Results 1 to 39 of 39
  1. #1
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,925

    Record Profits Expected From Androgel Sales

    Dateline NBC has reported that sales of Androgel in America's prisons has skyrocketed recently. Prisoners have discovered a new use for the product. They are applying it to their cell mates anal cavity, building muscle in the sphinter for a tighter more pleasurable nightly experience. One prisoner was reported as saying damn It was like driving down a hershey highway...... End of message 16:00 zulu

    Manufacturers Note:
    This product is not to be used on surrounding anal hemorrhoidial tissue as some test patients have been known to experience frequent unexpected outbursts of hemorriod rage.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 06-05-2011 at 04:12 AM.

  2. #2
    stevey_6t9's Avatar
    stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    3,991

  3. #3
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,925
    Last edited by Shol'va; 06-05-2011 at 04:35 AM.

  4. #4
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Dateline NBC has reported that sales of Androgel in America's prisons has skyrocketed recently. Prisoners have discovered a new use for the product. They are applying it to their cell mates anal cavity, building muscle in the sphinter for a tighter more pleasurable nightly experience. One prisoner was reported as saying damn It was like driving down a hershey highway...... End of message 16:00 zulu

    Manufacturers Note:
    This product is not to be used on surrounding anal hemorrhoidial tissue as some test patients have been known to experience frequent unexpected outbursts of hemorriod rage.
    and your point is?

  5. #5
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    19,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    and your point is?
    he's gonna start a fight at the ihop

  6. #6
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    I was just wondering if everything had to be about gay butt fukking to get a reaction? I know I spend some of my time involved in my orientation, but it dam sure isn't 100% of the time. Sometimes it's nice if you can just give it a rest?

  7. #7
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    I'm gay and offended.

  8. #8
    stack_it's Avatar
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pin it to win it!
    Posts
    8,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I was just wondering if everything had to be about gay butt fukking to get a reaction? I know I spend some of my time involved in my orientation, but it dam sure isn't 100% of the time. Sometimes it's nice if you can just give it a rest?
    He posts things relative to his life and his interests just like us. 98% of your posts are about women or you attempting to hit on one of the female members here. If you don't like it don't read it.



  9. #9
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    Oh my lordy look at the knockers on that one girl.

    I think Roman has been PMS'n a bit lately not sure why but maybe its related to being sick. But seriously Roman you DO post shit about women A LOT. Your basically second in line right behind JBM. And sholva didn't even post any gay pics in this thread either he just told a story.

    I for one found the story interesting as I had no idea andro gel does that to your butthole. This has uses not just for gays but straights alike. I may try talking my gf into using this shit lol. Either that or I'll just find a new gf. But really times be nice. Not too long ago you were one of the most polite dudes on this forum, always talking about how you don't have time for petty bs and have thick skin and what not... then this. Are you on PCT?

    Either way man relax. I know its gotta be stressful over there in Afgan and maybe you miss your family but talk about shit if its bother you. Don't take it out on other people. If it genuinely bothers you then like stackit said look the other direction.
    Last edited by TimesOldRoman; 06-05-2011 at 03:35 PM.

  10. #10
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Totally understand Roman.
    All the gay shit on here is really annoying, sometimes disgusting.
    But then Iīm thinking, my references to women, and sexual stories, might be just as disgusting to them.

    But I agree with Roman in that, when uīre gay, it seems like everything in their lives is about gayness.
    I noticed that for the first time, moving from Europe to Miami Beach, where I lived for 3 years.
    I couldnīt help noticing that heterosexual couples acted "normal", while homosexual couple, or individuals had this need to expose their sexuality, and act so overly flamboyant. We all know the annoying little 4 year old attention cravers that go, "look at me, look at me, look at me". Thatīs how the gayīs were acting.
    I feel like telling them, ok dude, I see u, youīre gay, and thatīs great, but Iīm not gay, so u can relax, act normal, chill, put your shirt on, itīīll be ok, ...lol
    Walk down Ocean drive, and itīs very obvious where the gay bar is.
    Made a few gay friends while living there, and was wondering why they couldīt just be themselves, I felt many of them were living in character, in some gay character they had created...really weird.
    Not flaming at all guys, just how my experience was when I arrived, and I know now, South Beach and Key West might have the more flamboyant gays.
    Iīm wondering, why does being gay have to be so sexual?
    Why canīt it be, just the orientation?
    Why does it have to consume their lives, and like Roman say, be referred to in a sexual way so much?

