brad herschel is offline Banned

Immigrant crime in Norway

"ALL rapes in norway are committed by immigrants with non western
    appearances. that is what the police report says.

this crime wave exists all over the western world. to suggest the
    disproportionate figures do not include racism is naive and offensive.
    but even if that was not the case, then so what, a victim of crime
    does not care about motive anyway. the crime remains.

norway used to be 100% ethnically norwegian, not you say it is only
    82%. and in 50 years? 100 years? that is the point, mass immigration
    is ethnically replacing the native european stock in europe. that is
    racist in itself and all decent people would fight against such
    genocide regardless of colour."

Just plug in the title to google and do all the research you desire.

Why do western countries welcome immigrant cancer cells? Insanity of liberalism.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    not that we needed another thread like this...but here we are again......

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Yeah, let's ignore reality. Living in relaity sucks..i'd rather believe everyone can get along and there should be no soveriegn nations and cultures.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 07-27-2011 at 10:38 AM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In 100 years time, they'll have been so much fvcking between different races, that only one colour will exist. The human race finally united.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    In 100 years time, they'll have been so much fvcking between different races, that only one colour will exist. The human race finally united.
    i dont think color is the problem. If there are different religions there will always be problems

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i dont think color is the problem. If there are different religions there will always be problems
    what religion got to do with crimes???(unless they are hate crime) probably the selection criteria for immigrants is low.....

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    People will fight about anything. You could take away religion or race or anything and there will still be wars about other stuff just as meaningless.

I don't agree with much of what has been posted in these past couple threads but I will agree that the fastest way to tear apart a nation is to encourage immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    what religion got to do with crimes???(unless they are hate crime) probably the selection criteria for immigrants is low.....
    Well considering the Muslim outlook in Scandinavia is "if she dresses like a whore, she will be treated like one". Dressing like a whore to them is girls going out for the night and mass rapes have been occurring for a long time now. So in this case, Religion plays a major factor in crime in Sweden and Norway.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I heard Obama was a Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    People will fight about anything. You could take away religion or race or anything and there will still be wars about other stuff just as meaningless.

I don't agree with much of what has been posted in these past couple threads but I will agree that the fastest way to tear apart a nation is to encourage immigration.
    Since the dawn of time until the end of time man will never change. Any look back through history proves man is not a peaceful being.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i meant that most wars and fights are over religion. So if people still had different religious beliefs but all looked the same there would still be fights and hatred.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    more people are ahving sex with other races but an overwhelming majority are still sticking to their own.

finally united?? your making it sound like a crime to maintain an existence. are you racist?

Will all dreamers,true believers, multiculturalists, humanists, etc. please stand and begin singing:

"Kumbayah"

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    more people are ahving sex with other races but an overwhelming majority are still sticking to their own.

finally united?? your making it sound like a crime to maintain an existence. are you racist?

Good call

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Threads like this do nothing but out closet racists and bigots.

Pretty pathetic ad-homiem attack don't you think? Is this because I called you out wrong in the other thread that muslims aren't responsible for most slave trading in Europe? I guess you can't grasp how facitious I was being. This whole thread, and others like it are all "wahwah, immigrants, hate outsiders, wahwah". By suggesting one day its very possible we could become one race, one colour, it will give everyone wearing a tin hat less to bitch about.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Threads like this do nothing but out closet racists and bigots.

Nah more like outs people who have a firm grip on reality and have seen first hand this garbage but thanks for tying.

Pretty pathetic ad-homiem attack don't you think? Is this because I called you out wrong in the other thread that muslims aren't responsible for most slave trading in Europe? I guess you can't grasp how facitious I was being. This whole thread, and others like it are all "wahwah, immigrants, hate outsiders, wahwah". By suggesting one day its very possible we could become one race, one colour, it will give everyone wearing a tin hat less to bitch about.
    ad hominem? not sure how. ive been pretty much on point. saying that you called me out is like saying "you got me". you shoulda read my response first. no i didnt grasp how facetious you were being. omg i guess you got me. there are actually people out there who think like that. considering the other crap you have said it is quit understandable that you were being serious.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eojwCmCeUac
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    ha. good vid babyface.

LGM
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
    Nah more like outs people who have a firm grip on reality and have seen first hand this garbage but thanks for tying.
    Interesting that you're the one responding...

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by brad herschel View Post
    "ALL rapes in norway are committed by immigrants with non western
    appearances. that is what the police report says.

this crime wave exists all over the western world. to suggest the
    disproportionate figures do not include racism is naive and offensive.
    but even if that was not the case, then so what, a victim of crime
    does not care about motive anyway. the crime remains.

norway used to be 100% ethnically norwegian, not you say it is only
    82%. and in 50 years? 100 years? that is the point, mass immigration
    is ethnically replacing the native european stock in europe. that is
    racist in itself and all decent people would fight against such
    genocide regardless of colour."

Just plug in the title to google and do all the research you desire.

