BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Warning snakehead terror !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was lying on my couch late last nite, passing in and out of sleep. This old horror film I quess you would call it came on about snake-head fish taking over a lake and killing all the fish. So the townsfolk poisoned the lake, it took years before the lake came back to normal and the fish population grew to where tourist were coming back. But then all of a sudden the number of fish decreased, pets were missing and then.......yes people !!! So to cut to the chase, the snake-heads were back, but huge this time, 6-8 feet long. So Im dosing off and I was trying to listen to what made them grow so big.....i figured the poison. Well to my surprise......wait.......yup the guy who owned the bait and tackle store was dumping human growth hormone in the water so the fish would come back fast !!! I was like wtf, I actually sat up and watched to see how this was done. Well turns out the doctor of the town was getting the guy 3-5 gallon jugs of GH, its said it was from a US pharmacy when they found a empty jug but I suspect it was Chinese generics.......how could he afford pharma GH and was dumping it right in on the side of the lake !!!!They even made a reference to bodybuilders when the Sheriff asked what it was for. Some shit.

I also remember when I was a kid ready a Hardy Boys book about the coach of a high school football team giving two brothers GH and he had to keep them hidden in a shack because they became freakish animals.

Crazy how people spin steroid /gh use. You guys got any others you've seen or read ??

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hahahaha OK I want to see it now. I'm going home to DVR search for it. Funny shit. I love it when I hear something referenced to steroids , I cant help but comment.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-19-2011 at 08:50 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK I found the one that used the generic Chinese HGH, they are even bigger...

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    haha yeah that movies good, if you like gh or steroid references watch the first episode of workaholics

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    it's so inexpensive you can just "dump" it into the water...

....yeah, i'm there with ya brother!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    hahahaha OK I want to see it now. I'm going home to DVR search for it. Funny shit. I love it when I hear something referenced to steroids , I cant help but comment.

Cool!!
    That fish is ripped!!...I´d say BF 5´ish
    Grew some legs too.
    That´s not HGH alone, I´m sure she´s got a few cycles under her belt.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Remember the show dinosaurs? It had the baby that would always so not the momma and hit the dad with the frying pan. There was one episode where the son Robbie was taking hair roids and he was growing spikes all over and getting a terrible temper.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    brb injecting my pets with my next cycle to see what happens...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Nice find...... the trailer made it look WAAAAAAAAAAAy better then it was, even made the acting not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Remember the show dinosaurs? It had the baby that would always so not the momma and hit the dad with the frying pan. There was one episode where the son Robbie was taking hair roids and he was growing spikes all over and getting a terrible temper.
    Get out of here, wasnt that a kids show??

Quote Originally Posted by lifter65 View Post
    haha yeah that movies good, if you like gh or steroid references watch the first episode of workaholics
    Never saw that show, was it on tv recently?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    yeah workaholics is on comedy central, the first episode was the best though, you would like the ending

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbhJUuhs2w

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Ha ha I was just logging on to find a link for this auslifta.....thanks for saving me the hassle!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I just watched it, kinda funny. I like when he found a horn, it was like he got gyno.

Thread Information