Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

interesting dilemna...

Ok this can either be interesting or just kinda weird, but also illegal. Since I was in high school (grad. 2007), one of my neighbors would always text me to see when I was home to buy her hard liquor. I never thought twice about it, and always did it because I am nice. However, she turned 18 this summer and I saw her again and wow she turned out great! My question is how should I approach this situation with a younger female, who I am interested in? If I was in her shoes, I would feel shy and not quite comfortable if I hung out with someone who is five years older. I would just like to suggestions how to deal with this unique situation, shit she is my neighbor, so if I do anything wrong I'll hear about it sooner or later from someone.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Buy her liquor and make her call you daddy.

You do realized you are admitting openly to breaking the law on an open forum right?

Blog Entries
    Yeah I do realize that, but what does that have to do with my question? No one is perfect, I'll admit I made mistakes.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    she's 18 now. fair game

Blog Entries
    exactly she is finally 18 now. But I find it difficult to talk to her because of the age difference. I have no problem talking to someone who is 28 for example, it is the maturity level that worries me and her possible reaction if I make her feel uncomfortable.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    5 years isnt a big age difference.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I inject testosterone ....

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Be yourself. Be confident. Treat her like a young lady and you are GTG.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    5 years older at this age is a bigger difference than you think. 18 is different than you are 28 for ex.

^^ true in many ways.

Since you are in doubt and since she is your neighbor, it might be best to pass on this idea.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    Yeah but this opportunity is seemingly too good to pass up. I will think of something.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Sounds kinda creepy bro... Your age difference isn't the weird part... Its more the relationship.. She's your little neighbor, you've been buying her alcohol since she was 14 or so and have known her for even longer. You've known her since she was a child and now that she's legal you wanna hook up with her? Weird man.....
    If you had just met her it'd be different

Blog Entries
    no since she was 17, and she isn't like my next door neighbor, she lives like 4 blocks from me.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Didnt you ever talk to her when you bought her booze or just hand it over and go your way? Sounds really strange.
    5 years even at 18 is not that much. Ive been 5yrs+ older than a few GF around that age, no big deal unless you want to go to a bar.
    Why would she feel weird talking to you or? She seems to be OK with asking you to buy her booze.
    The whole buying her booze though is really stupid on your part. yeah I did it once or twice also around your age but I learned quickly how much trouble it can get you in.

What if she got drunk, got raped (happens a lot) drove and got a dui, had some other type of accident and the finger pointed your way. Contributing to a minor is a big deal in most states. I have been asked many many times but I always say no now and have for a LONG time. I still know some girls that age but they know better than to ask me to buy them booze.

amnkeefe is offline New Member
    Just pee on her. Then you technically own her. You're welcome.

Blog Entries
    Of course I had classes with her back in the day, and talked to her. We have mutual friends, and I didn't just hand over the booze and go my way. This has only happened about 8-10 times, not very often (but it is becoming more frequent). My original question is to how the best way to approach someone who is that much younger and probably not as mature as someone who is my age and much easier because I can take them to a bar obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    Of course I had classes with her back in the day, and talked to her. We have mutual friends, and I didn't just hand over the booze and go my way. This has only happened about 8-10 times, not very often (but it is becoming more frequent). My original question is to how the best way to approach someone who is that much younger and probably not as mature as someone who is my age and much easier because I can take them to a bar obviously.
    She is 18, you are 23, neither of you are mature by a long shot. Yeah yeah you think so. Give it another 5 years and you will be saying I was 100% correct. Most girls mature faster than guys anyways. Just ask her out. You are sounding like a 16 year old looking to ask out your first date. Just find your balls and say, Hey, want to go with me to see xxx Friday/Saturday night? Want to go to dinner? Want to go to so and so's party? I think you get the idea?

awms is offline Senior Member
    5 years is alot when your 23 and shes 18 mostly because she is still maturing...the brain doesnt finish maturing until around 25 and it goes through a growth "spurt" or a major maturing process around this time so although somone might seem mature they still are not able to make rational choices all the time.

