Thread: I love pinning!

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

I love pinning!

ok so iv started my new cycle today :-) and it was a great feeling to pin again, so much so i want to do it again in the morning, but i gotta wait til Sunday. Its not an immediate rush type of thing just kind of relief, you know ?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I pin myself even when not on cycle.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I don't understand your excitement...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I don't understand your excitement...
    I think some just get a rush from pinning. Personally, I'd avoid pinning if there was another effective way, but there isn't. Not afraid of pinning, it's just that it is a hassle on a variety of levels.

Iv can't explain it fully, iv not put enough thought into it yet, but it's not like a chore to do it, I look forward to it, it's not a physical thing, Maybe physiological IDK ?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Iv can't explain it fully, iv not put enough thought into it yet, but it's not like a chore to do it, I look forward to it, it's not a physical thing, Maybe physiological IDK ?
    It loses it's "coolness" fast.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I know the feeling when I pin Long esters I want to pin Ed, but running an 8 week prop and tren a cycle cured that desire quick enough...lol

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Ofcourse it is. Conditional response.
    Test increases Dopamine.
    When u start think about your "fix", your brain releases Serotonin.
    Same happens to those of you....eh..us, that has done recs. ie while cutting the lines or rolling the joint. (emphasis on HAS.....and regret)
    Same as before u have sex, or any other enjoyable activity.
    Ofcourse u release Seratonin, and also Dopamine during sex, eating chocolate, riding a cool car, or any other pleasurable activity.
    But according to the theory of "conditional response" (Pavlov´s dog), the release of "happy hormones" will actually take place BEFORE the event.
    I had the same feeling pinning.
    Enjoy!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it's part of the addictive personality some people have. It's the rush of doing something they really aren't supposed to be doing. I cant see getting excited about sticking pins in your body. LOL Only reason I do it because of the benefits.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yah, I used to look forward to it on my first cycle. Now, eh. It's just something I have to do.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Test increases Dopamine.
    Same happens to those of you....eh..us, that has done recs. ie while cutting the lines or rolling the joint. (emphasis on HAS.....and regret)
    Ofcourse u release Seratonin, and also Dopamine during sex, eating chocolate, riding a cool car, or any other pleasurable activity.
    But according to the theory of "conditional response" (Pavlov´s dog), the release of "happy hormones" will actually take place BEFORE the event.
    Enjoy!
    I do agree from my experience as well...

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Test increases Dopamine.
    Enjoy!
    Brilliant reply, absolutley brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I think it's part of the addictive personality some people have. It's the rush of doing something they really aren't supposed to be doing. I cant see getting excited about sticking pins in your body. LOL Only reason I do it because of the benefits.
    Is having an addictive personality actually possible ? I am not disagreeing with you here just merely asking the question as i sit on the fence with this personality 'trait'. I used to believe it were true when i smoked, but since reading Alan Carrs book on how to stop I have successfully quit for a number of years now ( which i cannot recall how long for at this moment) which dispelled that trait which ulitmately set me free from the drug nicotine, and so am I now a non addictive type person ? I doubt it, i have a few bad habits but not as bad they used to be. You are right about the benefits, i wouldnt buy a sewing needle and stick that in my leg for fun now would i

Also I have been thinking about this a litttle minor topic a litttle more, because my order was late I was working myself mentally into furore and as each day passed it grew worse, the old the more you cant have something the more you want it paradox.

Think it was D7M said about prop for 8 weeks, iv got another 11 1/2 weeks of prop and mast to go, think i might be sick of the sight of needles by then.lol

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    ED tren injections become a pain in the ass (pun intended) every quickly

Most times when I pin I hit a sore spot and pull out then pin again about 1" away, as a result I go around looking like I have snake bite marks most of the time lol

Brilliant reply, absolutley brilliant.

Is having an addictive personality actually possible ? I am not disagreeing with you here just merely asking the question as i sit on the fence with this personality 'trait'. I used to believe it were true when i smoked, but since reading Alan Carrs book on how to stop I have successfully quit for a number of years now ( which i cannot recall how long for at this moment) which dispelled that trait which ulitmately set me free from the drug nicotine, and so am I now a non addictive type person ? I doubt it, i have a few bad habits but not as bad they used to be. You are right about the benefits, i wouldnt buy a sewing needle and stick that in my leg for fun now would i

Also I have been thinking about this a litttle minor topic a litttle more, because my order was late I was working myself mentally into furore and as each day passed it grew worse, the old the more you cant have something the more you want it paradox.