Why do western countries welcome immigrant cancer cells? Insanity of liberalism.
    What police report? Bro if you look at all countries statistics, most of the people imprisoned for crimes are the ones we brought to our countries from other countries. http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...soners-foreign

Look at the USA, 1.3 Million minority males in prison as opposed to 600 thousand majority males. This is happening in most all countries, but we don't label them by there religion or nationality.

ad hominem? not sure how. ive been pretty much on point. saying that you called me out is like saying "you got me". you shoulda read my response first. no i didnt grasp how facetious you were being. omg i guess you got me. there are actually people out there who think like that. considering the other crap you have said it is quit understandable that you were being serious.
    I think you're just trying to put words into my mouth. Clearly you've kept a close eye on my post history, so please, post "my crap" that shows the raving racist you seem to think I am. Seriously, please do, and I will explain myself.

For people that do know me here, the only thing I do have a strong view on is religion (im anti-religion), but as for everything else i've always been fairly tolerant.

I think you're just trying to put words into my mouth. Clearly you've kept a close eye on my post history, so please, post "my crap" that shows the raving racist you seem to think I am. Seriously, please do, and I will explain myself.

For people that do know me here, the only thing I do have a strong view on is religion (im anti-religion), but as for everything else i've always been fairly tolerant.
    putting words in your mouth? give example. and dont flatter yourself. i have not looked up your post history or were you being facetious there to? the raving racist i think you are? um read what i responded to when i called you that but that was cleared up remember you said you were being facetious? get over it dude.

putting words in your mouth? give example. and dont flatter yourself. i have not looked up your post history or were you being facetious there to? the raving racist i think you are? um read what i responded to when i called you that but that was cleared up remember you said you were being facetious? get over it dude.
    "are you racist? "

"considering the other crap you have said it is quit understandable that you were being serious. "

You're the one that needs to let it go. You accuse me of being something im not, then when I explain myself you act like you don't know what im talking about. I have no problem ignoring you from this point on, as you're just bear baiting now.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well just look in the prisons in the USA.Then you tell me if we got a problem with outsiders.Look at the hospitals that had to shut down.Call it racist biggots or wat ever.I think countries all over the world need to tighten their borders.Clinton couldve got elected for a third term if he took Florida back.Sorry but Miami has went down hill since the boat people hit our shores.Not all of them.We just didnt screen and send back the troublemakers.So I am not saying Cubans as a whole so dont go there.

"are you racist? "

"considering the other crap you have said it is quit understandable that you were being serious. "

You're the one that needs to let it go. You accuse me of being something im not, then when I explain myself you act like you don't know what im talking about. I have no problem ignoring you from this point on, as you're just bear baiting now.
    yes I said "are you racist?" that's a question not an accusation. You explained yourself. i know exactly what you here talking about. you were being sarcastic. After that i did let that SPECIFIC point go but that didn't mean the rest of the argument was over so why would i let it go. Of course your gonna ignore me from now on because you have no win in the original debate. This is what people do when they know they are through and that their emotional support group has not jumped in to save them.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
    Well considering the Muslim outlook in Scandinavia is "if she dresses like a whore, she will be treated like one". Dressing like a whore to them is girls going out for the night and mass rapes have been occurring for a long time now. So in this case, Religion plays a major factor in crime in Sweden and Norway.
    I always "try" to avoid discussion like these simple reason it can turn ugly and I purposely let you other comment slide. Again in my opinion its all the ppl carrying any religion and what they are doing in the name of religion. Its like calling all jews penny counter. Or calling all black a thief. Asshole is an asshole no matter what religion, race that person belongs too. We have our fundamentalists in all religion and honestly I wasnt aware of those Morons were doing those kinda of crimes(in the name of religion). Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i meant that most wars and fights are over religion. So if people still had different religious beliefs but all looked the same there would still be fights and hatred.
    My opinion is that Religion is turned into a "control thing". Especially in third world countries, if you need small group of ppl to follow you use money, if you want the majority of nation to follow you use "religion". If you step back and look past the "muddy water" NONE of the religions are bad.

LGM
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sorry but Miami has went down hill since the boat people hit our shores.Not all of them.We just didnt screen and send back the troublemakers.So I am not saying Cubans as a whole so dont go there.
    So, since... 1640's?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Who me Crazy Rocks?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Who me Crazy Rocks?
    no not you dude but you have a point about it not being everybody but to many rotten eggs take advantage.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    I heard Obama was a Muslim

he is a muslim.. according to muslim law.. his father was born to a muslim and thus he is a muslim
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Some of my best friends are Muslim...

Can I assume readers are aware of the thwarted attack at Ft. Hood? They arrested a AWOL soldier with a muslim name.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brad herschel View Post
    Can I assume readers are aware of the thwarted attack at Ft. Hood? They arrested a AWOL soldier with a muslim name.
    Over the last 10 years about 90% or these type of crimes/attacks have been by Muslim but it's not right to profile.

Thread Information