D Mc C is offline Associate Member

My buddy F***ed my gf. read what i did to him! VERY FUNNY

my "friend" slept with my gf just before we broke up! i found out what he did and was gonna hit him but i decided i could do more damage with my mind with my fists. he just started lifting weights and he's like 5'8 and like 210lbs at like 25+%bf. he asked me to pick him out some protien powder so i got him some "mega mass 2500" and told him to take 6 scoops a day. the guy is 240 lbs now! over 28%bf and i told him if he takes more mega mass he'll lost the fat and replce it with muscle! hahah it serves him right. and for an added bonus, i'm doing his new gf because she thinks he is gross now. this just proves that just because u have brawn, doesn't mean u have to use it all the time!

-D Mc C

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Ummm....what does it have to do with thus forum???

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bro what you should have done was...

put mad laxatives ground up in his protein. nothing will stop him from having the time to fuck your girl like a 7 day stretch on the shit can!!" oh sweetie, come over and fuck me."
    "umm well honey, you see, i'm on the verge of shitting out my internal organs right now so this may have to wait a week.will you wait for my shitty ass in the meantime?"
    hahahahaha

dansteelman is offline Member
    this should be in the lounge bro, but good none the less!

here's my questions!!

1.) how can you even find humor in your friend knocking the back out of your girlfriend
    AND 2.) MORE IMPORTANTLY!! what kind of girl fucks a guy w/ 25% BF?!!!!!

babi is offline Associate Member
    bro if thats the way you get ppl back by making them gain 30 lbs watch out b/c there will be a huge line up of skinny dudes trying to bone your g/f lol..but the second one is more like it.the way i look at it you guy were gonna break up anyhow even if he didnt sleep with her but thats not to justify your piece of shit buddy

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: here's my questions!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    1.) how can you even find humor in your friend knocking the back out of your girlfriend
    AND 2.) MORE IMPORTANTLY!! what kind of girl fucks a guy w/ 25% BF?!!!!!
    Thats what i was thinking...does she have some kind of fetish?

palme, actually i think it's more of a disorder than fetish,haha

i have read about this disorder in med journals.from what i hear it's called.....NO FUCKING PRIDE IN YOURSELF or it's medical term....Banginpigsliosis. hope i was able to answer your question plame

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Hopefully she was atleast drunk. I heard that can cause temp. Banginpigsliosis.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Re: bro what you should have done was...

put mad laxatives ground up in his <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>. nothing will stop him from having the time to fuck your girl like a 7 day stretch on the shit can!!" oh sweetie, come over and fuck me."
    "umm well honey, you see, i'm on the verge of shitting out my internal organs right now so this may have to wait a week.will you wait for my shitty ass in the meantime?"
    hahahahaha
    That's exactly what I was going to say

chinups Guest
    Personally I think he made out bigtime. I say we go back to the drawing board and get even. How old is his mother?

tolinka is offline Senior Member

Re: palme, actually i think it's more of a disorder than fetish,haha

i have read about this disorder in med journals.from what i hear it's called.....NO FUCKING PRIDE IN YOURSELF or it's medical term....Banginpigsliosis. hope i was able to answer your question plame
    i think you being wrong here bro...my best friend is about 20-25% bf...the guy is a fucking pimp....the last two chicks he's been with are fucking hot...i dodnt think a persons bf has anything to do with going out with chicks man...

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    i got a buddy like that...he's got a "flava of the week" list...girls hot enough i'm even checkin them out

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I F**CK#D my best friends lady...Of course while I was doing that she was giving him head while her friend was licking my balls....ok that was a little explicit..i think i might delete this

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    fuck that....i woulda beat the shit out of him. fuck that weight powder shit it takes too long. then id head butt him...thats usin MY head

Re: Re: palme, actually i think it's more of a disorder than fetish,haha

Originally posted by tolinka

i think you being wrong here bro...my best friend is about 20-25% bf...the guy is a fucking pimp....the last two chicks he's been with are fucking hot...i dodnt think a persons bf has anything to do with going out with chicks man...
    Same here... one of my buds is "blubber central", I'm pretty sure he measures 6ft in all directions

But he's got personality... the kinda guy all the girls are comfy with and no joke, the guy is boinking a different lady every week...

I'd kill to know how he does it!

