sacha12 is offline New Member

I love my arms, but i hate my body!

Hi there thanks to this site. You know, I envy my cousin grace. She ate anything and everything but she still looks slim. how was it? Somebody told me there are people who easily digest their food and will not stay longer in their body that's why they don't get fat. How I wish I was like the. You see I have this beautiful arms, its not flabby but this body got three layers! yucks! a single lady like me, with this feature? How can I get a date with this body? I tried to control what I eat but still I got this three layered blubber in front of me? can you enlighten me on this thing? I just love to hear from you. And one more thing, do you know any site about dating or meeting someone, I must and must have a date... all my cousins had there dates already!!! love to hear from you guys!

Never a dull moment, internet dating tips
    Last edited by sacha12; 07-11-2011 at 03:02 AM.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Post a pic....

awms is offline Senior Member
    Its just genetics...has alot to do with your thyriod, muscle type, and hormones.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Post a pic....

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    ^^^lol...

Who is that in your profile, Standby?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post

Phone number....NOW!!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Troll!!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Its just genetics...has alot to do with your thyriod, muscle type, and hormones.
    Which all can be altered with AAS and HGH....right?
    Had this discussion today with a good friend that says there is no way he will ever look like me, nomatter how much he works out, due to genetics.
    I say, yes you can, with the proper balance/addition of hormones and GH. Then a tailored training and diet program, coupled with a proper rest schedule.
    He just took a full BW panel, and weŽll see what he comes up with. HeŽs 46, and trained all his life.....he says.....but after training with me a few days, he says he now understand he never really worked out...
    99% of people just donŽt do those last 2 reps, or add those extra 10 lbs, even though they would be able to.

I am the only one that thinks BO, when a new member pops an odd first message in the lounge...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    ^^^lol...

Who is that in your profile, Standby?
    frank mcgrath if you mean my avi.

profile would be me

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    cardio

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Which all can be altered with AAS and HGH....right?
    Had this discussion today with a good friend that says there is no way he will ever look like me, nomatter how much he works out, due to genetics.
    I say, yes you can, with the proper balance/addition of hormones and GH. Then a tailored training and diet program, coupled with a proper rest schedule.
    He just took a full BW panel, and weŽll see what he comes up with. HeŽs 46, and trained all his life.....he says.....but after training with me a few days, he says he now understand he never really worked out...
    99% of people just donŽt do those last 2 reps, or add those extra 10 lbs, even though they would be able to.

I am the only one that thinks BO, when a new member pops an odd first message in the lounge...lol.
    No and thats what he wants......

It's best to just not feed any trolls...... after a short period it's relatively easy to pinpoint someones agenda. Especially with him..... he posted quite a bit and lots of people have read his long posts. It's not always easy hiding your exact style of writing and wording without making it obvious that you're trying to. Members have been great thus far reporting his posts..... they've been pretty spot on too LMAO

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    we had the same thing with that "russian" chic(?) several months ago, first post and straight to the lounge.... wanted to date a bodybuilder... the only request i had was to post some other pic of herself besides what was in her avi. never complied.

find a pic of a hot chic on the internet, open an account, use that pic as your avi, ask for a date, and the members start standing in line, forgetting to turn on thier brain...

who ever it was must have had a good laugh!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Another waste of CPU space.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You really can't waste CPU space. CPU stands for Central Processing Unit. It's the main chip that does all the calculations for the PC. The storage device on a computer would be the harddrive. Some might also list cache memory as storage.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You really can't waste CPU space. CPU stands for Central Processing Unit. It's the main chip that does all the calculations for the PC. The storage device on a computer would be the harddrive. Some might also list cache memory as storage.
    ya. god, dont ya know

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the ejumakation ther prof! now we are all better hu-mans for it.....

(hope I ded not mis-spell anything in there?)

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Stick with pct there swifto.

Thread Information