Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Dosing question and the markings on the side of a syringe

Now that i've began to suspect the markings on the side of my syringe, I decided to do a little test (not testosterone ). My enth vials are supposed to be 250mg. Using an 18ga needle, I suck up the enth, and dump it into a slin syringe. total contents is just a little over the (.)7 mark.

My endo said 100mg of test cyp shows up as a 5 on the syringes back home.

So now I'm confused. would this mean that the vail of enth really only has 150mg of enth in it even though the box says it is 250mg? Enth and cyp are pretty close with respect to the ratio of test/esther, right?

Anyone understand this? I've searched, but it is still not clear to me.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I think you are comparing a 100mg/ml with a 250mg/ml testosterone . If 1ml of 100mg/ml fills up to the 5 mark, 250mgs should too. The mgs don't matter if you are trying to compare volumes.

What syringes are you using bro? I can just measure mine and see if they match.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I think you are comparing a 100mg/ml with a 250mg/ml testosterone . If 1ml of 100mg/ml fills up to the 5 mark, 250mgs should too. The mgs don't matter if you are trying to compare volumes.

What syringes are you using bro? I can just measure mine and see if they match.
    although i really don't use my slin pins, i've got em for when my peptides finally arrive.

these syringes I purchase in afghanistan, and come from china. the barrel on the syringe i typically use is twice as thick as the ones back home i get from kaiser. since i forgot my camera back home on vacation, i can't take a pic right now.

so my assumption of the ratio between cyp and enth regarding the test/esther is probably a wrong assumption.

So if the vial of enth is 250mg, and fills to the 5 mark (volume), then I'm probably getting 250mg of test? This was my original assumption, and now I'm back to believing it again. Volume and concentration of test are two different things.

I'm going to the pharm again today, and pick up some more pins. this time with a slimmer barrel. This whole thing started when I suspected I was taking more than the 50mg of tren per day.

The reality is this with the tren. I don't know the tren concentration per volume on the 10ml vials i have. I have been trying to keep it to between 2 and 3 mark daily. But since i don't know the concentration, i really don't know how much tren i'm taking.

I think the tren i purchased was something like "animal power 75" or something like that.

Thread Information