Think it was D7M said about prop for 8 weeks, iv got another 11 1/2 weeks of prop and mast to go, think i might be sick of the sight of needles by then.lol
    I honestly believe yes it can be part of an addictive personality. I have seen enough people come and go over the last 4 years who traded off one addiction or another for working out/aas and many have also gone away. This by far is the better choice but part of it is/was the thrill not really any type of lifestyle commitment but more for the quick fix.

I believe in addictive personalities. I have lost several friends to substance abuse and one wife. They eventually give up everything for that addiction and it's all that matters. They become a shadow of who they were before.

I also know about addictions first hand. I'm lucky; I don't have an addictive personality. I can walk away from most things no problem. I go months without having a drink, most of the time I only have one or two. I never feel the need to drink or get drunk. I have felt the draw of addictions though. I use to smoke off and on and after about a year of more on than off I felt the draw for several months. I also smoked some rock with the wife a few times and felt the draw towards that and knew it was the time to STOP. Scary stuff.

I think it's easy for people to get more excited about doing a cycle and pinning because it's the thrill of doing something the know is not really acceptable by the norm or illegal depending on where you are from. I don't think I have ever head anyone on HRT say they LOVE pinning. LOL

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    i know what you mean,its great to back on

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I honestly believe yes it can be part of an addictive personality. I have seen enough people come and go over the last 4 years who traded off one addiction or another for working out/aas and many have also gone away. This by far is the better choice but part of it is/was the thrill not really any type of lifestyle commitment but more for the quick fix.

I believe in addictive personalities. I have lost several friends to substance abuse and one wife. They eventually give up everything for that addiction and it's all that matters. They become a shadow of who they were before.

I also know about addictions first hand. I'm lucky; I don't have an addictive personality. I can walk away from most things no problem. I go months without having a drink, most of the time I only have one or two. I never feel the need to drink or get drunk. I have felt the draw of addictions though. I use to smoke off and on and after about a year of more on than off I felt the draw for several months. I also smoked some rock with the wife a few times and felt the draw towards that and knew it was the time to STOP. Scary stuff.

I think it's easy for people to get more excited about doing a cycle and pinning because it's the thrill of doing something the know is not really acceptable by the norm or illegal depending on where you are from. I don't think I have ever head anyone on HRT say they LOVE pinning. LOL
    I think this pretty much sums it up for most pin heads on this site

Sorry to hear about your loss of friends and kin to substance abuse

I had a friend who I grew up with as a kid become an opioid user
    He ended up robbing businesses at gun point to fund his lifestyle
    which led to his imprisonment
    Essentially a snowball rolling down a hill
    a small snow ball at the top of this hill which started with the drugs
    which grew into a large mess very quickly at the end

This is a very good piece on addiction

Check this out skip to 17:53 in the video and let it play up until around the 24:30

I think most drug addicts are victims of circumstances

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Pinning is fun until you have one of those ridiculous wtf just happened experiences. I had one just a few nights ago: forgot where i put my pins, forgot where i put my gear (dont ask), poked my finger, completely shattered a damn amp, stuck a sore injection spot, removed and the hit some hard-like cartilage that HURT, could not inject and was going really sloooooooow, son nearly walked in then made me tense and that HURT, bleed like a stuck pig, got tren cough like a mofo!!!

It almost ALWAYS goes so smooth, wtf happened?

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Pinning is fun until you have one of those ridiculous wtf just happened experiences. I had one just a few nights ago: forgot where i put my pins, forgot where i put my gear (dont ask), poked my finger, completely shattered a damn amp, stuck a sore injection spot, removed and the hit some hard-like cartilage that HURT, could not inject and was going really sloooooooow, son nearly walked in then made me tense and that HURT, bleed like a stuck pig, got tren cough like a mofo!!!

It almost ALWAYS goes so smooth, wtf happened?
    LOL, in other words if it could go wrong it did. Sounds like a good night to stay home and go back to bed. Yeah I keep hitting those hard to pin areas lately where you have to push the new pin until your skin is dimpled in almost 1/4" before it breaks through. LOL I'm afraid if I jab I will bend the needle. That would be fun.

Thread Information