Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 137
  1. #1
    stevey_6t9's Avatar
    stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    3,991

    28-40 yr old's- Give your 1 piece of general advice in life for us in our early 20's.

    save me from future despair..

  2. #2
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Don't give up all your social time for the gym. You will never get back time you could have had with family or friends.

  3. #3
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Learn how to save money! Quit looking for your parents to bail you out.Dont have kids you cant support.And if you dont make enough money on 1 job.Then you work 2!! we did.

  4. #4
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    ^^^^^...Dog, he asked for advise from age up to 40!
    Hes looking for advise from old and experienced....were just old. :-(

  5. #5
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Learn how to save money! Quit looking for your parents to bail you out.Dont have kids you cant support.And if you dont make enough money on 1 job.Then you work 2!! we did.
    Thats so true.

  6. #6
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Dont get involved in recs.

  7. #7
    terraj's Avatar
    terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,280
    Travel by yourself.

  8. #8
    D7M's Avatar
    D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scylla and Charybdis
    Posts
    15,474
    Blog Entries
    1
    Turn off the TV and read more.

    Find something you're interested in and research the hell out of it.

  9. #9
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Fuk, I cant advice i'm to old

  10. #10
    D7M's Avatar
    D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scylla and Charybdis
    Posts
    15,474
    Blog Entries
    1
    ^bwahahaha

  11. #11
    Ernst's Avatar
    Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Heart is in Vienna
    Posts
    19,103
    Build your credit.


    Wear sunscreen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNHri2-W7iY

  12. #12
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,988
    Treat others as you would want to be treated....especially sometimes the little people...never know when one day they might be your boss or you need them for a favor.

  13. #13
    VegasRenegade's Avatar
    VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    457
    Blog Entries
    41
    I am to old for this but if I weren't I would say don't just Save invest. Don't heep to much abuse on your body you will pay later. Don't use Credit. With all that said don't forget to live in the moment.

  14. #14
    jtuner77 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Travel by yourself.
    This, plus learning to save. One thing I tell everyone is back to traveling, travel young and while you don't have responsibility, then learn to save, learn to balance work and play and lastly learn to live by yourself/alone. A man truly learns who he is and how he acts by living alone in solitude for a while.

  15. #15
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    Do everything you want to do why you can. It gets harder as you get older. Try and save $ i blew tons on nothing i wish i had now.

  16. #16
    stevey_6t9's Avatar
    stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    3,991
    bump for hazards marriage advice lol

  17. #17
    auslifta's Avatar
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    flying from the ashes
    Posts
    3,966
    Lay off the zyzz.

    Buy as much property you can, bang as much pvssy as you can, travel. Don't waste your time being angry

  18. #18
    LGM's Avatar
    LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,200
    Don't get married young.

  19. #19
    HitIt's Avatar
    HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dirty South, GA Coast
    Posts
    1,705
    take advice from people older than 40

  20. #20
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Don't get married ever.
    fixed

  21. #21
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    bump for hazards marriage advice lol
    Shit it's simple..... don't get married lol. Nothing changes from being a couple to being married..... if everything is great before you get married it can only go downhill from there..... and it usually does.

    Don't develop feelings for russian or polish women here in the US...... they're burn your ass worse than anyone. Fvck em all you want tho

    Do things you enjoy and take risks..... just don't over extend yourself or put your life on the line.

    As dsm said..... Don't put 100% of your time into diet/training. Theres absolutely no reason why you can't enjoy a thanksgiving meal or have a night out with the friends drinking as long as you aren't due to compete.

    Always remember: It doesn't matter how hot you think she is..... some guy..... somewhere..... has gotten tired of her shit.

    Read a few PUA books..... it'll make going out much more fun.

    I'm sure i'll have more later on.....

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  22. #22
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Shit it's simple..... don't get married lol. Nothing changes from being a couple to being married..... if everything is great before you get married it can only go downhill from there..... and it usually does.

    Don't develop feelings for russian or polish women here in the US...... they're burn your ass worse than anyone. Fvck em all you want tho

    Do things you enjoy and take risks..... just don't over extend yourself or put your life on the line.

    As dsm said..... Don't put 100% of your time into diet/training. Theres absolutely no reason why you can't enjoy a thanksgiving meal or have a night out with the friends drinking as long as you aren't due to compete.

    Always remember: It doesn't matter how hot you think she is..... some guy..... somewhere..... has gotten tired of her shit.

    Read a few PUA books..... it'll make going out much more fun.

    I'm sure i'll have more later on.....