Red

that'stoo strange

shit the girls i hang out w/,you had better be rockin' the abs or your getting no pussy. sorry guys, i love shallow girls!!i can't even fathom ANY girl i know going out w/ some dude who is even like slightly faroffof being real goddamn lean. shit maybe i need to live by you guys and just get fat!!l

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    I F**CK#D my best friends lady...Of course while I was doing that she was giving him head while her friend was licking my balls....ok that was a little explicit..i think i might delete this
    Damn you suck!

partyboy you aint kidden you have to be lean AND juiced up. Can you imagine some 26% guy in the club with his shirt off

that's what i'msay Gix

gixxer knows how it is around here.i wish i could be 26% and get laid.life would be so easy.no wait, i don't wish.i'dkill myself.hey Gix,what'snew and exciting?long time no speak!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by gixxerboy
    partyboy you aint kidden you have to be lean AND juiced up. Can you imagine some 26% guy in the club with his shirt off
    Gixxer have u ever been to Tiki Bobs in Philly? I saw guys in there that were 50-70lbs overweight and still pulling skin. I guess some of these girls are either really drunk or just really desperate

yo C MC C

look at it this way....if that girl wants to slum it with some fat dude then she got what she deserved, a guy as disgusting on the outside as she is on the inside

this is too weird

i just jerked off like 10 minutes ago and i have made 3 posts that were almost borderline insightful.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    That is just FUCKED UP. If you guys can't even at least wait until the girlfriend breaks up with your friend, what kind of a "friend" are you! That is just sick! I could never picture doing that to my friend! Even if his girl came up to me BUTT naked and told me to screw her! It's just so wrong and disgusting! What an asshole!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by Terinox
    That is just FUCKED UP. If you guys can't even at least wait until the girlfriend breaks up with your friend, what kind of a "friend" are you! That is just sick! I could never picture doing that to my friend! Even if his girl came up to me BUTT naked and told me to screw her! It's just so wrong and disgusting! What an asshole!
    and thats why youre my lil pony princess

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Yep, I have to agree with Terinox 100%on this one. There are times when you have to play the Honour card, and this is definitely one of them.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Oh, I forgot there is one situation where this is OK. Your buddy wants her to break up with him but just can't cut her loose, so he asks you to fuck her, that would be OK.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    some of my friends and myself were thinking about switching my friends creatine with some baking soda.

but anyways he hooked up with ur girlfriend you shoulda beat his ass. and if he was a truely sorry for it, then he woulda took the beating.

roch is offline Member
    Originally posted by TheGame826
    some of my friends and myself were thinking about switching my friends <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> with some baking soda.

but anyways he hooked up with ur girlfriend you shoulda beat his ass. and if he was a truely sorry for it, then he woulda took the beating.
    thats right man, a bang for a bang.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member

Re: here's my questions!!

1.) MORE IMPORTANTLY!! what kind of girl fucks a guy w/ 25% BF?!!!!!
    Hey buddy i am 28% according to my Tanita scale..most be the test and anapolon i guess LMAO!!

D.W.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso

Gixxer have u ever been to Tiki Bobs in Philly? I saw guys in there that were 50-70lbs overweight and still pulling skin. I guess some of these girls are either really drunk or just really desperate
    No way! Everytime I've been to Tiki's, all the hotties are flocking around the captain and diet drinking, tight shirt wearing meatheads ( myself included). While the majority of the putzes in there are standing around scratching their balls waiting for some chicks to come up to them. But MBaraso, I do see alot of those barrelasses getting lucky at Finnegans.
    Btw, know of any good new spots in the city...Tiki's is getting old...been letting in too many underage university chicks lately.

Ohh btw, D Mc C, you call that revenge?
    Try putting some rat poison in his weight gainer. Then I guarantee he'll never cross that line again. What ever happened to bros before hoes...You need to teach your "friend" a lesson...Usualsuspect

Originally posted by usualsuspect

captain and diet drinking, tight shirt wearing meatheads ( myself included).
    I was about to get offended until i saw the last part. You were asking about new spots. I heard Denim is good havent been there yet so... But i don't know what your into

Originally posted by gixxerboy

You were asking about new spots. I heard Denim is good havent been there yet so... But i don't know what your into
    Yeah I'm not sure myself....uhhhh, maybe.....hot chicks
    J/p bro, I'm always bouncing around at different spots...Manugket, Old City, AC, Center City (I'm like dogshit, I'm everywhere, ha!)...Peace bro, Usualsuspect

Thread Information