  11. #11
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Totally understand Roman.
    All the gay shit on here is really annoying, sometimes disgusting.
    But then Iīm thinking, my references to women, and sexual stories, might be just as disgusting to them.

    But I agree with Roman in that, when uīre gay, it seems like everything in their lives is about gayness.
    I noticed that for the first time, moving from Europe to Miami Beach, where I lived for 3 years.
    I couldnīt help noticing that heterosexual couples acted "normal", while homosexual couple, or individuals had this need to expose their sexuality, and act so overly flamboyant. We all know the annoying little 4 year old attention cravers that go, "look at me, look at me, look at me". Thatīs how the gayīs were acting.
    I feel like telling them, ok dude, I see u, youīre gay, and thatīs great, but Iīm not gay, so u can relax, act normal, chill, put your shirt on, itīīll be ok, ...lol
    Walk down Ocean drive, and itīs very obvious where the gay bar is.
    Made a few gay friends while living there, and was wondering why they couldīt just be themselves, I felt many of them were living in character, in some gay character they had created...really weird.
    Not flaming at all guys, just how my experience was when I arrived, and I know now, South Beach and Key West might have the more flamboyant gays.
    Iīm wondering, why does being gay have to be so sexual?
    Why canīt it be, just the orientation?
    Why does it have to consume their lives, and like Roman say, be referred to in a sexual way so much?
    Exactly, the difference is that gay is NOT normal, and will never be! i don't give a shit how anyone slice it or dice it, it simply goes against nature, and thats why its rejected by the 98% of the world! i don't really give a shit if anyone is gay, just keep it to yourself! how is this for inflaming the issue?!

    in conclusion, it is your right to be whatever you want, just don't shove it down my throat, somethings are simply disgusting and it should be kept private. i don't care if you are homo or hetero, if you are doing things in your bedroom, keep them there and between your mate!

  12. #12
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,925
    Ah come on guys lighten up. Where is your sense of humor today? Geez it was just a joke. You know damned well that if you all thought for one minute that I was a straight man and made this same joke, then it would have been a non issue, you would have laughed and moved on, and no I'm not trying to turn it into a straight verses gay thing as a few of your posts have already done that quite nicely.....


  13. #13
    auslifta's Avatar
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    flying from the ashes
    Posts
    3,966
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Totally understand Roman.
    All the gay shit on here is really annoying, sometimes disgusting.
    But then Iīm thinking, my references to women, and sexual stories, might be just as disgusting to them.

    But I agree with Roman in that, when uīre gay, it seems like everything in their lives is about gayness.
    I noticed that for the first time, moving from Europe to Miami Beach, where I lived for 3 years.
    I couldnīt help noticing that heterosexual couples acted "normal", while homosexual couple, or individuals had this need to expose their sexuality, and act so overly flamboyant. We all know the annoying little 4 year old attention cravers that go, "look at me, look at me, look at me". Thatīs how the gayīs were acting.
    I feel like telling them, ok dude, I see u, youīre gay, and thatīs great, but Iīm not gay, so u can relax, act normal, chill, put your shirt on, itīīll be ok, ...lol
    Walk down Ocean drive, and itīs very obvious where the gay bar is.
    Made a few gay friends while living there, and was wondering why they couldīt just be themselves, I felt many of them were living in character, in some gay character they had created...really weird.
    Not flaming at all guys, just how my experience was when I arrived, and I know now, South Beach and Key West might have the more flamboyant gays.
    Iīm wondering, why does being gay have to be so sexual?
    Why canīt it be, just the orientation?
    Why does it have to consume their lives, and like Roman say, be referred to in a sexual way so much?
    Maybe you only notice the flamboyant gays, thats not to say they all are. Maybe you see 40 gay men everyday but you never know. But when you see a gay man getting his gay on out in the open and can def identify him as gay you think thats how they all are. Do you get my point? Maybe I'll say it like this, not all sluts are flamboyant, some of them look like "normal girls" only you always see the slut that gets her kit off at a party. Then you think "all sluts strip at parties"

