Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

ATT t mobile verizon cellular service

so with the new ATT and Tmobile merger what does that do for the coverage?

im with spring currently and moving out of coverage so im deciding to get verizon or att.

thing is, verizon is so damn expensive but they have the best coverage.

however ATT is gsm, and theres better GSM phones and the one i want is gsm. (aquos 007sh) soo..

is the merger gonna actually make att good again? or just another reason to jack up prices?

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Is the ATT and Tmobile thing for sure? If so I would imagine getting some sort of unlimited deal from tmobile for cheap and then just wait for it to be acquired would be the best bet. ATT service sucks for me.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I worked for verizon wireless and I despise their business ethics. My opinion is not surprising but I choose ATT.

As a sales person I got this question twice a day. They ask? Who is better verizon or ATT. My honest answer was "depends on where you live." I said if verizon has more towers (coverage) in your area then go with them and vise versa with ATT. I am with ATT because their are cheaper and they have excellent coverage in my area. Also ATT customer service is hands down better than big red.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    I hated verizon. I don't much care for ATT either, but I've got that unlimited data plan for $20 on the iphone. I guess I'll stay with them till they figure out a way to screw me.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I love verizon hate att around here in southern California all my friends get drops calls left and right and do not get service at their pads. It is expensive though and i hate going to the verizon store. I always feel like they are trying to get money from me.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    I love verizon hate att around here in southern California all my friends get drops calls left and right and do not get service at their pads. It is expensive though and i hate going to the verizon store. I always feel like they are trying to get money from me.
    They are ! Trust me I worked there lol.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    hey whats a good discount? i used to work at red lobster, which is darden corp... so i got a good discount lol

anyway i can add a discount to it?

also, sprint said i could basically sell my service n phone to someone if i wanted, and they keep my 300 bonus minues and 15% discount...

msg me if ur shoppin for a phone *if im allowed to fish for that :P

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I switched from att to t-mobile because it was $40 a month cheaper for basicaly the same plan and service.......boy was that not worth it! T-mobile is terrible I never have more than 1-2 bars of service, always dropping calls, the interent is slow as hell, and I always have to resend text messages because they wont go through the first time.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator;5667***
    I switched from att to t-mobile because it was $40 a month cheaper for basicaly the same plan and service.......boy was that not worth it! T-mobile is terrible I never have more than 1-2 bars of service, always dropping calls, the interent is slow as hell, and I always have to resend text messages because they wont go through the first time.
    i agree..the tmobile service is awful

Thread Information