This does not mean you cant have a relationship but just be carful, take it slow, and understand her thought process will not always be were yours is...not because she is imature but because she is 18. I started dating my gf at 18 (I was 21) and when I look back on it she was alot less mature than me! I didnt think she was at the time but now looking back she deff acted like an 18 year old when it came to out relationship or her like (partying, drinkings, fighting with her parents ect ect) now she is 22 and she is much much much more mature! she is in college, has a full time job, volunteers, and views the world in a very diffrent light!!

The good things is at 18 for the most part she will be un tarnished (sexualy) lol exciting to be around because everything is "new" she basicaly just become an adult so she will want to do so many things.

take her to chucky cheese

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    5 years is alot when your 23 and shes 18 mostly because she is still maturing...the brain doesnt finish maturing until around 25 and it goes through a growth "spurt" or a major maturing process around this time so although somone might seem mature they still are not able to make rational choices all the time.

This does not mean you cant have a relationship but just be carful, take it slow, and understand her thought process will not always be were yours is...not because she is imature but because she is 18. I started dating my gf at 18 (I was 21) and when I look back on it she was alot less mature than me! I didnt think she was at the time but now looking back she deff acted like an 18 year old when it came to out relationship or her like (partying, drinkings, fighting with her parents ect ect) now she is 22 and she is much much much more mature! she is in college, has a full time job, volunteers, and views the world in a very diffrent light!!

The good things is at 18 for the most part she will be un tarnished (sexualy) lol exciting to be around because everything is "new" she basicaly just become an adult so she will want to do so many things.
    Hahahaha Let me guess, you are around 25? I think the brain stop maturing about 30 seconds before you die. I dont think I have meet very many if any mature 25 year olds. I think 35 would be a closer number if not 40. In my case I'm hoping it will be in my 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Now that is funny. Maybe a PG movie and then hit the arcade?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    This could come back to haunt you if things went wrong....

But then again if they don't go wrong, some younger girls prefer older men. Just tell her that she has been on your mind lately and was wondering if she were single if she would like to go out sometime and go from there.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 08-03-2011 at 08:49 AM.

Why do you want to go out with her? The obvious? Or for some other reason?

What are your intentions?
    Author Unknown

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    stop being a little pansy and ask the girl out!!! you obviously have some kind of attraction to her. and if all else fails, buy her some more liquor and see what happens!!! ha

Since she is only 18 please do me a favor: Make sure you treat her right. 18 is a very impressionable age.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Why do you want to go out with her? The obvious? Or for some other reason?

What are your intentions?
    to stick his pee pee in her ho ho

^^^ to the point!

but if this is ALL he wants to do, then he needs to find someone who is 23, that's MY point.
    Author Unknown

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I cant believe you need to ask this on a open forum.Maybe you need a drink or two.Just man up shit bro.Frontload some test if she shoots you down we will be here with a tissue for your issue

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol at this whole thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Lol at this whole thread
    Bahaha X2 is this guy for real...

^^^ to the point!

but if this is ALL he wants to do, then he needs to find someone who is 23, that's MY point.
    she's 18. Girls want it too

^^ girls want an emotional connection first and foremost. Especially an 18 year old.
    Author Unknown

^^ girls want an emotional connection first and foremost. Especially an 18 year old.
    Some do i agree. But trust me there are PLENTY that doent.

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    Some do i agree. But trust me there are PLENTY that doent.
    I can vouch for this

Guess I must have read the OP wrong... in that case..
    You know she likes to drink... so just invite her to go to the next party with you.. I'm sure a 23 yr old party is much more fun than her 18 yr old one.. plus she'll obviously be drinking, if she's feelin it, it would be a good time to make your move..

Blog Entries
    ill just take her out... she is not some girl you take out and sleep with her one night, she is the wine n' dine type that you would take home etc. I'll figure it out and get back to you guys and Slimmer!

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    ill just take her out... she is not some girl you take out and sleep with her one night, she is the wine n' dine type that you would take home etc. I'll figure it out and get back to you guys and Slimmer!
    Perfect.
    Author Unknown

Alphatier is offline Member

Thank you sir, this made my day!!

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    beat those guts my man!!

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    I think you and tbrah should go pick up women together. He maybe able to teach you a few things hahah

Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    I think you and tbrah should go pick up women together. He maybe able to teach you a few things hahah
    that wouldn't be fair to the rest of us... How are we supposed to compete with those two?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information