Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Unhappy to my AR brothers....

last night i brought my two brothers to a frat party at a kind of bar thing. one is 15 and one is 17. at the end of the night, when the buses were about to go home, i couldnt find my younger bro. so obviously i got really panicked to find him pretty much. well at one point, i guess i bumped into a brother, and he yelled at me. i told him "bro, sorry dude- im just looking for my FIFTEEN YEAR OLD brother. not yelling. anyway, he flipped out, hes boys stopped him. i left. after i found my lil bros and got on the bus, a bunch of brothers got on the bus and jumped me in my seat. they punched my lil bro, me, a girl friend of mine, and a few of my bros. everyone was trying to stop them. it was nuts. so we're pissed off- we get off the bus, and right then, as soon as i step foot off the bus, i get jumped again, this time by ALOT of dudes. i lose my shirt, and my fucking shoes. i eventually had to run home with just pants on, like a mile. and now i cant sleep cause im covered in bruises and abrasions. my face looks like 10 guys jumped me. fuckkkkkkk. i have never, in my entire life been so mad as i am now. am i justified in wanting to hurt these kids very badly with my boys? i just wish we were all on the same bus, and it could have been a semi fair fight.

suggestions on damaging these fuckers are welcome...

bigtraps is offline Member
    Wow...Dude...Maybe you should think about moveing to a safer part of the country. Or start carrying a gun or bat. Life is not that rough in the midwest bro. Sorry to hear about your night.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear this bro, but growing up and going to a gang run highschool, I found that retaliation never really works, it is an endless cycle. I would just let it drop, people will call you a bitch but it is better than the ultimate form of retaliation, death. Trust me I have seen a fair amount of people get killed because of beef that has been going on for months.

Pain

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    jerkoffs like that give fraternitys a bad name. find their house and torch it... feel better man!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sad to say but this story doesn't surprise me one bit.
    The frat guys at my school are real tough guys when their w/ their boys but you catch them alone they sing a totally different tune. Because most of them are 120lbs.
    Sucks bro but there's not much u can do now. Hell, you probably wouldn't even reconize any of em even if you saw them today considering there was so many.
    Chalk it up...

wimp is offline Associate Member
    frat guys are a bunch of pussies. only a bunch of pussies would jump someone and hit a 15 yr old guy and a girl. i would probally be so pissed that i would go back and beat the crap out of them. but reality is this probally wouldnt be a good thing to do. but if they say crap to you agian i would definitly fight.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    the old strength in numbers retaliatory cycle is so lame and played out...people (especially frat boys) that have 10 or 15 dudes with them think they can do anything to anyone...

when i was jumped outside of a favorite bar last semester i was seeing red because i was the one who had cuffs slapped on my wrists and was humiliated in front of my friends...although i injured 2 of the assailants pretty badly it still wasn't enough to satisfy my anger...

i agree with the other bros here who suggest that you drop this...violence is a short term solution but is never the end all answer...i wouldn't vandalize either because i know how shitty it is to have shit fucked up by someone else on purpose...my advice is to stay away from frats and their generally lame thug mentality. learn from this experience not to bring your younger siblings to places that shti like this can happen and take some boxing lessons...definitely gives you some added confidence in that area just in case.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by wimp
    frat guys are a bunch of pussies. only a bunch of pussies would jump someone and hit a 15 yr old guy and a girl. i would probally be so pissed that i would go back and beat the crap out of them. but reality is this probally wouldnt be a good thing to do. but if they say crap to you agian i would definitly fight.
    im in a fraternity and im no pussy buddy. Just because a piece of shit individual and his clan of even more moronic friends beat on a minor and even worse a female doesnt speak for us all. Those guys will ultimately get what they deserve whether it be tommorow or 10 years from now, what goes around comes around.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i didnt mean anything agiasnt you personally. i was just pissed off when i read this because i had a simular incident like this. your right im sure not all frat guys are bad.

Originally posted by Vaj10

im in a fraternity and im no pussy buddy. Just because a piece of shit individual and his clan of even more moronic friends beat on a minor and even worse a female doesnt speak for us all. Those guys will ultimately get what they deserve whether it be tommorow or 10 years from now, what goes around comes around.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think carrying a gun will help matters. That will prob just get you into some seriouse shit. befor you know it you will do something so incredibily stupid and will find your self behind bars for a while all for some little bitches who couldnt fight one on one. Trust me bro, slow down and think first....Am I this kind of person???

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    "Rent a friend.......join a fraternity."

