Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vlad878 is offline Junior Member

whats prison really like? are there steroids in prison?

i saw on msnbc some jacked prisoners powerlifting benching in the 405+ area and deadlifting 600+ and thease guys were jacked

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Thats called genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Thats called genetics.
    you never know if prisoners can get in cellphones whats stopping them from getting in a bottle of halo or dbol

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Those guys just have awesome genetics, they can't eat 6 meals a day, and you know they don't weigh their food out either.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    im sure you could get almost anything in jail

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The most common aas in jail are dbol /adrol, its rare to find injectables because of how difficult it is to get the pins in. Those that did get injectables in were using cotton wool buds to inject.. I cant imagine how painful that would be...

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    The most common aas in jail are dbol/adrol, its rare to find injectables because of how difficult it is to get the pins in. Those that did get injectables in were using cotton wool buds to inject.. I cant imagine how painful that would be...
    Why would anyone inject steroids in prison? Like I mean I know you need to be big, but being big isn't everything especially in prison. And I assume the guys injecting are already pretty big.

devilduckizer09 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Those guys just have awesome genetics, they can't eat 6 meals a day, and you know they don't weigh their food out either.
    That's bullsh1t. You get 3 meals per day provided for you inside and also you have your own food which you can buy once pw from a groccery list. I have a friend that done a 4 year stretch for being a silly lad and he came out of 1 big motho said he could get what ever he wanted inside and mainly it was anadrol or dbol . Me personnaly i would not inject with a cotton bud that would be horrid and id stick to the anadrol that stuff rocks

thisbmine is offline Banned
    ROFL...

Other than humor.. is this post worth anything?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Prison is like a free vacation with all meals included !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Why would anyone inject steroids in prison? Like I mean I know you need to be big, but being big isn't everything especially in prison. And I assume the guys injecting are already pretty big.
    I guess for the same reasons as we do...

stpete is offline Banned
    If you have the right contacts and $ on your books, you can get just about anything you want. I would imagine d-bol and other pills would be the easiest to get in. I know for a fact we*d and painkillers were the big sellers where i was at. Why would juice be any different?
    I would of tried but we weren't allowed to lift. Push ups and sit ups only. Caught doing anything else meant a trip to the Captains office and possible time in the whole. Sucked!!

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    You got the power, you can get anything in lock up i can guarantee u that.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    I was in jail about 15 years ago. I foolishly picked up my 2nd DUI and had to go to jail for 5 days (yes there are some things about being young that I DON'T miss!) I was 23 at the time but still had 10 years of lifting under my belt but had yet to try gear. I was lifting with a couple huge guys in there who told me that were on D-Bol. You can get anything in jail really.....drugs etc. There was a guy in the cell next to me giving tattoos to people. The gaurds acted like they didn't know but I am sure they did. It was nuts

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you have the money and the connections you can get anything in prison. I have a friend who did a 3 or 4 year stretch. He was HUGE when he came out and it was not natural. He use to brag about everything he took and was a real bad ass. Everyone was pretty much afraid of him because they knew his reputation of beating people to near death or??? for almost no reason. For some reason he was always nice to me. maybe because as little kids we where friends and I always played nice. You know how kids are and like to tease people. Kids use to tease him about his name and??? I never did. Good thing.

I guess her ran into someone a while back bigger, badder than him because they found his body behind a school beat the sh*t, bullet hole in the back of the head and burned...

TinyTexan is offline Banned
    I did 9.5 years in Texas and was on the lifting team for a good portion of it. I was on some of the roughest place in the system and where some of the worst corruption was. I actually got caught having sex with a female guard whose husband worked on the same unit. I was in the know so to speak. Now this has been over ten years since I got out. I was the biggest I had ever been during the middle stretch of my stint. I never once even heard of steriods being available or used. I swear I got jacked on double decker peanut butter and jelly twice a day and ramen noodles in addition to scavenging off of the plates of my homeboys for whatever they didnt eat. This is just my experience and in texas. I am sure the stories will vary.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    No ****in secret lift hard and eat. work with what you got. some men have it in them and some dont. steroids cant always make up for that missing "thing".

Ive seen all the "Lockup" prision shows and they talked about alot of different drugs and parifinalia being found from shake downs, and everything was found and talked about, from heroin to weed, but never steroids . Not once. I also saw the one where they had the weight lifting contest, which was my favorite episode, and the amount of weight they were lifting was incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by TinyTexan View Post
    I did 9.5 years in Texas and was on the lifting team for a good portion of it. I was on some of the roughest place in the system and where some of the worst corruption was. I actually got caught having sex with a female guard whose husband worked on the same unit. I was in the know so to speak. Now this has been over ten years since I got out. I was the biggest I had ever been during the middle stretch of my stint. I never once even heard of steriods being available or used. I swear I got jacked on double decker peanut butter and jelly twice a day and ramen noodles in addition to scavenging off of the plates of my homeboys for whatever they didnt eat. This is just my experience and in texas. I am sure the stories will vary.
    how strong did you get?

poppz is offline Senior Member
    paperdrol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Ive seen all the "Lockup" prision shows and they talked about alot of different drugs and parifinalia being found from shake downs, and everything was found and talked about, from heroin to weed, but never steroids. Not once. I also saw the one where they had the weight lifting contest, which was my favorite episode, and the amount of weight they were lifting was incredible.
    I love the "lock up" show

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    paperdrol
    i thought nobody makes those anymore since redicat got busted

poppz is offline Senior Member
    rice paper,dilute pills in "'syrpalta" soak, dry out ,and mail. i wouldnt waste my time to do it, but just an educational post.
    Last edited by poppz; 05-19-2010 at 10:08 AM.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you for posting that.