  14. #14
    Twist's Avatar
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    4,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Dateline NBC has reported that sales of Androgel in America's prisons has skyrocketed recently. Prisoners have discovered a new use for the product. They are applying it to their cell mates anal cavity, building muscle in the sphinter for a tighter more pleasurable nightly experience. One prisoner was reported as saying damn It was like driving down a hershey highway...... End of message 16:00 zulu

    Manufacturers Note:
    This product is not to be used on surrounding anal hemorrhoidial tissue as some test patients have been known to experience frequent unexpected outbursts of hemorriod rage.
    Just to be clear ^^ this is not true lol

  15. #15
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    Exactly, the difference is that gay is NOT normal, and will never be! i don't give a shit how anyone slice it or dice it, it simply goes against nature, and thats why its rejected by the 98% of the world! i don't really give a shit if anyone is gay, just keep it to yourself! how is this for inflaming the issue?!

    in conclusion, it is your right to be whatever you want, just don't shove it down my throat, somethings are simply disgusting and it should be kept private. i don't care if you are homo or hetero, if you are doing things in your bedroom, keep them there and between your mate!
    "Disgusting" You are so full of shit I don't even know where to begin with this. So let me get this straight, you don't care if anyone is gay or hetero... but if I posted a picture of a naked woman getting fvcked in the ass would you actually tell me thats "disgusting"? If so what are you 4?

    My point is the only time you find it disgusting is when its a gay guy doing it. Gezus I am certaintly not perfect, and I bashed on DSM once before precisely for this reason, because not too long ago he was the one doing all the "disgusting" posting. But the difference then was he was intentionally finding the most disgusting pictures he could to post just because people were bitching about it. And the more people complained the more he did it. Old men with make up on their faces and all their gross wrinkly body parts poking through their clothes. If anyone should have been confronted about this it was him. And I even think Roman had came into that thread back then and told me it was no big deal. Talk about ironic.

    But this is exactly what I mean about rules on forums causing fake bullshit attitudes. I tell people straight out that I called my gay friend a "faggot" and am ridiculed for being honest. Then I come in here and am appalled by some of the shit I'm reading. For the amount of shit I catch just being straight with people, there are some people on this forum that will pretend their ok with it, then one day you get posts like above that "98% of the world" rejects gay people.

    Wow wow wow. I have made inflammatory comments as a troll just to piss DSM off that were just as bad as this, and I wasn't even doing it cause I hate gays, I was doing it cause I hate DSM.. but that takes the cake. 98% huh? You do realize that **10%** of the male population is gay? So are you actually trying to tell me that 8% of gays reject themselves? lol. Even I wouldn't have went that far and people know I speak exactly what I believe around here (when I'm in a good mood at least). People do reject gays, but its not even close to the # you mentioned. And just for the fact you had to come in here and invent a statistic like that tells me you are an in the closet gay hater.
    I'm actually starting to think Roman is too.

    See this is WHY I love this forum. Too many rules trying to baby grown men and this is just a side effect of that. All I will say is this. For the amount of shit DSM has posted on here that was truely disgusting, and gotten away with, and for the amount of crap sholva has got just in this thread, nobody has a fvckn right to open their mouths about anything. I never saw any of you saying shit to DSM in the past. And sholva goes about it in a totally different way too. DSM will post pics that are disgusting just because somebody complained. Sholva at least stops and tries to respond rationally. But aside from that he actually posts things that are humorous to read or see. A lot of shit DSM posted was not funny at all, but mainly for the "eww factor".

    And lastly, saying "gay is NOT normal" is like saying "niggars are not normal". You people know damn well if I said that I would have been banned 14 times already for it. But once again you gotta love the selective disciplining that goes around here. I'm not even gay and I found the remark extremely offensive. Can't imagine how sholva felt when he read that garbage.
    Encase you didn't know, that whole "gay is not normal" arguement (and thanks for capitalizing "NOT" like it makes your made up statistics anymore accurate) was trashed in the late 60's. Around the same time it was also taken out of the DSM as a "disorder". Not a single professional psychotherapist or psychoanalyst would ever try even hinting to the idea that gay isn't normal. I'd tend to think that people who needed to fabricate stats just to push their gay hating rhetoric would be less normal. Wtf.

