Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleCats is offline Banned

Question Who the fvck is spreading rumors about me?

I am not dead you petty fvcks just cause I leave the board for a few years doesn't mean you can go spreading rumors about me.

Damn have not been around these boards in a long time. Swolecat is alive and well folks no need to fret. Still natty and still doing my thing you knowz how I get down.

Anyway for those that want to know the real story I tried going into business on the side to get some cashflow goin and admin told me I had to pay that fvcker $800 a month just to advertise my business on this site. I have wrote articles for that douchebag, helped countless people on this site including him. And thats the fvckn thanks I get? Fvckin bitches.

Well I'm back peeps if anyone needs some diet advice just ask in this thread. But no steroid talk you know I'm not into that shit. Later peeps.

-SC

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bo?...

No who the fvck is he?

This is swolecat dammit you need diet advice or what? And remember no steroid talk cause I'm all naddy. The vets will tell yah.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Bo Knows...Swolecat

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OH , Mi dispiace

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    "the news of my untimely demise has been greatly exaggerated"

....don't remember who the fuk said that

I think you did lol. Lay off that afgan whiskey Roman I heard a few bottles were found with ergot fungi in it. And thats the same fungi LSD is made from ftr.

yes. I know about ergot. I had some dude tell me he knew how to make some LSD (almost 30 years ago). I was like really?
    so we tried.
    on a wire mesh, we put some grain (oats i think) that had been soaked in an open container for 24 hours, about a pound or so. it got moldy and smelly. then he would roll up the wire mesh and wring out the juice into a container for several days.
    then we had this rotten juice in a container that supposedly had the ergot fungus in it.
    so then I ask, now what?
    so we had the juice of this rotten pile of mush.
    I ask him what? are we supposed to drink it or what?
    he then says he 's not sure.
    in the toilet it goes.

so much for mad scientists....

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCats View Post
    I think you did lol. Lay off that afgan whiskey Roman I heard a few bottles were found with ergot fungi in it. And thats the same fungi LSD is made from ftr.
    Utt Ohh Did someone mention D-lysergic diethylamide tartrate?

Last edited by Shol'va; 06-03-2011 at 12:34 AM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I feel a ban coming on

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Blotter, window payne, rainbow, chocolate mescalin, orange sunshine, purple haze,
    yer too young to know about the "good stuff"

pm me and I'll tell you a story about some shit I ran across early 70's, when "things" were pure...

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    I feel a ban coming on
    under arm deoderant?

I feel a ban coming on
    RU sure it's not just gas your feeling?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Damn this is pretty low. I have tried to stay out of this but it seems you may be having a mental breakdown. It's the Internet and it's just one forum. Is it really that serious to you?

False alarm, I just shat myself. Now I can add to stacks thread.

Last edited by Shol'va; 06-03-2011 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    yes. I know about ergot. I had some dude tell me he knew how to make some LSD (almost 30 years ago). I was like really?
    so we tried.
    on a wire mesh, we put some grain (oats i think) that had been soaked in an open container for 24 hours, about a pound or so. it got moldy and smelly. then he would roll up the wire mesh and wring out the juice into a container for several days.
    then we had this rotten juice in a container that supposedly had the ergot fungus in it.
    so then I ask, now what?
    in the toilet it goes.

Well I was a chemist and LSD is not hard to make. Its harder to dose due to the type of precautions you must take from becoming contaminated.

LSD can be made very simply by mixing grains like a gallon container full of rice, with water, chelated zinc, and fvck wtf is the other ingredient? IDK I forgot but we use to do it all the time. It ferments for a month in a dark area, you take it out, and you will see drops of oil on the bottom. You get a black light and you will see the oil flouresce. You take the oil out because it contains a high enough dose of strychnine to kill an army.
    Afterwards its filtered pretty generically and dosed. Theres a bit more too it but you're guy had the right idea from the sounds of it. Rice and oats work, you need water, chelated zinc, and the 3rd ingredient I always use to know but forgot. Its also very easy to get though and catalyzes the reaction.

However, if your not cautious and get too much on your skin, you can poison yourself very easily. You need to really know organic chem which I majored in along with psych when I was in college. We made lots of other stuff aside from acid.