About everything else on this topic is "assumed" off what we see on the news are have heard through the rumor mill.

If you are going to believe everything you hear about Prison, it is only right that you believe everything they say about steroids : they kill children, make you roid rage and beat your mother, rape girls, give you D cups give you a heart attack.

Movies and the News implant these idea's about prison in our heads and it's very inaccurate.

Drugs are not nearly as abundant as you would think. You can't pay off guards, there is a system of checks and balances, guards have bosses too.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    correction officer for five years in florida... i can tell you steroids are RARE and i mean rare.. most of the guys just are in good shape because they do 1000's of pull ups, dips, push ups, lunges and squats..

when they have weight or something to use as a weights for the most part they hit it very hard, in some ways they have better work outs than i see in regualr gyms because they use every moment they have instead of talking and looking at mirrors.

and most of them do get extra food. the bigger guys usually get job changes to work in the kitchen where they can eat alot more. or they have people steal chicken and meat patty's from the kitchen for them. . .

benching 405 and deadlifting 600 isn't some ungodly strong level.. its a very easy and reachable goal for anybody that is trying to do so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Thank you for posting that.

About everything else on this topic is "assumed" off what we see on the news are have heard through the rumor mill.

If you are going to believe everything you hear about Prison, it is only right that you believe everything they say about steroids : they kill children, make you roid rage and beat your mother, rape girls, give you D cups give you a heart attack.

Movies and the News implant these idea's about prison in our heads and it's very inaccurate.

Drugs are not nearly as abundant as you would think. You can't pay off guards, there is a system of checks and balances, guards have bosses too.
    Sad to say but as I've just been released 4 weeks ago what went on and what didn't, i know things are slightly different over here but i speak from experience...

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Watch out for your corn hole Peter!

Sad to say but as I've just been released 4 weeks ago what went on and what didn't, i know things are slightly different over here but i speak from experience...
    That guys opinions are always opposite of reality. He's ruined the MMA section. I wish there was an ignore button.

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    I also have been locked up (for more then 5 days) and there is alot more going on in prison then lock up shows you!!

Quote Originally Posted by not so slim View Post
    I also have been locked up (for more then 5 days) and there is alot more going on in prison then lock up shows you!!
    Dude Ive seen every episode, that makes me a prison expert.

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    Dude Ive seen every episode, that makes me a prison expert.
    I know!!! LOL

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    If we were in prison you would all be shanked for talking politics

Good point, I better keister my shank before we hit the yard, Im gonna strike first.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    The most common aas in jail are dbol /adrol, its rare to find injectables because of how difficult it is to get the pins in. Those that did get injectables in were using cotton wool buds to inject.. I cant imagine how painful that would be...
    WAIT?! what? OUCH!!

Shit, how did it work??

TinyTexan is offline Banned
    J Dogg, thanks for saying thanks bro but when you say the guards cant be bought off partner that is highly inaccurate. Did you read the part where I got caught actually having sex with a guard? Every guard has their compromises whether it is letting you in the gym, the shower, or the chow line when you have already gotten stuck out, or whether it be weed or whatever. I am just saying that where I was I had never had the steroid convo come up and I can tell if they were on that unit I would have known guaranteed.

Having said that every unit in a system may have some similarities but I can tell fo sho that they all have their own vibe and their own things that are available. Just like moving from one city to another the flavors are individual.

e-fight!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by vlad878; 05-19-2010 at 08:56 PM.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    That guys opinions are always opposite of reality. He's ruined the MMA section. I wish there was an ignore button.

Sorry to hear about how I "ruined" a section for you.

Considering I've been posting there since 2001.

You've been posting there since Feb 2010.

It may have already been ruined before you joined my friend.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    J Dogg, thanks for saying thanks bro but when you say the guards cant be bought off partner that is highly inaccurate. Did you read the part where I got caught actually having sex with a guard? Every guard has their compromises whether it is letting you in the gym, the shower, or the chow line when you have already gotten stuck out, or whether it be weed or whatever. I am just saying that where I was I had never had the steroid convo come up and I can tell if they were on that unit I would have known guaranteed.

Having said that every unit in a system may have some similarities but I can tell fo sho that they all have their own vibe and their own things that are available. Just like moving from one city to another the flavors are individual.

I will say that happens alot alot more than people think.. in florida i bet they fire at least 100 women a year for ****ing inmates..

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    My best mate got out 2 months ago did 2 years here downunder he went in with no roid knowledge at all and for the last 18 months was running d-bol 5 weeks on 5 weeks off with no pct at all ,i mean he came out bigger then when he went in but not huge nothing you could have done naturally but he just looked ripped with what quarry206 said he was doing thousands of push ups, sit ups ,pull ups ets.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    My Father did 10 years in Fed Pen. He sent home about 30 Powerlifting trophies from the over 40 classes. He went in weighing around 180 @6ft. And never really lifting weights. He came out around 235lbs. Squating around 500, dead 650 and bench 450. Never heard of steroids in Prison. They ate and worked and worked out. Nothing else to to when up the road.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information