    I'll tell you what though. Sholva doesn't have to post anymore gay pics. Cause I'm gonna do it for him. And I'll show you what the word disgusting really means. Grow thicker skin you fvcks. You're telling him "keep it to yourself" HOW ABOUT YOU STOP CLICKING into his threads? What kind of arrogant bs is that? Man I'm glad I'm on the darkside now cause for once I can speak my mind exactly how I want to.

    What a bunch of fake ass bitches on this board.
    Last edited by TimesOldRoman; 06-05-2011 at 08:13 PM.

  16. #16
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15

  17. #17
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15

  18. #18
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    See now I'm acting like DSM


  19. #19
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15

  20. #20
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15



    testicles

  21. #21
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    Now feel free to call Bo a faggot. I post gay pics so 98% of the world must think I'm abnormal.

  22. #22
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesOldRoman View Post
    Oh my lordy look at the knockers on that one girl.

    I think Roman has been PMS'n a bit lately not sure why but maybe its related to being sick
    . But seriously Roman you DO post shit about women A LOT. Your basically second in line right behind JBM. And sholva didn't even post any gay pics in this thread either he just told a story.

    I for one found the story interesting as I had no idea andro gel does that to your butthole. This has uses not just for gays but straights alike. I may try talking my gf into using this shit lol. Either that or I'll just find a new gf. But really times be nice. Not too long ago you were one of the most polite dudes on this forum, always talking about how you don't have time for petty bs and have thick skin and what not... then this. Are you on PCT?

    Either way man relax. I know its gotta be stressful over there in Afgan and maybe you miss your family but talk about shit if its bother you. Don't take it out on other people. If it genuinely bothers you then like stackit said look the other direction.
    uh... yeah, now come to think about it, there is a ring of truth to that. I have been sick for two weeks , and these asthma inhalers do make me irratible and edgy. OK.... thanks for calling me out on it. And no pct for me thank you very much. TRT (remember, i'm an old fuk?)

    I will respectfully disagree on the 98% posting of women. Now, from a perception standpoint, it may be true that the women posts get 98% of the attention. And from your standpoint, it may be all one and the same.

    But I have spent significant time talking about Afghanistan, road trips on my harley with my mates, and a variety of other things. And believe it or not, i have spent significant time in other areas besides the lounge.

    Now, I want to apologize to Shol'va for the hijack. for some strange reason, I seem to have the knack of inflaming some of the members here. My comment about giving it a rest was NOT meant as a slam against anyone's orientation.

    And for the record, my position is that gay IS normal. Why? About (what?) 10% of the population is gay or bi. AND it has ALWAYS been that way. So, in reality, although being gay is a minority of the population, it is a normal deviation from the majority orientation.

    Saying being gay isn't normal is like saying being left handed isn'nt normal, yet statistically, it represents about the same percentage of the population (more or less)

    Where the bible thumpers get traction is with the idea that being gay is an evolutionary dead end. But they lack any scientific evidence demonstrating that being gay is DNA / Genitically determined in any way.

    Anyways, I sent Shol'va a couple of PM's with a detailed dialogue expressing my POV's. He'll either flame me or not.

    I really do NOT want this thread to turn into a gay / anti gay thread.

    Sometimes people will take some of the things I say and then take it on an extreme tangent, perverting my original thought, and then it snowballs from there.

  23. #23
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesOldRoman View Post
    Oh my lordy look at the knockers on that one girl.

    I for one found the story interesting as I had no idea andro gel does that to your butthole. This has uses not just for gays but straights alike. I may try talking my gf into using this shit lol. Either that or I'll just find a new gf. But really times be nice. Not too long ago you were one of the most polite dudes on this forum, always talking about how you don't have time for petty bs and have thick skin and what not... then this. Are you on PCT?

    Either way man relax. I know its gotta be stressful over there in Afgan and maybe you miss your family but talk about shit if its bother you. Don't take it out on other people. If it genuinely bothers you then like stackit said look the other direction.
    You would really give your GF some test?