Or you can just extract LSA from Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds which is pretty close in effect but too dirty for my tastes.

so we tried.
    so then I ask, now what?
    in the toilet it goes.

Well I was a chemist and LSD is not hard to make. Its harder to dose due to the type of precautions you must take from becoming contaminated.

LSD can be made very simply by mixing grains like a gallon container full of rice, with water, chelated zinc, and fvck wtf is the other ingredient? IDK I forgot but we use to do it all the time. It ferments for a month in a dark area, you take it out, and you will see drops of oil on the bottom. You get a black light and you will see the oil flouresce. You take the oil out because it contains a high enough dose of strychnine to kill an army.
    Afterwards its filtered pretty generically and dosed. Theres a bit more too it but you're guy had the right idea from the sounds of it. Rice and oats work, you need water, chelated zinc, and the 3rd ingredient I always use to know but forgot. Its also very easy to get though and catalyzes the reaction.

However, if your not cautious and get too much on your skin, you can poison yourself very easily. You need to really know organic chem which I majored in along with psych when I was in college. We made lots of other stuff aside from acid.

Or you can just extract LSA from Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds which is pretty close in effect but too dirty for my tastes.

triple post..
    Last edited by Shol'va; 06-03-2011 at 12:35 AM.

so we tried.
    so then I ask, now what?
    in the toilet it goes.

My public service announcement and Disclaimer ....Neither I nor this forum promote nor encourage the use of any illegal substances and the aforementioned references to those drugs of days gone by were merely for illustrative purposes only. CBS cares.

Last edited by Shol'va; 06-02-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Well I was a chemist and LSD is not hard to make haha.

FVCK YOU ar servers. Admin buy some more bandwith you cheap basturd (you see I slipped the word turd in there? I'm smooth like that).

buffgator is offline king of mass
    welcome back!

Last edited by Shol'va; 06-03-2011 at 12:37 AM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Sorry to sound all serious but this thread is in really bad taste.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Yeah I don't know SwoleCat or know if or when he died, but if he is gone then this thread is in bad taste..

(@notsmall) Its a joke man its been long enough the mans been gone for how long now? Many many years. And he left the forum when he was alive so he obviously didnt like ar that much anyway. People started cracking jokes about Michael Jackson the day after he died. I would never come in here and start ripping on him cause thats what I would consider bad taste. If people can't move after all this time, I'm not sure if thats their problem or mine. Seriously he was a stand up guy but he was a business man, the second he couldn't advertise anymore and pull business of this site he was gone. I'm not disrespecting him I'm just talking facts. Get over it.

Yeh it is bad tastes. It was too convenient I'll let it go no big deal. Only out of respect for notsmall cause I listen to everything that guy says.

Bo, I think you logged in from the wrong account. Wasnt that swolecats that was supposed to say that?

Yes you are right I think the set up I have does that, it switches things so quick fast sometimes it tricks itself.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    why did i waste my time clicking this poo thread

cuz ur a dumb poo head?

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    I believe Mark Twain made the reference to his lack of death.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinsBeaver099 View Post
    (@notsmall) Its a joke man its been long enough the mans been gone for how long now? Many many years. And he left the forum when he was alive so he obviously didnt like ar that much anyway. People started cracking jokes about Michael Jackson the day after he died. I would never come in here and start ripping on him cause thats what I would consider bad taste. If people can't move after all this time, I'm not sure if thats their problem or mine. Seriously he was a stand up guy but he was a business man, the second he couldn't advertise anymore and pull business of this site he was gone. I'm not disrespecting him I'm just talking facts. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinsBeaver099 View Post
    Yeh it is bad tastes. It was too convenient I'll let it go no big deal. Only out of respect for notsmall cause I listen to everything that guy says.
    Bo, I think you logged in from the wrong account. Wasnt that swolecats that was supposed to say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCats View Post
    Yes you are right I think the set up I have does that, it switches things so quick fast sometimes it tricks itself.
    awesome

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think everyone is missing the point here. Bo is making posts that aren't 15 fvcking paragraphs long and for that we should applaud him.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    bo is bored everyone

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    This thread and account both.

What sort of sick **** pulls this shit?
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    This thread and account both.

What sort of sick **** pulls this shit?
    The same kind that said you disappeared because you don't like admin.

This thread and the account name is really in poor taste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information