Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Sarah Palin: so stupid it hurts

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4C7bvHv2w

Paul Revere warned the British

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Women identify with her as a strong female, and men are attracted to her.

what matter is there if there is no connection between brain and mouth?

she opens her mouth, and GIGO comes out.

She will never get elected as president.

So we might as well kick back, and relax, and imagine what she looks like in a skimpy bikini =)

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I really cant imagine seeing her in a skimpy bikini, I picture to be hairy like the bears in Alaska. Lots of cottage cheese and a spoiled grilled cheese in the middle.

BTW I think she knows she is an idiot, the only time she sounds stupid is when she being candid, which tells me every other time she has everything rehearsed and its also written for her.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Women identify with her as a strong female, and men are attracted to her.

what matter is there if there is no connection between brain and mouth?

she opens her mouth, and GIGO comes out.

She will never get elected as president.

So we might as well kick back, and relax, and imagine what she looks like in a skimpy bikini =)
    I like what Afghanistan has done to you!

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Picture Ms. Obama with that huge fart box. Google "steatopygia" for explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    I like what Afghanistan has done to you!
    you don't think she's cute? she's older, but a couger!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think she is hot! I would pretend she was a ice cream cone all nite long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no SD... women have taco's, men have ice cream cones! =)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I think she is hot! I would pretend she was a ice cream cone all nite long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You two both need to lower the test dose.

I wasn´t clear enuff....she´s smoki´n hot.
    Everytime I see her, she increases the bloodflow to my testicles.
    Just something maturely playfully sexy about her. I bet she would be a lot of fun.
    I would vote her in as president, just so I could see more of her in conservatively dresses, with glasses and her hair tied up.....fantasizing her meeting me at a Motel 6 outside Washington, on top of me clothes half way ripped off, undoing her hair, while I plead with Mrs President to please go easy on me.....
    Clear now?

ok, if she made one of her campaign planks that she would show up in a string bikini and let us watch as she played with herself and some other hot chic while first timeer 42 works the video camera, and the streaming video direct to all who voted for her.....

......would you vote for her? =)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ nope.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I am conservative and still can't understand what people see in her. Is it because she can make government sound simple, and therefor make it sound like simple ideas can fix this pickle we are in? I understand she is a strong female, but I want someone in office with great ideas.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

ok, if she made one of her campaign planks that she would show up in a string bikini and let us watch as she played with herself and some other hot chic while first timeer 42 works the video camera, and the streaming video direct to all who voted for her.....

I like it!
    Although the second part of the story is a lot more interesting as I always bring the tripod when I go to record two women playing with themselves.
    Then she would get gixxer´s vote.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

nope, still wouldn't vote for her. she quit as governor and she should never be elected to any type of political office ever again. why is she getting all of this attention? i would definitely bang it out, but vote for her, never!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    She is a complete moron and anyone who would think about voting for her or promoting her in any way is probably worse off and should have their voting rights stripped. She did a terrible job in alaska and really screwed people over. Used her power to try to get the chief of police to fire her sisters husband and she is genuinely another George Bush.

I am conservative in much more ways than I am liberal but the republican party is a mess with corporate corruption and I can in no way vote for anyone in that party atm. I can't figure out why anyone who doesn't have a vested corporate/tax interest (97% of population) would vote for anyone in the party right now. Here comes Obama's second term.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Let it be noted that the "extreme right" is excited about another term for Obama.
    Recruiter.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Her gov emails are coming out friday. apparently they show her bitch attitude and threatening of employes

I love when she is prank called by the radio station that pretends to be Nicolas Sarkozy. Lmao how did she not know?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    She is a complete moron and anyone who would think about voting for her or promoting her in any way is probably worse off and should have their voting rights stripped. She did a terrible job in alaska and really screwed people over. Used her power to try to get the chief of police to fire her sisters husband and she is genuinely another George Bush.

I am conservative in much more ways than I am liberal but the republican party is a mess with corporate corruption and I can in no way vote for anyone in that party atm. I can't figure out why anyone who doesn't have a vested corporate/tax interest (97% of population) would vote for anyone in the party right now. Here comes Obama's second term.
    Paragraph 1: agreed.

Paragraph 2: I think the corruption is equally split between the parties. Politicians in general are selfish people that work hard to rise to the top of the power structure to fulfill their agenda...and that agenda is never improving the country. Both parties want to be in power so their friends and investors get the spoils.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    She is still hot.Tasty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Paragraph 1: agreed.

Paragraph 2: I think the corruption is equally split between the parties. Politicians in general are selfish people that work hard to rise to the top of the power structure to fulfill their agenda...and that agenda is never improving the country. Both parties want to be in power so their friends and investors get the spoils.
    I agree! We would be much better off if we could separate campaign financing and donations from offices. But the things that republicans (lately) have been doing is all wrong (tax cuts for wealthy). I even benefit from such agendas but don't think its a good thing to do. If I were to vote short term I would vote republican (keep in mind current republicans, its possible someone could come into the field that would blow everyone out of the water; based on what it takes to become a politician, that's not likely), if I were concerned about the long term I would vote democrat. Obama is the closest thing we have had to having someone on our side for a long time. Lately he's been straying so I think politics is getting to him. It's a shame but it gives you an idea of what may happen behind the scenes.

bruary17 is offline Member
    I don't care how retarded she is, I want to hit it doggy style.

Who was Paul Revere, anyway?

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    I wasn´t clear enuff....she´s smoki´n hot.
    Everytime I see her, she increases the bloodflow to my testicles.
    Just something maturely playfully sexy about her. I bet she would be a lot of fun.
    I would vote her in as president, just so I could see more of her in conservatively dresses, with glasses and her hair tied up.....fantasizing her meeting me at a Motel 6 outside Washington, on top of me clothes half way ripped off, undoing her hair, while I plead with Mrs President to please go easy on me.....
    Clear now?
    I want to high five you!

one thing everyone fails to understand.

there is a foot race between parties to sit the first female president. women vote will follow, which is aprox 51% of the population.

palin is popular. she has her goons surrounding and coaching her.

clinton really assumed she would be the first female president. now that she has been clipped, who's next in line?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    She is still hot.Tasty hot.
    Don´t understand politics, never tried to. Just seems to be an endless debate of opposite opinion on very issue.
    However, your statements I always read loud and clear, and I like what u´re saying!
    Imo, since you´re the easiest to understand, I would vote for you if you decide to run for any kind of office.

Thread Information