  24. #24
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    Let me respond to the simple question first I've honestly had no experience with androgels and from my understanding barely nothing gets into your system at all. I just remember talking to some people who ordered the patches online and said they felt nothing anabolic from it and they didn't think it moved into their blood stream efficiently enough to cause anything to happen. So I'm assuming it would have more of a topical/androgenic effect like nizoral has an antiandrogenic effect topically.

    If I'm wrong though, and it is efficient at raising test levels then no I absolutely wouldn't give it to her lol. I never really researched transdermal test so I don't know.

  25. #25
    stack_it's Avatar
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pin it to win it!
    Posts
    8,296
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    Exactly, the difference is that gay is NOT normal, and will never be! i don't give a shit how anyone slice it or dice it, it simply goes against nature, and thats why its rejected by the 98% of the world! i don't really give a shit if anyone is gay, just keep it to yourself! how is this for inflaming the issue?!

    in conclusion, it is your right to be whatever you want, just don't shove it down my throat, somethings are simply disgusting and it should be kept private. i don't care if you are homo or hetero, if you are doing things in your bedroom, keep them there and between your mate!
    This is gay... Do find it disgusting?


  26. #26
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,925
    Androgel is typically sold in gel packs or the newer convienient pump bottles 4 pumps of the gel equals 5grams daily dosage and the 8 pumps is the maximum prescribed 10 gram daily dosage. However with that said only about 1% absorbtion is seen with this product and some men have absorbtion issues with thier skin and it doesn't work at all for them...


  27. #27
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,925
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    This is gay... Do find it disgusting?

    Utt..Ohhh


  28. #28
    TimesOldRoman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    uh... yeah, now come to think about it, there is a ring of truth to that. I have been sick for two weeks , and these asthma inhalers do make me irratible and edgy. OK.... thanks for calling me out on it. And no pct for me thank you very much. TRT (remember, i'm an old fuk?)
    Yeh and I think I heard you just came back from vacation so the freshness of being away from your family is prob stressful enough too. Although I doubt you wanna come off like you're bitching and complaining all the time so you prob keep a lot of that stuff to yourself. I just know even though you get use to being away from your them it never really becomes "easy" like people think. Theres always a certain degree of stress present just from being away from them all the time. And although the vacations rock the back to life part is never fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I will respectfully disagree on the 98% posting of women. Now, from a perception standpoint, it may be true that the women posts get 98% of the attention. And from your standpoint, it may be all one and the same.
    Well I don't really know. Perception is a tricky thing so if you're saying you're not then you would obviously know better than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    But I have spent significant time talking about Afghanistan, road trips on my harley with my mates, and a variety of other things. And believe it or not, i have spent significant time in other areas besides the lounge.
    Yes all very true. Can not argue that and I've seen you do it. I see what you're saying now but it also seems like you're telling another member how they should post, and what their daily posting regime should be just because its what benefits or satisfies you. Balance that is. A little time here a little time there, don't just play and bs all the time but spend some time learning and being serious in other forums. I have to say ideally that’s usually the best idea, but some peoples personalities are really so outside yourself you will find that what benefits you can sometimes be torture for them.

    But I DO see loud and clear what you're saying. I just wish you said this a few months ago to DSM. I'm not trying to side with anyone here cause that alone will prob create resentments between people, but I like sholvas personality too much to ever criticize the guy. Maybe that’s where we differ. DSM on the other hand I find extremely arrogant and annoying. Hes always being a pest to newbies and gets off on it (correcting spelling whenever he can or answering them condescendingly in a manner totally nonrelated to the topic) so the second I saw him doing obviously I had to speak up. Sholva on the other hand you can reason with and talk things through, he has ears and uses them, so hopefully you 2 will work this out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Now, I want to apologize to Shol'va for the hijack. for some strange reason, I seem to have the knack of inflaming some of the members here. My comment about giving it a rest was NOT meant as a slam against anyone's orientation.
    I think if that’s true it would be more a good thing than a bad thing. You have a knack of inflaming people because you yourself are secure and don't take huge offense to things, so naturally you expect other people to be that way too… everything can be talked about maturely, no need for petty school yard fights, and that’s how you may expect other people to be too.. just that sometimes you find otherwise lol. And I assume you're being honest merely cause you don't have a history for attacking peoples orientation. The second something gets off track you diffuse things fast like you're doing now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

    And for the record, my position is that gay IS normal. Why? About (what?) 10% of the population is gay or bi. AND it has ALWAYS been that way. So, in reality, although being gay is a minority of the population, it is a normal deviation from the majority orientation.
    I agree 100%.

