Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Strangest thing you've seen people do in a car.....

....I mean besides the nose pickers?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Watched a guy get a BJ in the car next to me on the highway. It was fun.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Watched a guy get a BJ in the car next to me on the highway. It was fun.
    Was it in Seattle area? could have been me, Ive had most ever one of my GF's do that

I cant think of anything weird that didnt involve me. I think it's weird to see guys driving with no shirt. It always make me wonder (not that I want to see) if they are wearing pant. LOL

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Saw a sheep in the front seat of a Brand New Escalade riding shotgun, thats no shit!

I was walking home from a party one time. i was about 16. maybe 15. i was really lit, and walking home in an industrial area. there was this car, and this guy was fukken this chic. I had already turned my back, and was walking the other way, but i heard the chic scream. i couldn't tell if she was really getting into it or not. She may have even been getting raped. I was so fukked up i couldn't tell the difference. then i get home, and then i start thinking it's my imagination.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw this guy driving and he just suddenly starts flipping out , like banging on windows and pulling his steering wheel. Still don't know who cut him off to make him go crazy :\

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Saw a sheep in the front seat of a Brand New Escalade riding shotgun, thats no shit!
    Haha that was his dinner I bet, or his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I was walking home from a party one time. i was about 16. maybe 15. i was really lit, and walking home in an industrial area. there was this car, and this guy was fukken this chic. I had already turned my back, and was walking the other way, but i heard the chic scream. i couldn't tell if she was really getting into it or not. She may have even been getting raped. I was so fukked up i couldn't tell the difference. then i get home, and then i start thinking it's my imagination.
    You should have jumped on the hood of the car naked and started screaming and doing crazy shit. Wonder what their reaction would have been?

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I saw this guy driving and he just suddenly starts flipping out , like banging on windows and pulling his steering wheel. Still don't know who cut him off to make him go crazy :\
    That was you!? MOTHERF****R!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    was headed to nashville with some friends for a football game and this SUV came right along the side of us and it looks like she was choking. we roll down the window to see if we can help and the next thing you know, she starts trying to ram us! it was crazy! we slowed down, she slowed down, sped up, she sped up. i then grabbed a baseball that was lying on the floor in the truck and asked if i should throw it? once i rolled down the window, the woman in the SUV sped off up the interstate. my friends and i were looking at each other, "did that just happen???" a little while later we see the SUV on the side of the interstate, then, we see these headlights weaving in and out of traffic. yup, it was her crazy ass again! this time i had the baseball in hand incase she tried any funny business and wasn't about to pull out a gun unless it was absolutely necessary. she then flew past us again, almost hitting the guard rail! after that, we never saw her crazy ass again! all that was at 2 AM.

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    I saw one of those little monkeys with the white fur around the head climbing around inside an suv on the way back from lakeland.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i saw a woman driving once

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I was riding shotgun in a friends car one day when the guy driving in the car next to me was throwing up but his window was up and it went all over it and back onto him. Nasty

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i saw a woman driving once
    he said strangest not most dangerous

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    he said strangest not most dangerous
    He probably meant driving between the lines.

I saw a sign in the back window of a SUV that said.

Caution:
    Asian Female
    Student Driver

Scared the sh*t out of me.

Ohhh wait, that was my SUV and the sign I put up for when my girl is driving. True story. LOL

kalspic is offline Senior Member

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Saw a lapdog eating a girls pvssy while she was driving! Top that. She was in a BMW and I drive a lifted Tahoe. I had a clear view. It was awesome! hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Saw a lapdog eating a girls pvssy while she was driving! Top that. She was in a BMW and I drive a lifted Tahoe. I had a clear view. It was awesome! hahahaha!
    I dont know whats more strange, the woman letting her dog eat her twat or you thinking it was awesome!!!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    This thread is ****ing hilarious.

I looked out the office window one day, and one of our guys was cruising on his yamaguzi doing about 45, standing straight up, arms out parrellel to the ground, watching us watch him. LIttle asain dude. next day, I ask him why he would do that. he said it was fun. have you ever crashed doing that? Only a few times???

gym_junki is offline Member
    I saw a lady drive/fly her car down a a double story car park, she only got a her nose ****t and prob broke her arm because we rushed there and she couldn't move it, anyway what she did was put the car in drive thinking it was in reverse trying to pull out of a parking spot. That was the funniest iv seen

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    ppl have seen me doing strange things while driving....

u didnt stop and offer ur services?

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    u didnt stop and offer ur services?
    Nah, she wasn't that good looking. Skinny chick, and you know me Cal. I like em thick, not as thick as you like em, but still thick! Hahaha! She was older and crackhead skinny, but with some obnoxiously huge, fake tits. Kinda looked like a skinny version of the old lady on "Something about mary"

Nah, she wasn't that good looking. Skinny chick, and you know me Cal. I like em thick, not as thick as you like em, but still thick! Hahaha! She was older and crackhead skinny, but with some obnoxiously huge, fake tits. Kinda looked like a skinny version of the old lady on "Something about mary"
    I would have stopped just to prove that bitch that most men (excluding you) are better then dogs ...

crackhead skinny?

more on women drivers. I was following a woman one time when the car started swerving back and forth between lanes. all of the sudden she went sideways, rolled and stopped up against a telephone pole. Of course I stopped and offered assistance. Luckily her and her 1yr old was OK, he was buckled into a child car seat. The reason she started swerving and lost control was a Bee had flown into the car and she was trying to keep it away from the child by turning around and swatting at it. She didnt want her baby to get stung/hurt. Yeah that was a GOOD idea, wasnt it. Funny how some people cant see the solution is worse than the problem sometimes.

I watched a lady die while she was driving and putting on makeup on the way to work at 80mph

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I watched a lady die while she was driving and putting on makeup on the way to work at 80mph
    So did she just keel over or hit someone head on?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    On more then one occasion I have seen someone smoking a cigarette while hooked up to oxygen while driving. That is when I back away...lol

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    I saw a Truck driver flipping over the driver in front of me....that was funny. with both hands.

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    Oh yea....I was in Vancouver Canada. I was driving up a mountain and found a car parked and saw 2 dudes banging some girl.

g0dsend is offline Member

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    She must have been speeding because it sounds like they were going lickety split.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    saw an audi a4 perfectly balanced like a see-saw over a low wall of a raised car park at tescos, the dozy mare driving it must have reversed over it

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    She must have been speeding because it sounds like they were going lickety split.
    Sounds like a punch line from the 1960's

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    So did she just keel over or hit someone head on?
    she was putting on make up using her RV mirror doing about 80. I passed her doing about 85. Moments later, the car in front of me, the lady riding shotgun, turns around and her mouth is wide open in disbelief. I look up in my RV mirror and see the girls car flipping ass to nose repeatedly, and then I see a bench seat come flying out the vehicle. Later on, i realized the car only had bucket seats in the front, as most modern small cars do, so what i really saw was her, bent in a crazy angle.

Highway patrol later on said she ran into the gravel on the right, overcompensated trying to get back on the road, and that's when the vehicle started flipping end over end, ass to nose.

Thread Information