brad herschel is offline Banned

Need help on an order.

About one week ago I sent a western union m.o. to a well-known source. (at least as internet numbers) Nothing but confusion, tickets submitted, and now
    I cannot log in as a customer. Keep getting notes from supervisor indicating that
    I have a new ticket. Cannot log in. What am I dealing with here? Any suggestions?
    Please PM with suggestions.

Thanks.

edited earlier but failed to hit save button
    Last edited by brad herschel; 08-03-2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: moniter request

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Edit this out now.

Would you explain exactly what is wrong with my post? I have not named anything but have merely asked for advice via a PM. Any suggestions?

how about your comment describing the sources site and hinting at the name.

and this isnt a source board you dont talk about sources, orders, website on the open board.

so edit it now

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    how about your comment describing the sources site and hinting at the name.

and this isnt a source board you dont talk about sources, orders, website on the open board.

so edit it now
    Boo Yah! You just got Gixxed!

Edited post.

Quote Originally Posted by brad herschel View Post
    Edited post.
    you didnt edit shit. If you want to continue being a member here edit it now.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    You should call the cops and tell them you think you are being scammed on your steroid purchase.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    You should call the cops and tell them you think you are being scammed on your steroid purchase.
    That's not a bad idea. You know one time My place was burglarized once and I called the cops. They summized it was an inside job. I was arrested, then confessed, and got all my stuff back. That's justice for ya...

I don't believe I was scammed but I am dealing with third world people with only crude communications skills.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Lmao sholva...

How entertaining this thread.

Much my fault for being frugal. Should not have dealt with dinks and kinks!

Much my fault for being frugal. Should not have dealt with dinks and kinks!
    thats what the source is saying about you.

i hope you get black listed from posting this shit on the open boards.

What the **** is wrong with you? I edited my post. Why don't you join your faggot friends on this thread?

cause you are still talking about orders in the open. you should have deleted everything. Then you want to insult the source. You dont think they see post like this.

And now you want to call me derogatory names. EDIT IT OUT. its offensive to members here

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i see a ban i someone's future..........

What the **** is wrong with you? I edited my post. Why don't you join your faggot friends on this thread?
    Chill out dude no sense getting hostile at us cause you lost your money. You are not the only one who has lost money to unscrupulous outfits, if this is what is happening. Maybe you need to just give it more time. But lighten up on the hate remarks. It doesn't make you look good. Besides your issue isn't really with us on this ordeal.

The moniter is some stiff working for wages. His arrogance is so wiggerish. Ban me "Glixxerboy1" then you won't have to stomp your little high heeled shoes.

The moniter is some stiff working for wages. His arrogance is so wiggerish. Ban me "Glixxerboy1" then you won't have to stomp your little high heeled shoes.
    Look Brad if your in a bad mood just log off for the day. There is no sense in you getting permanently banned over something as trivial as this.

O.k.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    well its obvious you're just here to source, go to a source board and hissy fit with its members

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i see a ban i someone's future..........
    you win a prize

Hey I tried to stop it from happening. Hate to see anyone get banned, but I can only do so much. It's like the Bo effect, I hated to see him banned but he kept going till he did it to himself. We cant control what someone posts, but can only respond to those posts, and if they are blatantly offensive then ask the poster to edit them out and if they refuse and or continue their diatribe(rant), then the only alternative is to suspend or ban them. Sorry to see another noob short lived but it is what it is. Sometimes I wonder if there were no gay members here then no one would use the offensive words but that ain't gonna happen because guys use the f bomb all the time to degrade other guys. how else do you really get under ones skin than accuse them of being or associating with faggots. That is the lowest of the lows. Sad but true. Hey I'm a realist. With that said was that the only reason this kid was banned? I doubt it. It was that comment about Gixxer stomping with his little high heel shoes that did it.as Gixxer only wears large ones designed by Oprah. Gixxer is just a big ole meany...

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Hey I tried to stop it from happening. Hate to see anyone get banned, but I can only do so much. It's like the Bo effect, I hated to see him banned but he kept going till he did it to himself. We cant control what someone posts, but can only respond to those posts, and if they are blatantly offensive then ask the poster to edit them out and if they refuse and or continue their diatribe(rant), then the only alternative is to suspend or ban them. Sorry to see another noob short lived but it is what it is. Sometimes I wonder if there were no gay members here then no one would use the offensive words but that ain't gonna happen because guys use the f bomb all the time to degrade other guys. how else do you really get under ones skin than accuse them of being or associating with faggots. That is the lowest of the lows. Sad but true. Hey I'm a realist. With that said was that the only reason this kid was banned? I doubt it. It was that comment about Gixxer stomping with his little high heel shoes that did it.as Gixxer only wears large ones designed by Oprah. Gixxer is just a big ole meany... kidding
    lol. i only wear Jimmy Choo's
    The comment would only offend me if i had a problem with gays or being associated with them,
    i was at a gay bar on sunday

Is there something you wish to tell me Gixxer? You can always pm you know as I've heard it all and done most of it as well.

lol. Nope.
    I was going to meet a couple im friends with out for drinks. They were bringing some friends. Who are gay. So they just tell me the name and address of the place. I got there a little early and figured it out pretty quick.

I'll bet you did. lol That's the way I used to feel when I walked into a lesbian bar. but its all good if not interested you just say no. Some guys will buy you drinks though hoping to get you drunk and have their way with you. But I know your too smart for that one. Right right right right...hello lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I'll bet you did. lol That's the way I used to feel when I walked into a lesbian bar. but its all good if not interested you just say no. Some guys will buy you drinks though hoping to get you drunk and have their way with you. But I know your too smart for that one. Right right right right...hello lol
    it would be rude to turn down a drink

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I've had gay dudes give me some funny colored/shaped pills out at clubs..... it's rude to say no but it doesn't mean you hafta go home with em lol unless you take a roofie

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I've had gay dudes give me some funny colored/shaped pills out at clubs..... it's rude to say no but it doesn't mean you hafta go home with em lol unless you take a roofie

~Haz~
    I see you've been out with DSM again. I was wondering where you've been lately. It sucks when you can't remember who did what with which and to whom...

Thread Information