Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

TRX...has anyone tried it?

I am not for those "gimmick" workout inventions, but I have the portable push-up/pull up/chine up/etc. bar and I heard about this thing as well invented by a navy seal

http://www.trxtraining.com/learn/

Basically they are suspension bands that use your body weight along with gravity? Anyone heard of them? I mean its got alot of athletes sponsoring it

The only reason I am asking is because I am going away for 6-8 weeks vacation overseas and I am taking the portable pull-up bar with me and I was looking to buy something else.

Now I will sign up at local gym when I arrive like i did last year and workout 4 days (maybe 5) per week, but the other 1-2 days will have to be done from my place.

Anyone know of legit "prison" or "home" workout inventions that are easy to set-up and deliver decent results?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    they have them at my local gym and the class they teach with them looks pretty hard. I messed around on them though and thought man your going to hurt your shoulders if your not careful

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    I'm a fan of suspension bands for a quick workout. Theyre great for when your on the road.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    they have them at my local gym and the class they teach with them looks pretty hard. I messed around on them though and thought man your going to hurt your shoulders if your not careful
    I have shoulder tendonitis, you think it would aggravate that?

Quote Originally Posted by C-MaN View Post
    I'm a fan of suspension bands for a quick workout. Theyre great for when your on the road.
    They are $189, that is alot of money. I bought the push/pull back bar thing in a TJ MAX for 25 bucks last year.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    did a trial class and i will say it will deffinatly burn some cals, great way to use body resistance training

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I have shoulder tendonitis, you think it would aggravate that?

They are $189, that is alot of money. I bought the push/pull back bar thing in a TJ MAX for 25 bucks last year.

If you travel alot or even just want a quick workout at home on days you cant get to the gym its worth the money.

Thread Information