asdfkkk is offline New Member

Need to contact a mod-- cannot pm -- help

I need to contact a mod. Can someone please help?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try reading some of the rules and you will figure out you dont have enough post to PM yet.

BTW DONT PM me asking for a source like it's so obvious you are looking for due to the urgency...

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    well supposedly he had a prior account from here and he can log in with that account but can't post to any threads or pm anyone and is trying to figure out why so he had to make a new account to log in with to be able to post to ask why the old account wont work. I know I changed my email address once and the system wouldn't let me post either until I re installed my prior email address. It was some sort of a glitch at the time. But I've been able to update my new email address to this board now and everything works most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Try reading some of the rules and you will figure out you dont have enough post to PM yet.

BTW DONT PM me asking for a source like it's so obvious you are looking for due to the urgency...
    WOW.. Really??? You seriously talk to people and make assumptions like that?? Maybe you'll tone it down a bit in the future. If you do, who knows.. I just might be the guy sending you a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    well supposedly he had a prior account from here and he can log in with that account but can't post to any threads or pm anyone and is trying to figure out why so he had to make a new account to log in with to be able to post to ask why the old account wont work. I know I changed my email address once and the system wouldn't let me post either until I re installed my prior email address. It was some sort of a glitch at the time. But I've been able to update my new email address to this board now and everything works most of the time.
    You are correct- I do have an account and I can log in with it, but I can't do anything but that.

In an attempt to unlock it I changed my password, email, etc.. no luck. I've looked around the site for a "contact us" link as well, and even found one, but it bounced back.

If you or anyone can shoot my info to a MOD or give me some help that would be great!

My username is vibrantred94gt and if a mod needs to contact me via email that can be done at [email protected]

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Go to the one on one forum and start a thread there......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Go to the one on one forum and start a thread there......

Can't believe I missed that.... thanks for the direction. Although there are no posts in there, I'll give it a shot.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You've started a thread in there and ive answered bro......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Yes, that last post was before my post in the one on one.. thx

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfkkk View Post

In an attempt to unlock it I changed my password, email, etc.. no luck. I've looked around the site for a "contact us" link as
    My username is Bojangles and if a mod needs to contact me via email that can be done at [email protected]
    Bo you know they don't want you around here

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If you build it, he will come...

Thread Information