I saw this on a t-shirt once and laughed my ass off at it. Hey don't start throwing hate my ways.....I was in a fraternity too damn it!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I was jumped by three guys on new years 98. Not much you can do when they have strength in numbers even if your a fighter. I was drunk and they jumped me from behind, pushing me to the ground and kicked and stomped on my face and body. Im lucky i didnt get seriusly injured! I seeked them up one by one and took care of buisness. Guys that move in groups are to often nothing alone.
    I dont think you should get a gun. I think you only get a gun when your going to kill someone otherwise solve it with your fists toe 2 toe or let it go.
    Itīs not a nice experiance bro, next time knock his teeth out when he starts mouthing of to you about bumping into him

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    They want to play the number game...you show them the number game. I would hunt each and everyone of them down. One by one. And make it worth your while. Revenge is sweat. I would never stand for that crap.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i would definately get back at those assholes, if they already did this to u, why wouldnt they do it to some other guy who justs tryin to have fun or mind his own business, especially now, they are probly runnin around feeling like even bigger hardasses then before after what they did to you. somebody needs to teach each of them a lesson that involves them losing teeth and a meeting with a louisville slugger.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Pay-back is definately in order!

Matt Foley is offline Member
    do you have to see them again?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    When you see one of those guys out alone walk up to him and ask him in a calmly tone if he remembers you. Before he can get the words out of the crooked smile on his face, knock his teeth in. Make sure he never forgets you again. That should send a message to the other wolves in the pack.

BigJB is offline Junior Member
    that happend to one of my boys, so he gave all his HS friends a call,
    he was jumped by about 15 6 foot 140 pound kids(usaly the normal lookin frat boy), so we came up about 8 of us and just freakin stomped and pretty much rapped em all, Skinny lill punk azz's

If uve seen american history X, find the one that hit ur girl and make em put there teeth to the curb

i woudl have last night. i have been a bunch of fights in my life, when i was younger, and have never felt damage like this. im still debating the retaliation/letting it go issue. one way or another, something very bad is going to happen to each of the kids.

and get this- one of the brothers had been going around telling everyone in his frat that i ratted him out to the police in october. when in reality- i read a 2 page statement he wrote for the police that aided in getting me convicted of 4 diff charges, paying 3000 for damages, and suspended for a semester. its total bullshit. i have never been so mad/hurt/dangerous in my entire life. .....

3 words....fuck them up

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'm Canadian, so you know what I'm gonna say obviously. Violence is not the answer. If you know which one hit your girlfriend, I would say, go talk to him one on one, and just tell him what he did. And that he actually hit a GIRL! Tell him how he could even do such a thing, and that he is such a loser. Also tell him you want him to apologize to your girlfriend. If he starts talking shit, and starts something THEN kick his ass, and make sure you got at least one guy who is about 10-20 meters away from you, just waiting to get your back. If shit turns sour, then the two of you really take care of him. BUT, if you pull something like that off, and kick his ass then you KNOW he is gonna get revenge, and you just KNOW shit like this DOES NOT end. You would have to ALWAYS make sure you are either with your buddies (when not in a public place), or you have to start carrying a gun. And you all know how much I'm against gun carrying!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i was going to jump on the let it go bandwagon, but i'm singing a different tune after the charges that were brought against you.

its one thing to face a bunch of bros with another bunch on your own side, and settle it once and for all. but when you bring the law in to it for no apparent reason, the tide defintely changes direction.
    if you can find these dudes(alone or in a group) do some serious damage, so this dosent happen again, to you or the younger ones.

i can guarantee you this, if the shoe were on the other foot, they would be hunting you down..........

peace bb79

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I will say this......don't go getting help. Just take your time, and find these little f***'s one at a time and teach 'em a little lesson. I was jumped once by 4 guys. It took me a little over 6 months, but every one of those pricks got a nice visit to the ER thanks to yours truly and my trusted louisville slugger! Patience is the key here.

patience is the key here i know. If i do this smart, then revenge will bbe sweeter and without furthur reprecussion.

just remeber if $hit like this happens again , and its more than 1 guy on u there no shame in bitting and low blows, they wanna mess with just u with 3 guys give em some nice teeth mark scare to remeber u

problem is, i have to deal with these people for the next three years. that makes it a tough situation to handle.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    honestly i would get revenge but if you do it pick one and hurt him bad. I mean you better break a few things. If there that skinny how hard is it. Step on his back and grap and arm and pull. Set an example so all his lit frat boys will be to scared to come back at you. Make them fear you.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Decoder is offline Banned
    Dude stick up for your self grab your boys and fuck all them up. I was at U of H feista last night every frat and freterinty was there massive party. NO one fucked with me and the juice heads, then again i live in houston if that shit happened on the Bus some one would have got shot for sure.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Im canadian (and insane however) if it was me, i wouldnt sleep untill i found away to fix the pain. If ever do confront one of them, make sure you leave them scared enough that he doesnt rally back at you with a gang again.

