BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member

Red face status update...

OK i still cant get pics on here because my only outlet for internet is here at work and the computer is so old you cant attach anything or put in the card to upload crap and its rly pissing me off...

anyways i went and had my BF% calculated i currently weigh 220.2 and have 16.34% BF (did the volume displacement tank thingy) and i believe i messed up on the time i gave you on days until the competition but this past saturday was exactly 8 weeks out.

I have a gym sponsoring me as well now giving me any and all supplements i want and need at any time (frickin awesome)

but everything is coming in pretty good im keeping wayyyy more mass in my legs then i thought and it makes feel alot more confident lol

my sponsor paid some training guru dude to help with my poses and damn they look wayyyy better then before

my diet is starting to suck ass big time (no taste and such etc etc) , im starting too feel pretty aggravated but i dont know if thats just because of people or my diet.

im going on vacation to the beach on the 24th and while im there im going to a golds gym (never been to one b4)

hope everyones doing good! still working on the picture crap tho... ill be back in a bit training peoples now...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I wish you the best of luck but dont see how you are going to make it @ 16%bf 8 weeks out

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What does your diet look like? 16% is a little high at 8 weeks out imo. I'm sure you can make it at the expense of some muscle and your sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    What does your diet look like? 16% is a little high at 8 weeks out imo. I'm sure you can make it at the expense of some muscle and your sanity.
    gimme one min to post it.... lol ya i think ill make it, ive been dieting for 5 weeks (have 8 weeks left from last saturday) now and prior to i couldnt see my abs at all but can see 6 of them fully now and i did not have any vascularity but now i have constant vascularity from the bottom of my delts to my fingers with no gaps. i get vascularity through my anterior delts when i work out though. one sec typing diet...

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I hope you find a way to post pics. Can't wait to see them. Congrats on having the courage to get onstage!

8 week diet plan

Meal #1: 5 oz. turkey breast or chicken
    6-8 egg whites
    3/4 cup oatmeal

Meal #2: Protein shake; 2 scoops protein with water

Meal #3: 10 oz. chicken, turkey breast or fish
    6 oz. sweet potato
    1 cup veggies (try to do green veggies – spinach, asparagus, broccoli)

Meal #4: 6 oz. tuna
    3 egg whites
    1 tomato
    OR Protein shake; 2 scoops protein with water

Meal #5: 10 oz. lean beef or chicken
    2 cups veggies

Meal #6: 12 oz. fish
    2 cups spinach or salad

Meal #7: 6 oz. chicken or turkey
    6 egg whites
    1 cup veggies (make an omelet)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I hope you find a way to post pics. Can't wait to see them. Congrats on having the courage to get onstage!
    thanks bro!
    Last edited by BUTTERYGOODNESS; 06-15-2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: sp

MASTER FOOD LIST

Protein: Boneless, skinless chicken breast (baked or grilled), fish (canned or packets of tuna or salmon, cod, tilapia, snapper), turkey (ground turkey breast 90% or leaner), beef (90% or leaner), filet, sirloin steak, round and flank steak (leanest cuts of beef).

Non-Starchy Vegetables: asparagus, green beans, lettuce, spinach, cauliflower, celery, cucumbers, onions, peppers (all varieties), summer squash, tomatoes.

Fruits: apples, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapefruit, oranges, fresh peaches, raspberries, blueberries, pears, pineapple, and bananas (limited).

Starchy Carbohydrates: brown rice, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, oatmeal, cream of rice, beans (black, lima, kidney).

Fats: cashew butter, almond butter, natural peanut butter, flaxseed oil, olive oil, safflower oil, Paul Newman’s oil & vinegar dressing, EFA Gold, almonds and walnuts.

Free foods: vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice, mustard, garlic, mushrooms, onions, scallions, cucumber, lettuce, citrus peels, chili peppers, dry seasonings, light salt, pepper, sugar-free gum, sugar-free Jello

i plan on trying to hit as many competitions as i can before i turn 20

i have those things in the master food list to choose from but i mostly eat plain boiled chicken and egg whites for muh protein stuffs and carbs from sweet potatoes, oatmeal, brown rice, veggies. most tastless crap ever.

Should i cut out my fats more (almond butter) or still do it to trick my body into better lipolysis?

Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERYGOODNESS View Post
    MASTER FOOD LIST

Protein: Boneless, skinless chicken breast (baked or grilled), fish (canned or packets of tuna or salmon, cod, tilapia, snapper), turkey (ground turkey breast 90% or leaner), beef (90% or leaner), filet, sirloin steak, round and flank steak (leanest cuts of beef).

Non-Starchy Vegetables: asparagus, green beans, lettuce, spinach, cauliflower, celery, cucumbers, onions, peppers (all varieties), summer squash, tomatoes.

Fruits: apples, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapefruit, oranges, fresh peaches, raspberries, blueberries, pears, pineapple, and bananas (limited).

Starchy Carbohydrates: brown rice, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, oatmeal, cream of rice, beans (black, lima, kidney).

Fats: cashew butter, almond butter, natural peanut butter, flaxseed oil, olive oil, safflower oil, Paul Newman’s oil & vinegar dressing, EFA Gold, almonds and walnuts.

Free foods: vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice, mustard, garlic, mushrooms, onions, scallions, cucumber, lettuce, citrus peels, chili peppers, dry seasonings, light salt, pepper, sugar-free gum, sugar-free Jello
    I wouldn't even think of eating fruit on a contest prep.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    I wouldn't even think of eating fruit on a contest prep.
    i havent, this is the list the resident diet person at our gym wrote me up as a general type of thing forcontest prep but we went over a few things for me not to touch so i can cut that much more, this is the most hardore crap lol it sux ass but damn i love the results lmao

i dont use anything from the free foods either or any beef except stake

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    damm dude.... bf% keeps dropping and I won't be able to call you ButterBean anymore.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ that's right!

Hey Buttery...do you think you might want to start a log in the diet forum so you stay on top of this? might help. And also a log in the workout section.

Looking forward to the photos~ I bet you have transformed a lot already.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ^^ that's right!

Hey Buttery...do you think you might want to start a log in the diet forum so you stay on top of this? might help. And also a log in the workout section.

Looking forward to the photos~ I bet you have transformed a lot already.
    yeah, and don't be trying to trick us by putting up some pics of Marcus.....

....we may be dumb, but we aint THAT dumb! =)

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    damm dude.... bf% keeps dropping and I won't be able to call you ButterBean anymore.
    lmao true that! noone has any idea on how excited i am!

lmao true that! noone has any idea on how excited i am!
    Your gonna be hooked man. It was the best thing I could have done for my training. My motivation is insane.

@ alex hell ya, i havent even started and im already hooked lol

BTW NEW PICS OF ME IN PIC FORUM

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey if it gets down to the wire.And you think you wont make it.I got a real sharp knife.We can just trim a lil off

btw... bf%, once it goes below 10%, you automatically lose your virginity! =)

@ alex hell ya, i havent even started and im already hooked lol

BTW NEW PICS OF ME IN PIC FORUM
    Link?

(4 us old lazy fuks)

Thread Information