stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

Something important i wanted to say about this forum for everyone...

With inspiration from Rocky Balboa...

Let me tell you something you already know; the steroid .com forum world ain't all JBM hot chick and 5-star threads. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you banned by *Admin* if you let it. You, me, or nobody is going to post gay pictures like DSM4Life and reposts like Hoggage. But it ain't how hard you troll; it's about how hard you can get trolled, and keep moving forward. How many Zyzz pictures and idiots like Bo you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you have potential, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the angry BG hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Married people do that like Hazard and that ain't you. You're better than that!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post

Let me tell you something you already know; the steroid.com forum world ain't all JBM hot chick and 5-star threads. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you banned by *Admin* if you let it. You, me, or nobody is going to post gay pictures like DSM4Life and reposts like Hoggage. But it ain't how hard you troll; it's about how hard you can get trolled, and keep moving forward. How many Zyzz pictures and idiots like Bo you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you have potential, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the angry BG hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Married people do that like Hazard and that ain't you. You're better than that!
    Repost...

buffgator is offline king of mass
    lol!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    hey?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't understand a word you said....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    hey?

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    the only thing I couldn't tolerate on the internet was watching the BME Pain Olympics. I tried a few times to watch it, but couldn't get past maybe 40 seconds. It makes 2 girls 1 cup look like a kiddie show. It's the worst stuff ever. and Be warned, googlers.
    Last edited by toooosmall; 06-14-2011 at 05:18 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post

Let me tell you something you already know; the steroid.com forum world ain't all JBM hot chick and 5-star threads. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you banned by *Admin* if you let it. You, me, or nobody is going to post gay pictures like DSM4Life and reposts like Hoggage. But it ain't how hard you troll; it's about how hard you can get trolled, and keep moving forward. How many Zyzz pictures and idiots like Bo you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you have potential, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the angry BG hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Married people do that like Hazard and that ain't you. You're better than that!
    I feel motivated now!

I'm gunna go get me a can of cheeze whiz and kick asss on a box of crackas.

Thread Information