    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

    Saying being gay isn't normal is like saying being left handed isn'nt normal, yet statistically, it represents about the same percentage of the population (more or less)

    Where the bible thumpers get traction is with the idea that being gay is an evolutionary dead end. But they lack any scientific evidence demonstrating that being gay is DNA / Genitically determined in any way.
    Yep and we even have evolutionary theories that can explain homosexuality as having a functional purpose in evolution. Like the idea that men are having sex with men as "practice" to get better with women. Even though that sounds like a dumb concept there is still a wealth of way better theories that can frame homosexuality as serving evolution vs inhibiting it. I just can't recall any others right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

    Anyways, I sent Shol'va a couple of PM's with a detailed dialogue expressing my POV's. He'll either flame me or not.

    I really do NOT want this thread to turn into a gay / anti gay thread.

    Sometimes people will take some of the things I say and then take it on an extreme tangent, perverting my original thought, and then it snowballs from there.
    Uh oh a pm eh? Haha. Yeh I won't bother with that. We've always had that problem on the internet and I guess it will never stop. People have a very hard time seeing "dimension" in other people or "depth". Like if I insult a gay person today, to them I'm a gay hater for the rest of my life, there is no inbetween or gray area on the internet. If I make a joke or insult women, I become a misogynist for the rest of my life. Those extremist thinkers can never see the side of me that worships women and basically lives to please them. Once people fill in those gaps they tend to cement that shit shut and no other alternative explanations are welcome at that point. I guess its all part of ignorance and being human.
    Anyway I hope you didn't piss sholva off to the point he left cause he seems to have disappeared for the night now. Hope you guys squash this shit and get back to whoring asap. AR has much bigger problems to worry about… like that guy Bo lol.

  29. #29
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Maybe you only notice the flamboyant gays, thats not to say they all are. Maybe you see 40 gay men everyday but you never know. But when you see a gay man getting his gay on out in the open and can def identify him as gay you think thats how they all are. Do you get my point? Maybe I'll say it like this, not all sluts are flamboyant, some of them look like "normal girls" only you always see the slut that gets her kit off at a party. Then you think "all sluts strip at parties"
    Hmm...makes sense.
    By culture, Brazilian women are more "flamboyant" than others.
    They also congregate at a certain spot on South Beach, and u will definitely know where it is as u walk down the beach.
    So both groups, Gay men and Brazilian women like to flaunt their junk in tiny thongs on the beach and on Ocean dr., but for some weird reason, one is ok, and one is not...lol...maybe something is wrong with me.
    Anyway, both was a culture shock for a young man that grew up in a village middle of nowhere, in Scandinavia, with a 1 channel TV.

    Re. the Androgel ....both Gay men and Brazilian women already have hairy asses, so I would go easy on the Androgel, or theyīll look like a Brazilian jungle down there.

  30. #30
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesOldRoman View Post
    Let me respond to the simple question first I've honestly had no experience with androgels and from my understanding barely nothing gets into your system at all. I just remember talking to some people who ordered the patches online and said they felt nothing anabolic from it and they didn't think it moved into their blood stream efficiently enough to cause anything to happen. So I'm assuming it would have more of a topical/androgenic effect like nizoral has an antiandrogenic effect topically.

    If I'm wrong though, and it is efficient at raising test levels then no I absolutely wouldn't give it to her lol. I never really researched transdermal test so I don't know.
    it raises test levels inefficiently, but it does raise test levels.

    androgel is definately a no no for women!

