symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs down !bros I Got Locked Up!

I wont go into details but it had nothin to do with AAS. The reason im writting this is to inform you all that sheriff's (at least in bexar county) are the most immature bunch of assholes Ive ever seen in my life. I say that without exaggeration and no equivications. Never in my life have I seen such blatent abuse and dissregard for my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. To begin with, I was NEVER read my rights. NEVER! So the case will get thrown out on that alone. 2nd, the last time I checked cops werent allowed to hit people in handcuffs and leg irons....right? well aparantly not in county jail!!! I saw nothing that would lead me to conclusions other that these men NEED power. They need to feel that they are better than the rest of us. The purposely LIED to me, and for fucks sake...who here has ever been in 18+ hours for a fuckin MISDEMEANOR!!!!!!!! in the immortal words of Bone Thugs..."FUck tha police fuck fuck tha police"

peace

symatech

ps. im in a hurry so i gotta run but ill post some stories later

pps. stay the fuck outa jail if ya know whats good for you

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You got smart w/ them didn't ya? lol
    The best thing to do if you get arrested is to just keep your mouth shut.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Man i'm glad to here from you again...for how long youve been locked up?

I know that alot of people will disagree...but i truly think like you do about cops. They just think they have all the power in the world to bust your ass. And if you say something in reply that they wont like they will fucking arrest you.

When I was 13(back in israel), my buddies and I were getting high in a High School...it was like 11pm, all of the sudden two guys appear with rifles near the gates, we start running cause we thought this were palestinians or something, after climbing over the fence 20 feet tall and running for 10 minuts they caught up with us, and stasrted busting out balls about if we were stealing school equipments and shit.

Other time i remebmer some neighbourse complained about us sitting outside and making noise, cops showed up of course, started giving us shit, I said something to the cop like "dont fucking yell at me", he grabbed me to the side of the house and threatend to beat the shit out of me behind that building...and said" I can kick your ass right now and no one will believe you that i did..." my friends ran there and started threatning him till he let go of me.

But one thing that I hated the most...when we chiling outside and all of the suddent a white car pulls up a little bit away from us, my friend warned every body that this were undercover cops...we hid our drugs..i swalowed my pill ....they come up to us and searched us right near my friends house outside, making his parent look out the window and shit, raided the whole neghberhhod looking for drugs and shit....and one of my friends recieved a comment from one of the cops" I rmeeber you, be carefull..." this was apperntly a cop one of the 25 of them that got his ass kicked by like 60 people once....my freind was sued but wasnt sentenced to anything just for a probation for carrying a knife that time...and even after that the cop still thinks he has the right to talk shit and threaned people....i have severl stories like that from Israel....I believe all cops are fucking pigs...no matter what nationality they are

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, you should right into your local newspaper and give them your story. ESPECIALLY the part about not being read your rights! Also, if you have any of the cops names/badge numbers that would be great!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea i afgerree with terinic

fuxk trhe up.
    cios suck

fuck tha poilic

fuck them
    sooo bad
    rthey sucj

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1

fuxk trhe up.
    cios suck

fuck tha poilic

fuck them
    sooo bad
    rthey sucj
    was that in english or is someone really high

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1

fuxk trhe up.
    cios suck

fuck tha poilic

fuck them
    sooo bad
    rthey sucj

Symatech - Itīs normal to get beaten when the cufs are on

justme is offline Associate Member
    Some are good some are bad, some have attitude some don't it's life. just make sure you watch your p's and q's so come court time your lawyer can roast em if they weren't inline.

Angry Re: !bros I Got Locked Up!

Originally posted by symatech

To begin with, I was NEVER read my rights. NEVER! So the case will get thrown out on that alone.
    They'll just lie and say they did... and they,ll have 3-4 other cops as witnesses that they indeed read you your rights... Come on, cops lie thru their teeth non stop. I used to work in a municipal court, saw it all the time.

2nd, the last time I checked cops werent allowed to hit people in handcuffs and leg irons....right? well aparantly not in county jail!!!
    Wake up bro... cops are crooked and do anything they want any time they want. It's your word against theirs. Here in montreal cops have on several occasions murdered people (many beaten to a pulp, one shot in the head whike handcuffed and held on the ground...) in front of dozens of witnesses, and in 99.99% of cases they get away with it scott free. They know they can get away with murder... you think beating the crap out of someone with no witnesses bothers them?

The purposely LIED to me, and for fucks sake...who here has ever been in 18+ hours for a fuckin MISDEMEANOR!!!!!!!!
    Imagine that.. cops lying... surprise surprise!

Oh well... whatcha gonna do...

Red

mammoth is offline Member
    Ease up on Symatech Red! Here in the US cops don't get away with that shit very easily! Cops murdering people in front of witnesses would be all over the news, and those cops would have definitely gone before a judge! I will agree that there probably is nothing that Symatech could do at this point about the rights violation. If Symatech was completely innocent then I am sure that the cops would get reprimanded, but if there was any guilt involved then the judge will overlook these "minor" rights violations. It is unfortunate and I feel for ya bro!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok, firdt off Symatech...you live in SA? Damn bro, all this time you've been just down the street from me. I live in New Braunfels...LOL As you were saying, I believe you. Cops in SA are crooked, not all though. I will admit I don't know any of the sheriff's deputies but I know a bunch that are SAPD and these are some of the best people I know. Most of them do have attitudes but again you must realize what they put up with on a daily basis and eventually start getting attitudes. But I've heard several stories non of them good about the Bexar county sheriff's department.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, I fully agree with you. They tend to take advantage of people when they can...jail/prison. Have no idea if it is a power trip or what...I feel for you. Keep you head up and don't let them get you down.

Best of luck to you!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Here in the US cops don't get away with that shit very easily
    I would guess that most people who are visible minorities would probably disgaree with you. Do you think they cops who shitkicked Rodney King would have been caught if it weren't for an astute citicen with a video camera? I think that shit happens all the time and mostly goes unnoticed.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by chicamahomico

I would guess that most people who are visible minorities would probably disgaree with you. Do you think they cops who shitkicked Rodney King would have been caught if it weren't for an astute citicen with a video camera? I think that shit happens all the time and mostly goes unnoticed.
    I believe that the Rodney King incident was a huge turning point in police brutality. Before that I would agree with you, but now I am not so sure. Here in Atlanta minorities are NOT a minority, and they have quite the public voice. Now it seems that cops are having to defend themselves against such cases in court because of the heightened awareness caused by the Rodney King incidents. For example, a cop shot and killed a teenager (a minority) who tried to run him over with an SUV. The locals went crazy and accused the cop of over stepping his boundaries. It went to court however I didn't follow the case.

Thread Information