. I took him to a strip club, showed the girls the bathing suits and some of the drawings and soon we had 30 girls around us making orders. Next day when I tried to call him, nothing. 3 days later when I caught up to him he said his parents had bought him a bunch of material so he didnt need me to invest anymore. LOL I know in his heart he did not think he was doing anything wrong so I couldnt get angry and considered it a life lesson.

He ended up designing swim suits, fashion wear, stripper clothes for every strip club in Washington State and 1/2 of Oregon. He never made any money and was always broke because he had no business sense. He even desiged full body downhill racing suites for one of the world record holders in skiing but when the Canadian ski team called him to make them custom suits he never came through, never had the time. Every time he had a big chance (he had several) he blew it.

Anyway, I still hung out with him and I got to know a LOT of strippers. I got into all the clubs free, free dances etc. They all have interesting life stories. There are some girls who really are nice, interesting but 90% if not more are mixed up in drugs one way or another and they are always broke even making $300-500 a night in tips. Ive known girls who do plenty to get their tips and some who are on the up and up only dance and no groping or extras. I had the reputation of being the NICE guy since I never tried to take advantage of any of the girls, I gave a few girls rides home when they didnt feel well or drunk, I was a shoulder they could cry on about? or just someone to talk to who didnt just stare at their boobs. I have very good peripheral vision. More than once I had one of the girls who decided they did want/need company on certain nights so it was all good.

One girl in particular, cute, 20yr old full Italian 5' 2" with 40D or larger and weighed 110lbs maybe (20 lbs or chest) decided she needed to educate me because she had heard what a nice guy I was and to her nice mean innocent. After her asking me for a ride one day and then telling me she had the day planned out for me and I was not going home until she educated me a little, needless to say it was a good/fun day. I dont remember learning anything but I got a lot of good practice in. Later that evening after several hours of sweating together and taking a break I asked her at what point she was going to teach me something? She said Fvck you, if you knew anymore you would kill me. LOL She gave me one of the best compliment I had gotten also, she said she was Bi but had only been strictly with girls the last few years; it was her preference. She said I was as good as any girl she had ever been with at going down on her and better than most. We continued like this for about 4 months. She was fun in more ways than one. She use to tease me about bringing over one of her girlfriends little sisters (barely 18) for us to play with. lol BTW, her father was some big shot politician with money so she was just another rebellious spoiled little girl. LOL

Another one I know same thing, 19, HOT hot hot. Only friends with her, never tapped it. I met daddy. She warned me NOT to let him know I was 26 or he would be angry, I was to old. I had long blond rocker hair back then and looked like the typical punk more or less but didnt have the attitude most do/did. I meet daddy on his 95' yacht he was retrofitting with all new instruments and gauges. Turns out daddy was one of the original owners of the Seattle yacht and had $$$$. Yes he asked me how old I was, I'm a terrible lair so I said 26; frown, then he asked me what I did for work. I told him. working for a major commercial aircraft company building tools for production and master models. Prior to that I worded doing construction/drywall for 2 1/2 years and cutting wood 2 years prior. Daddy wanted me to see if I could take time off work to go on a month long cruise with them and his daughter. hahahahaha Daddy was upset when she told him we are only friends. I was the first non looser she had ever brought home. LOL Spoiled little girls sure do seem to go wrong easily. Got to love it. Last I heard she had gotten worse, got into some hard core drugs, maybe heroin and had slipped pretty far out of it. Last time I saw her like a year later she looked pretty rough. To bad, she was beautiful.

All that said, I would never consider getting involved with one anything more than for fun unless you want a life of drama.
    Who says that ?!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Who says that ?!
    Well, he used to sew lovbyts buttons when they fell off, patch his socks, and taylor his shirts.
    Nothing wrong with that....
    Lovbyts goes on to say, "He was creative in many ways"...nice...
    And....."He could play any instrument"....itīs all good.

What are u getting at DSM?

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Well, he used to sew lovbyts buttons when they fell off, patch his socks, and taylor his shirts.
    Nothing wrong with that....
    Lovbyts goes on to say, "He was creative in many ways"...nice...
    And....."He could play any instrument"....itīs all good.

What are u getting at DSM?
    That's what I'm trying to figure out too. Yeah I was bored and had to much coffee at work so I was long winded; again.... No DSM there was no metaphors intended in regards to my friend being able to play any instrument if that's what you mean. lol

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    dude...seeing your past posts (one regarding sending flowers to the girl at your gym reception) i think u have no game, no confidence and to overcome that you throw money around thats y u get into situations like that. plus i dont know y u needed to share u r dating a stripper.....keep screwing her depending her schedule (i think thats the only nookie u r getting).

Sending flowers? OMG you NEVER do that unless you are already dating someone and still not often unless you are in trouble. LOL BTW being in trouble does not mean she is mad at you, that always happens. Being in trouble mean YOU screwed up, it's your fault and you need to make up. If she is mad and it's NOT your fault put her in her place or she will walk all over you until she is bored and finds someone else to screw...

You dont date strippers or Hoes, you bang them, have fun, let them spend money on YOU. I never spent a dime on them. They LOVE to spend money on guys but only if you have attitude and never appreciate it. The more you dont care the more they spend. LOL

Sending flowers? OMG you NEVER do that unless you are already dating someone and still not often unless you are in trouble. LOL BTW being in trouble does not mean she is mad at you, that always happens. Being in trouble mean YOU screwed up, it's your fault and you need to make up. If she is mad and it's NOT your fault put her in her place or she will walk all over you until she is bored and finds someone else to screw...