  31. #31
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesOldRoman View Post
    Yeh and I think I heard you just came back from vacation so the freshness of being away from your family is prob stressful enough too. Although I doubt you wanna come off like you're bitching and complaining all the time so you prob keep a lot of that stuff to yourself. I just know even though you get use to being away from your them it never really becomes "easy" like people think. Theres always a certain degree of stress present just from being away from them all the time. And although the vacations rock the back to life part is never fun.



    Well I don't really know. Perception is a tricky thing so if you're saying you're not then you would obviously know better than me.



    Yes all very true. Can not argue that and I've seen you do it. I see what you're saying now but it also seems like you're telling another member how they should post, and what their daily posting regime should be just because its what benefits or satisfies you. Balance that is. A little time here a little time there, don't just play and bs all the time but spend some time learning and being serious in other forums. I have to say ideally that’s usually the best idea, but some peoples personalities are really so outside yourself you will find that what benefits you can sometimes be torture for them.

    But I DO see loud and clear what you're saying. I just wish you said this a few months ago to DSM. I'm not trying to side with anyone here cause that alone will prob create resentments between people, but I like sholvas personality too much to ever criticize the guy. Maybe that’s where we differ. DSM on the other hand I find extremely arrogant and annoying. Hes always being a pest to newbies and gets off on it (correcting spelling whenever he can or answering them condescendingly in a manner totally nonrelated to the topic) so the second I saw him doing obviously I had to speak up. Sholva on the other hand you can reason with and talk things through, he has ears and uses them, so hopefully you 2 will work this out.



    I think if that’s true it would be more a good thing than a bad thing. You have a knack of inflaming people because you yourself are secure and don't take huge offense to things, so naturally you expect other people to be that way too… everything can be talked about maturely, no need for petty school yard fights, and that’s how you may expect other people to be too.. just that sometimes you find otherwise lol. And I assume you're being honest merely cause you don't have a history for attacking peoples orientation. The second something gets off track you diffuse things fast like you're doing now.



    I agree 100%.



    Yep and we even have evolutionary theories that can explain homosexuality as having a functional purpose in evolution. Like the idea that men are having sex with men as "practice" to get better with women. Even though that sounds like a dumb concept there is still a wealth of way better theories that can frame homosexuality as serving evolution vs inhibiting it. I just can't recall any others right now.



    Uh oh a pm eh? Haha. Yeh I won't bother with that. We've always had that problem on the internet and I guess it will never stop. People have a very hard time seeing "dimension" in other people or "depth". Like if I insult a gay person today, to them I'm a gay hater for the rest of my life, there is no inbetween or gray area on the internet. If I make a joke or insult women, I become a misogynist for the rest of my life. Those extremist thinkers can never see the side of me that worships women and basically lives to please them. Once people fill in those gaps they tend to cement that shit shut and no other alternative explanations are welcome at that point. I guess its all part of ignorance and being human.
    Anyway I hope you didn't piss sholva off to the point he left cause he seems to have disappeared for the night now. Hope you guys squash this shit and get back to whoring asap. AR has much bigger problems to worry about… like that guy Bo lol.
    ha ha ha, alright smart azz! I'm not going to get into the content of the pm, but Shol'va did say he was taking a break for a few days for reasons unnrelated to this. He and I talk from time to time, and I agree with you about him. He's a good kid, has a good heart, and I would have absolutely no issues buying the first round at a pub with him.

    But you were right about the edgy thing being related to my illness/meds. I've also been cranky at work, and because of this, came off the asthma inhalers two days ago. They took me about as far as I think they can anyways, so now it's up to me to get over this thing. Now that I'm off, I feel better emotionally.

    So next time I seem a bit off, just call me on it so I can deal with it. It hadn't occurred to me I was being edgy when i wrote that statement.

    Thanks Bo, I mean TimesOldRoman.

    BTW.... I'm the youngest old fukker here on the board I'd like you to know~!!

  32. #32
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ha ha ha, alright smart azz! I'm not going to get into the content of the pm, but Shol'va did say he was taking a break for a few days for reasons unnrelated to this. He and I talk from time to time, and I agree with you about him. He's a good kid, has a good heart, and I would have absolutely no issues buying the first round at a pub with him.