easy the pain temporarly, with talking with gf, having a shower, shooting some test, maybe smoke a fat dube, then say to yourself that its done with and your better then that gang crap.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Go down to Bellingham, WA , find my Brother...ask for a .45, he'll hook you up! Pack heat..the best way.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel for you...and i'm also on the side of the fence that says wait and systematically plan your revenge. When I was in the 9th grade, my friend and I got "jumped" by a gang of 7th graders all carrying knives (I grew up in a fairly wealthy suburb, but we ventured to the town next door to see a movie). I'm not joking when I say i still remember the little bastard ringleaders name, what he looks like and every minute detail about him....and though it's been MANY years i'm certain i'm going to see him again, if you know what i mean. Revenge is a drink best served aged.

roch is offline Member
    I had this happen to me. In the 4th 6th and 7th grades I was picked on by a kid and his 'gang' which were just a bunch of punks. You would think when you were that young they couldn't do much damage, but pride is an easy thing to break. well long story short I was sent to a foster home. In the 10th grade I ran into the fucker by himself in a mall. He hadn't grown at all. He was still the same size and I was now bigger. I stomped his ass for all it was worth, and I did do the "do you remember me?" abd made sure he knew who it was that was about to commence the jabroni smackin. It took lots of time and lots of pride re-building but I took business to the businessless and it felt great. I will never let myself feel sorry for a bully. especially the bully by numbers. PUSSIES!! go and get some monstercojones but be smart about it brotha. take your time so you don't get popped either. wear a mask if you have to, unless you want them to know who did it. but never forget...

Originally posted by palme
    I seeked them up one by one and took care of buisness. Guys that move in groups are to often nothing alone.
    Been there, done that... found out who the 10 guys were... stalked them one by one when they expected it least and paid them back tenfold with a louiseville slugger...

Amazing the sound a hardwood baseball bat makes on a kneecap

Ahhh good old days of college...

Red

Originally posted by monstercojones1
    problem is, i have to deal with these people for the next three years. that makes it a tough situation to handle.
    Trust me... you kneecap a few of them and neither them or their buttfuck-buddies will even look at you for the rest of the semester.

I'm a practical Darwinian... strongest survives, weakest dies. You just have to make sure they know you're the damm strongest.

Red

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    careful bro,,, frat boys are pack hunters... gotta catch 'em alone...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    fuckin faggot ass frat boys !EYE FOR AN EYE !fuck that leting it go bull shit bro ,get us selfe a pair of ahrd pipe hiitn boys and and a some bats and take their fuckin knees out bro ,find out who they are ,where they go bythem sleves ,when ,and then just walk up behind them and fuck them sendf them to the er ,thats how u do it ,thers nothing like revenge !

Originally posted by big N
    fuckin faggot ass frat boys !EYE FOR AN EYE !fuck that leting it go bull shit bro ,get us selfe a pair of ahrd pipe hiitn boys and and a some bats and take their fuckin knees out bro ,find out who they are ,where they go bythem sleves ,when ,and then just walk up behind them and fuck them sendf them to the er ,thats how u do it ,thers nothing like revenge !
    u gonna feel about 500% more satisfied if u fuck them up then u will just letting it go..........

mammoth is offline Member
    Pride has got to be the hardest thing to swallow! It sucks that this is happening and believe me when I say that the feeling of pounding the shit out of every single one of those guys would do you justice, but bro step back and ask yourself if you really think that you could get away with revenge! If you decide to go the revenge route I see two things happening. You get sweet revenge but you also get arrested for it and the bastards get the last laugh, OR you get sweet revenge and that just incites a bigger problem. Not everybody is deterred by revenge. That is why we have such a bad gang retalliation problem on our streets. Personally I would to the situation to the authorities. Yeah you may be called a punk or a pussy but that is a unfortunate problem with our society today. Again I completey understand the feeling of wanting to get back at those guys but all the shit you see in movies about people getting revenge on other people is bullshit.

Quick story: A couple of months back I got into a road rage accident (literally) with a guy over him cutting me off! I was so mad that I got out of my truck and pounded on the other guys truck daring him to get out. I was so pissed that I would have probably killed the guy without blinking an eye or he would have killed me in defense. Either way the rest of my life would have been ruined over some stupid shit!

Bro, I just hope you make the right decision because the decision YOU make will determine YOUR fate! If they keep fucking with you then go to the cops! Good luck!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Well bro, I have never been in this situation. However, you can go about this two ways.
    1) Get a bunch of your boys and have an all out brawl.
    This would not satisfy me though.

2) You can get them each back individually. This takes a little more patience and does not mean you need to whip the piss out of each one. Be original and have fun.
    Do they have cars? You could really fuck shit up by getting under and doing some handy work.
    Or, I'm sure they drink plenty of beer. Do you know the distributor? ha ha you don;t even want to know what I am thinking right now.....

D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information