Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Or, you could find some women with STD's and send them over to the frat house.....

I have a million of them.

D

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Revenge is best served AGED AND COLD!!!

Two times come to mind!

Once, way back in junior high School, this piece of shit would always fuck with me! I was small at the time, and he wasnt, so I got my ass whupped ALOT!

Well, I never forgot how the POS looked or his name or anyting about him, and I waited. My first year of college, I was walking home and I saw him riding his bike towards me. I'm sure that he didnt recognize me, but I sure knew who he was.

Right as he was about to pass me, i broke out into a spring and clotheslined hime of his bike. Stomped the shit out of the POS, threw him into a ditch that was about 20 feet deep. Later I found out that I crushed his larynx and almost killed him, but he knew what he got his ass beat for, because I told him that I was waiting all these years, right before I tossed his beaten ass down the ditch!

Another time, In college, some frat boy date raped a friends female friend. Everyone knew who he was, but the girl was to traumatized to do anything about it and point him out to the cops, but we sure as hell knew who he was.

So, one winter, THIS was in boston, a ton of us boys followed the frat fuck out after a party and jumped him, beat him down, tossed a bag over his head, dragged him out to frozen ice on a river, stripped him down to his bare ass, and tossed him into the freezing water up to his neck for a while, after beating him unconscious. Put it this way, he was in a wheelchair for weeks, and walked with a cane for over a year.

Revenge is best served cold, aged, and well planned. Never let ,frat boys especially, fuck with you. They think they can do it to anyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information