    But you were right about the edgy thing being related to my illness/meds. I've also been cranky at work, and because of this, came off the asthma inhalers two days ago. They took me about as far as I think they can anyways, so now it's up to me to get over this thing. Now that I'm off, I feel better emotionally.

    So next time I seem a bit off, just call me on it so I can deal with it. It hadn't occurred to me I was being edgy when i wrote that statement.

    Thanks Bo, I mean TimesOldRoman.

    BTW.... I'm the youngest old fukker here on the board I'd like you to know~!!
    Ignorant @$$hole !! (Thats what it was right ? )

  33. #33
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    actually I think you are right. I'm an Ignorant @$$hole

  34. #34
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1

  35. #35
    PK-V's Avatar
    PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,435

  36. #36
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Totally understand Roman.
    All the gay shit on here is really annoying, sometimes disgusting.
    But then Iīm thinking, my references to women, and sexual stories, might be just as disgusting to them.

    But I agree with Roman in that, when uīre gay, it seems like everything in their lives is about gayness.
    I noticed that for the first time, moving from Europe to Miami Beach, where I lived for 3 years.
    I couldnīt help noticing that heterosexual couples acted "normal", while homosexual couple, or individuals had this need to expose their sexuality, and act so overly flamboyant. We all know the annoying little 4 year old attention cravers that go, "look at me, look at me, look at me". Thatīs how the gayīs were acting.
    I feel like telling them, ok dude, I see u, youīre gay, and thatīs great, but Iīm not gay, so u can relax, act normal, chill, put your shirt on, itīīll be ok, ...lol
    Walk down Ocean drive, and itīs very obvious where the gay bar is.
    Made a few gay friends while living there, and was wondering why they couldīt just be themselves, I felt many of them were living in character, in some gay character they had created...really weird.
    Not flaming at all guys, just how my experience was when I arrived, and I know now, South Beach and Key West might have the more flamboyant gays.
    Iīm wondering, why does being gay have to be so sexual?
    Why canīt it be, just the orientation?
    Why does it have to consume their lives, and like Roman say, be referred to in a sexual way so much?
    i guess when you finally accept who you are and are not afraid or ashamed of it it can be liberating i have a very openly gay friend and the stuff he told me about how he was treated growing up drove him toattemp suicide. i guess if your brave enough to be openly gay then f-it live it up why repress yourself anymore than u have....
    Last edited by MBMETC; 06-07-2011 at 01:16 PM.

  37. #37
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    i guess when you finally accept who you are and are not afraid or ashamed of it it can be liberating i have a very openly gay friend and the stuff he told me about how he was treated growing up drove him toattemp suicide. i guess if your brave enough to be openly gay then f-it live it up why repress yourself anymore than u have....
    Jepp,
    Got a nephew that came out couple years ago, at 17 or 18.
    Scared to death....as we are a bunch of pretty macho men in my family, father/grandfather, brothers etc.
    He had overheard my father once watching some gay stuff on TV, that we should just put a bullet in those fukkers.
    And ofcourse he had to experience the regular joking etc re gays as a part of everything else we joke about.
    Not to speak of all the constant women talk etc.

    He was convinced my Dad might kill him, I would beat him up, my brother will disown him.
    So he attempted suicide, and came out of the closet at the hospital.
    He was pretty relived finding out his orientation made no difference to any of us.

  38. #38
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Jepp,
    Got a nephew that came out couple years ago, at 17 or 18.
    Scared to death....as we are a bunch of pretty macho men in my family, father/grandfather, brothers etc.
    He had overheard my father once watching some gay stuff on TV, that we should just put a bullet in those fukkers.
    And ofcourse he had to experience the regular joking etc re gays as a part of everything else we joke about.
    Not to speak of all the constant women talk etc.

    He was convinced my Dad might kill him, I would beat him up, my brother will disown him.
    So he attempted suicide, and came out of the closet at the hospital.
    He was pretty relived finding out his orientation made no difference to any of us.
    EXACTLY the bond of love and family is strong..but sometimes needs to be tested..

  39. #39
    JohnnyVegas's Avatar
    JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    5,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    BTW.... I'm the youngest old fukker here on the board I'd like you to know~!!
    Not taking part in any arguments/discussions, but I will disagree with your statement above.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •