Thread: Tiger Woods

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

Tiger Woods

I meant to post this last week...but eh, i know a lot of members here are eh about golf as well but a name as big as tiger woods prolly comes up in maybe conversation at work, etc. or maybe you might even be interested....

well...the latest is where he fired his caddie...thats pretty much drawn him some more scrutiny and i believe it was an a$$ move imo...

anybody else have an opinion on this terd?

my newspaper actually did an article this morning bringing up how much michael vick was doing after his exploits to "clean up his mess" and how tiger looked at himself in the mirror after shaming his family, friends, and fans and decided to start pointing the finger...

thoughts?

the article didnt claim tiger committed a crime like vick did but they used the 2 of them as big name athlete scandals

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i don't look at it like that. golf is a business. tiger was the employer and he was the employee. personally, i would have done it differently but you have to look at it as a business. i do agree that he went about it in the wrong manner, but his caddy wasn't crying when he was accepting those fat checks. he, a caddy, is making a name for himself in the name of tiger woods. i like williams and he will still make big bucks caddying for adam scott. now, tiger woods the man, that is a different story. i had always admired the way he would just tear up a golf course. i think that just goes to show you what fame and fortune can do to a person. he had the world by the balls, and let it all go because he wanted to get his willy wet, a lot! from what i hear, tiger has always been like that, even before he married elin. i don't think he will ever get back to where he was before, unless he meets back up with dr. galea and gets back on hgh and lamb's blood!

well said
    i agree he has a right to hire and fire whomever he pleases under his employ....i believe they were friends and both got married while on safari and tiger made himself available as a friend with stevie's auto racing...i think it was caddying for adam scott part time as you mention and when he did so i was thinking in the back of my mind what tiger thought about that..and i believe i have my answer..

i've never liked tiger...great golfer...but always was and is an a hole...from slamming clubs to glaring at fans...i love where golf is now and where tiger is...will always be interesting with him competing it will be like any other great rivalries in sports with him in the competitive field like the masters this year...that was an o-shiat moment for me

lmao

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    yes, and i called that! i told everyone to watch out for him. golf is getting good to watch again with all the youngsters gaining steam. the damn americans better get the lead out of there ass and win a damn major this year!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Tiger Woods was a living, breathing corporation. He had his advisers (board of directors) who taught him how to act in public (operations), told him to marry a swedish blonde to up his reputation (income) and become a family man to boost his (corporate) image. Woods was never allowed to be himself. If Woods was allowed to be himself, I'm sure he would have been a top notch golfer who fvcked lots of girls, instead of portraying himself as some family man to boost the bottom line so a few leeches (shareholders) could make a few extra dollars. Now the corporation has crashed and the shareholders have bailed on it.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Thats the mots sensible thing ive ever heard you say lol.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well dont hold your breath for another one lol

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^^ Thats the mots sensible thing ive ever heard you say lol.....
    I've had a few drinks lol... I actually disliked Tiger before the whole scandal, but I have respect for him now, he can finally be himself...

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    No matter what he's going to slowly fade away with that new golf swing. I would be surprised if he wins another golf tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniZen View Post
    No matter what he's going to slowly fade away with that new golf swing. I would be surprised if he wins another golf tournament.
    i wish that were the case believe me but i would be suprised if he didnt but happy

sooooooooo sweet and ironic first day at the bridgestone...

i would have had a hard time as a commentator not asking da bastad to comment on how well his ex caddie is doing in the tourny

L M F A O

if scott wins this thing the game will rise to an even higher level

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    He played well today. i thought it was weird he dropped his Caddy, that Caddy was loyal for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    He played well today. i thought it was weird he dropped his Caddy, that Caddy was loyal for a long time.
    if weird means AN ASS MOVE...then yeh...i agree...

yes he played well...hopefully he will play well for a long time

cheers to the first and hopefully many wins for adam and stevie

WOW
    i'm stoked

:
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 08-07-2011 at 09:39 PM.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    tiger woods is an idiot

i had spoke of how i read a local article in the newspaper comparing vick and woods after scandal behaviors, etc. but it was just tonight i thought a better comparison would be woods and tyson but i acutally like mike

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Tiger Woods was a living, breathing corporation. He had his advisers (board of directors) who taught him how to act in public (operations), told him to marry a swedish blonde to up his reputation (income) and become a family man to boost his (corporate) image. Woods was never allowed to be himself. If Woods was allowed to be himself, I'm sure he would have been a top notch golfer who fvcked lots of girls, instead of portraying himself as some family man to boost the bottom line so a few leeches (shareholders) could make a few extra dollars. Now the corporation has crashed and the shareholders have bailed on it.
    jez mr repost, i didnt know you had in you lol

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    I was suprised TWs swing looked a little less tortured this week. Maybe he dumped Sean Foley? Not so much of a slash at the ball. But he still looks like a cranky old man compared to all the kids out there. Awesome win for Scott!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    jez mr repost, i didnt know you had in you lol
    it was probably a cut and past from someplace else

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Last month Tiger Woods fired his long-time caddie of 12 years Steve Williams... and now he might regret doing so!!

According to reports, Steve is now looking at writing and releasing a TELL-ALL BOOK about his life and relationship with Tiger.

A source close to Tiger reveals, "Tiger is terrified about what the book will reveal. Steve was too close to Tiger. He knows too much. Tiger is trying to figure out a way to stop the book because he’s convinced it will wreck what’s left of his reputation.”

Gotta love karma... The above is quoted from ActorsConnect and you can see it talked about by dozens of media sources.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Last month Tiger Woods fired his long-time caddie of 12 years Steve Williams... and now he might regret doing so!!

According to reports, Steve is now looking at writing and releasing a TELL-ALL BOOK about his life and relationship with Tiger.

A source close to Tiger reveals, "Tiger is terrified about what the book will reveal. Steve was too close to Tiger. He knows too much. Tiger is trying to figure out a way to stop the book because he’s convinced it will wreck what’s left of his reputation.”

Gotta love karma... The above is quoted from ActorsConnect and you can see it talked about by dozens of media sources.. haha
    jasc...you are a good man bro...

book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information