    ~Haz~
    Nevermind....I see you specifically said "in the US"......carry on...lol

  23. #23
    bruary17 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    910
    Make your own little circle of happiness, live humble, treat people well, weather they're a doctor or a dishwasher. And contribute good into the world. Kindness and compassion is what's going to save us all. Concern yourself more with the character of people and not their status.

  24. #24
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Never take advice from a woman named after a city

    if ya don't know what it is.... don't eat it

    if yer not sure if it's a girl or a guy.... keep walking

  25. #25
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Never take advice from a woman named after a city

    if ya don't know what it is.... don't eat it

    if yer not sure if it's a girl or a guy.... keep walking

    All of which Times has experience with....lol...

  26. #26
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Remember life is accumulative:
    Everything adds up along the way with each and every single day.

    You can add up BF or not
    You can add up money
    You can add up junk in your shopping cart you do not need
    You can add up friends
    You can add up respect
    You can add up trust
    You can always replace things but not people. You can always replace money but not experience.

    Storage is one of the worst things to add up for ex: let's say you get a great deal for 79 bucks a month. What is that 5 years later? Ask yourself if you would retrieve the stuff you stored for $4,740. Prime example of how things add up.

    Loyalty is premium.

    Treat females like you would want your daughter to be treated.

    When you find your gal, treat her special.

    Forgive easily. Don't hold grudges. LAUGH MORE.

    Count your blessings.

    and....when down and out? Help someone else who needs your help and you will come out smiling.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

  27. #27
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,464
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Lay off the zyzz.

    Buy as much property you can, bang as much pvssy as you can, travel. Don't waste your time being angry
    like these! live life to the fullest day in and day out, and find something your like and go for it!

  28. #28
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,464
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Remember life is accumulative:
    Everything adds up along the way with each and every single day.

    You can add up BF or not
    You can add up money
    You can add up junk in your shopping cart you do not need
    You can add up friends
    You can add up respect
    You can add up trust
    You can always replace things but not people. You can always replace money but not experience.

    Storage is one of the worst things to add up for ex: let's say you get a great deal for 79 bucks a month. What is that 5 years later? Ask yourself if you would retrieve the stuff you stored for $4,740. Prime example of how things add up.

    Loyalty is premium.

    Treat females like you would want your daughter to be treated.

    When you find your gal, treat her special.

    Forgive easily. Don't hold grudges. LAUGH MORE.

    Count your blessings.

    and....when down and out? Help someone else who needs your help and you will come out smiling.

    good stuff there slim!

  29. #29
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Be a very good boy here at steroid .com.

  30. #30
    F4iGuy's Avatar
    F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,509
    Buy a C5 corvette and supercharge it. Instant stress relief.

  31. #31
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Nevermind....I see you specifically said "in the US"......carry on...lol
    all of them. I've sampled them all over

  32. #32
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    I like the way you layed it out there Haz.I was worried I would be called for ranting.But you said it right.But you really got to watch those women north of the border also

  33. #33
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    Don't put off getting an education and career
    Its better to sleep with 1 girl a year who's a 10 vs 10 girls a year who are 5's
    Always treat others with respect
    acknowledge when you do something wrong and then come up with a solution not an excuse
    Finally if she treats you good cherish her and be faithful, if she treats you bad kick her ass to the curb!

  34. #34
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Don't put off getting an education and career
    Its better to sleep with 1 girl a year who's a 10 vs 10 girls a year who are 5's
    Always treat others with respect
    acknowledge when you do something wrong and then come up with a solution not an excuse
    Finally if she treats you good cherish her and be faithful, if she treats you bad kick her ass to the curb!
    DAMN!!!...Good advise never reach me in time

  35. #35
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    First timer I adopted that mentality about 6 years back after sleeping with a few 5's and just feeling dirty and ashamed. Now for the last 6 years i only have 1 or 2 partners a year but they are always drop dead gorgeous. Also it comes out to be more sex because ill bang the same chick for a couple months straight vs banging a 5 once and never calling her again.

  36. #36
    FireGuy's Avatar
    FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Center Stage
    Posts
    7,215
    Event (20%) + Reaction (80%)= Outcome (100%)
    Message: You are in control of your life regardless of things that happen to you.

  37. #37
    cyounger100's Avatar
    cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    save me from future despair..
    education is a must and dont have kids

  38. #38
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    education is a must and dont have kids
    like ever? Kids rock!

  39. #39
    clemont51 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    261
    You must be educated to the limits of your ability. Without productive skills you are doomed. Years ago any kind of degree opened all the doors. That time is gone.

  40. #40
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Fuk, I cant advice i'm to old
    LMFAO

    I really did LOL then
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

    Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

    Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros




Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •