pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member

Steroids=Anarchy at its best.

I am new to the world of AAS, and I have to admit that what I have discovered in this little underground community of ours has been incredibly surprising to me. I had previously totally bought in to the common stereotype of a steroid user as a gigantic, not very bright, raging lunatic. I am sure that those people exist, but it is practically the opposite of the norm as far as I can tell.
    In my opinion, anarchy at its heart, is the refusal to accept external restrictions placed on an individual by society, accompanied by an acceptance of personal responsibility for ones actions. Societies stance on AAS is "these compounds are dangerous, and you cannot be trusted to make responsible decisions about whether or not, and how to use them." The result of this is that we are denied the advantages of societal support (safe reliable sources, medical consultation.)
    The response to this is the growth of a community of people who have chosen to step outside of the restrictions and protections of societies limitations, and make their own decisions as regarding AAS. So far I have encountered many people (mostly on this board) who are willing to spend a lot of time and energy sharing information and giving advice to newcomers so that they are able to make informed decisions. The times I have seen people in this community get upset with a noob were almost always because the noob was being lazy and ignorant . They were trying to take advantage of the "no restrictions" part without accepting the "personal responsibility" part (on some occasions that noob was me.)
    In my arrogance, I entered this community thinking I was going to be the "smart guy in the room." Instead I have found a community of, for the most part, intelligent, compassionate, thoughtful, clever, dedicated individuals who have been a tremendous help to me. I really look forward to being around here for a long time, and aspire to someday be one of the guys who can patiently, and sometimes firmly guide cocky, ignorant noobs into taking responsibility for their lives and decisions by learning and preparing before they act.
    Kudos to this boards members, and thank you.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there are many societies in this big world of ours. The USA society is highly restrictive, driven by FDA dogma, and our physicians are lockstep with the pontifications of this lethargic, ill advised institution. In fact, there are many countries out there that take a more proactive approach to aas, the doctors are more knowledgeable, and the scripts (if a script is even needed for aas) flow more freely.

One of the characteristics I find interesting about this board and it's members is that we are a truly international collective. For example, I need no script for aas where I live. Just walk into the pharmacy, pay your due, and walk out with what you need.

One of the drawbacks of being such a highly visible public board as we are, is some of the crowds we attract. Many of the newbs are very young, and many under 18. As such, the maturity levels are quite often lacking, and tempers flare when a young newb doesn't get the answer they were hoping to get.

When this happens, the parent in me raises up, and I get a little protective, just like the newb was my own son. So there are some of us that take it personally when bad advice is given to the younger crowd. Although i've had many discussions with my son (20) about aas useage, most youths here never had the benefit of an educated/experienced father sitting them down and telling them how it is.

It's good you've been around long enough to begin to understand the dynamics of why we say what we say, and why we try to look out for those that don't really know any better (yet)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the collective. Your resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. Yes usually if someone can make it through the initiation of being told everything they think they know about aas and diet is wrong and are open to learning, open to personal criticism then they stick around and find a virtual fountain of information instead of the disinformation of the media and general public.

Live long, strong and prosper.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Welcome to the no1 steroid forum on the net, enjoy

awms is offline Senior Member
    Yup its sad! 99.99% of the people in here are good law abiding citizen, who pay their taxes, loyal people. Iv never broken the law...hell I dont even have a speeding ticket lol never cheated on my gf, always held down a job, dont touch any other drugs and I hardly ever drink...just a good guy wanting to look good lol

Roid rage is another myth that annoys me! such a bunch of B.S! I have been slapped in the face, yelled at, and had guys in the bar try to pick fights with me and never once did I retaliate. I am more calm on test then when im off...prob cuz im in such a good mood when im on! lol 3 cycles deep and I have never once lost my cool!

awms is offline Senior Member
    Funny story! i work at a supplement store and we sell test booters...you know zma, tribulus all hurbal stuff. The most common reason we get for return is usually "Man I cant take this stuff it gives me roid rage " haha I always laugh and say "thats not possible...Its tribulus and you have only been taking it for a 3 days!" haha usually its a 6"1 145 pound college student who knows nothing about workout....makes me so mad!

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the resistance. Dun dun dun

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Nice post pheenyx, good observations, stick around I think you'll like it here.
    How's the diet plan going man ?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is an awesome forum. When I was younger I spent a lot of time on probably the most popular "bodybuilding" forum there is. It was full of 16 year old pussies who would give there right arm to suck Layne Nortons dick. When I turned 18 my dad told me to join here and I never looked back.

akshay317 is offline New Member
    Welcome!,

before i educated myself about AAS i had no idea what or why it is used. upon further research i found out that its nothing but adding to your natural testosterone or substituting it for a while to get in better shape, mental health, and cure health problems.

most people who are in jail were not on roids when they committed those crimes. most people on TRT dont pull a knife on babies or beat everyone around them up. if anything usage of steroids actually enhances ones life. think about it, it eliminates anxiety, helps you lose fat and gain muscle, "break your bed into two" etc i could go on and on.

society has a messed up view about AAS and its effects because of a few people who have misused it without guidance.

i havent done AAS yet simply because i feel i have ways to go before i need additional test help, like TimesRoman i too live ina country where i can simply walk into a chemist shop and get AAS. education before cycling goes without saying.

high T is your birth right as a man....

jtuner77 is offline Member
    ^^^ Good Ole Michigan huh? Alex do I know you by chance?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    ^^^ Good Ole Michigan huh? Alex do I know you by chance?
    Lol it's a big state and i'm sure theres a few Alex's, but I wouldn't be surprised if I knew some people on this forum.

Thread Information