optionsdude is offline Member

I need some positive cancer stories

One of my best friends just had surgery to remove a tumor on his brain. The surgery successfully removed 90% of the tumor and he is fine. However, the pathology results showed the type of cancer can be very aggressive and usually does not respond to chemo well. They told him if the chemo doesn't kick in the first two weeks and it gets aggressive he might have 14-16 months left. He's never done AAS just a great guy with a beautiful family. I know now that I am getting older I will have to deal with death more and more but this guy does not deserve this. So if anyone can tell me some positive stories about people beating aggressive brain tumors it would really cheer me up.
    Thanks

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Thanks Shol'va I appreciate it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive read a lot of garbage about the miracle cancer cures. 2 I think are interesting and worth while or at least trying. H202 therapy, Hydrogen peroxide (food grade) therapy. Very interesting and Protocel. http://www.protocelforum.com/
    My mom is currently taking the protocel since finding out she has Pancreatic and lymphoma cancer. 2 months in and she is feeling better. Doctors are surprised things have not gotten a lot worse because they said it was quite advanced. I'm not expecting a cure, she is 86 and they said it's inoperable due to age and being advanced. If it even helps her feel better it's good and so far she is still taking care of herself and driving since she had a stint put in her pancreas last December due to the tumor blocking it.

Hopefully your friend will have a full recovery.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    probably should consider attending a cancer survivors support group if you are hearing success stories....

just a thought

Thanks guys. I'll check into the protocel and do a search for survivors support group. It just sucks that this stuff happens to anyone.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Recently read a few things on Hemp/pot and pot butter... Might want to check on that as well.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Sorry to hear about your friend.

Just found out my sister had a tumor on her kidney. They did surgery last friday and got the whole thing. They are saying she doesnt need chemo. Just follow up every 6 months to check things. Thank god. We lost my father 6 months ago. Didnt need this with my sister

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    My brother in law was diagnosed with multiple mialoma (sp?) cancer and was in really bad shape. The dr's said he'd be lucky to make it through the night because it took so long to catch it and it was in a very advanced stage. After fighting through the night they said he was lucky and gave him three days. He stayed strong and that three days turned into having three months. That three months was 13 years ago. The cancer ate away his backbone almost completely and he shrunk from 6' down to about 5'7". He can still walk and move around fine but deals with a lot of pain. Tell your friend to stay strong and never give up the fight.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    An ex of mine got breast cancer a few years back. The worst part of course, was the treatment, chemo. So every two weeks, the day before she had to get treatment, I always got her a little gift. She got through it by the way.

An uncle of mine has been battling lymph node cancer for a years now, but he's been okay for a few years now.

Also my Dad. About 3 years ago, he went to hospital with appendicitus. While they operated on him, they noticed some nodules on his bowel. Turned out they were cancerous. In essence, that appendix saved his life cause they nipped that in the bud very, very quickly.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...as-no-interest

They just released new studies that have been proven effective in human trials up in alberta canada......

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Recently read a few things on Hemp/pot and pot butter... Might want to check on that as well.
    That's only for pain management. It's used for many types of pain management these days. My mom also has a bottle of fast acting morphine if/when needed. No way would mom my smoke. LOL I told her now is when she should take up smoking and drinking since she never did before.

I still know understand why (yes I do $$$$) they do not run FULL body scans on people ever few years looking for cancer. They have the systems available now and they arent even that expensive.

Thread Information