You dont date strippers or Hoes, you bang them, have fun, let them spend money on YOU. I never spent a dime on them. They LOVE to spend money on guys but only if you have attitude and never appreciate it. The more you dont care the more they spend. LOL

he didnt send flowers.....cause all of the sudden he was not attracted to her.......at least thats what he told us.....

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quick question.... Have you fvcked yet?

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Quick question.... Have you fvcked yet?
    not till he give her flowers and spend ton of money on her

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    he didnt send flowers.....cause all of the sudden he was not attracted to her.......at least thats what he told us.....
    hahahaha you know he did. OK even if you did NEVER admit to it, stick to your story and learn to live by it. As long as you learn it's all good.

awms is offline Senior Member
    There are no stripers who dont have problems! you dont take your clothes off for money if your dont have issues lol respectable women just dont do it....I dated a "classy" stripper from a high end strip club, met her friends who were stripers as well and from face value seem to be very nice until you get to know the real person and see that not only do they have bagage but they also dont have a very high moral code...they say they do all of them! everyone of the says "Im not a slut, I actually have morals unlike most strippers" and "Im just doing it to get through school"...thats what the girl I dated was...a college student and you know what happend? she stopped striping for a little while until she realized how easy the money is and how hard she had to work after college to make the same amount so she went back to striping lol So she told me "Im only stripping so I can pay for school" yet now that she is done school with a degree she is back stripping????? haha

Trust me its not a good idea to date these girls! Plus why would you want your gf dancing naked all over other dudes every night? Everyone act like its ok because its just a job but if it wasnt a job and it was some random dude at the bar would it be ok with you? prob not lol

Remember moral code! If she willing to sell her body for money what eles is she willing to do in life?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ yep.....

I've got the same stories as many here..... dated a stripper..... she had issues..... nuff said lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ^^^^ yep.....

I've got the same stories as many here..... dated a stripper..... she had issues..... nuff said lol

~Haz~
    tell us the truth that she complained your tool is too small

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You know wat she is.No matter wat they say.The truth comes out sooner or later.Have fun and keep it at that.You cross the line.You will regreet it.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i agree with lovbyts and haz, ISSUES!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dated a ton of strippers. Most have issue's. I've meet some really good ones that i've been friends with for alomost 10 years.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Stay away. Or at least don't spend any money on her and see if she fades away.

I have a friend that got a stripper pregnant. He is tied to her for at least 18 years...what a nightmare. Luckily, they knew each other before she became a stripper, so they had a real friendship as a base, but she is still a disaster to deal with. The good news is their daughter is beautiful and smart...and my friend is completely happy to have her. Of course, he is the primary parent.

Blog Entries
    Have you seen her vagina yet ? Is it beat to $hit ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Have you seen her vagina yet ? Is it beat to $hit ?
    Vaginas wonīt turn $hit DSM, no matter how much u beat it...uīre confused again...lol

Blog Entries
    Vaginas wonīt turn $hit DSM, no matter how much u beat it...uīre confused again...lol
    I don't think so. I've seen some busted up roast beef curtains in my days.

they feel like Grand canyon

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marry her man don't look back. Trust me, I'm a short winded bojangles I know this shit.

maybe you can get her into video and we can see for ourselves whether you should marry her or not?

just a thought....

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackHappy View Post
    Uhh noo definitely don't marry her. The problem isn't that all strippers are unstable. Its that a lot of them are comfortable with their sexuality, and like to screw a lot of men. This also intimidates men and most of the time the strippers wind up going for other guys. So you get lots of stories like you do here and rarely hear the strippers side of the story about the men being supplicating desperate losers like a lot of men who go for strippers are. The problem isn't the strippers, its the men they attract and the environment it happens. But if you meet a stripper in a library, who also has her masters and is going to school to become a dr... and you're on top of your game, chances are you're not having any issues with her. They're not all unstable. Thats a myth imo.
    lol banned...was that bo? (but to your point, not all strippers are nuts, just 99% of them)

jtuner77 is offline Member
    So you date this girl or you go to the club and visit her? if it's the latter then I recommend just buying a mail order bride from Russian. **** making payments just buy it out right, it's cheaper!

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    So you date this girl or you go to the club and visit her? if it's the latter then I recommend just buying a mail order bride from Russian. **** making payments just buy it out right, it's cheaper!
    you never been with a Russian. They are much more expensive

jtuner77 is offline Member
    ^^^Oh I have. Eastern European women have one thing on the brain-MONEY, I was hoping for dick, but that only comes with the money

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    ^^^Oh I have. Eastern European women have one thing on the brain-MONEY, I was hoping for dick, but that only comes with the money
    try being married to one

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    try being married to one
    Ouch....
    Get out, if u can

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You know wat she is.No matter wat they say.The truth comes out sooner or later.Have fun and keep it at that.You cross the line.You will regreet it.
    SD.... you sold your self out? I thought your old avi was pretty coool, big fukken dude..... little tiny dog.... showed you didn't give a fuk about how it looked. Ya, looked goofy, but so what? I mean, for real, mines some skinny roman guy....?

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Ouch....
    Get out, if u can
    I believe he did

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I believe he did

~Haz~
    Good,
    although he must going through therapy right now, while shacking up on a buddies couch, as she cleaned him out. The same couch btw, his buddy shagged her.....I know them Russians....
    This is going to be one hell of an interview, getting the popcorn ready.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information