Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."

First look at the new Superman!

Here he is, British actor Henry Cavill as Superman in the film from director Zack Snyder. I am loving the new costume and Henry looks like he is about to get up from a blown up vault door and kick some ass. Christopher Nolan promised us a darker Superman when he took on the roll as writer for this movie and I think he has finally given Superman his balls back.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    his suit looks kinda reptilian

JohnJames is offline New Member
    sweet

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Hulk owns

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, the first Superman with a halfway decent physique!

It wont be long before one member posts "what kind of cycle did he do?"

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i cant wait! but i think the "S" looks kinda crap

[QUOTE=Flagg;5710940]Wow, the first Superman with a halfway decent physique!

It wont be long before one member posts "what kind of cycle did he do?"[/QUOTE]

I here you there Flagg.
    He did give an interview though and said they put him on a 5000 calorie a day diet and made him workout two and a half hours a day. Probabally a split where he went to the gym twice a day. But this just goes to show everyone how these movie producers treat the actors like an investment. Hire them chefs and personal trainers and you create a Superman.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    for sure. what they pays these fvcking guys they can cut the wage a few and get them up to the part

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    superman movies always seem real hokey to me.
    hulk was too "cartoonish"
    Batman was been real good lately
    havent' seen green lantern yet, but i'm guessing not too good (not a fan, either)

what else am i missing that came out recently?

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    didnt zack snyder just direct sucker punch? that was a pretty good movie so if this is like that i have to go see it

Yes he did direct Sucker Punch. As well as 300 and Watchmen also.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    those all were good movies, i havnt been to see a movie in theaters in a long time i might have to change that with this one

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Wow, the first Superman with a halfway decent physique!

It wont be long before one member posts "what kind of cycle did he do?"
    hahaha

Blog Entries
    the original superman movies cant be beaten imo, or am i just getting old? lol

Carnivor is offline Banned
    You are definitely old. Can think of roughly 5 billion movies better than that.

Do people generally just like w/e makes the most money at the box office? Always noticed americans had a bit of a problem thinking for themselves when it comes to fine wine. Someone else always needs to tell them "this is good" before they begin to believe it for themselves. Guessing that either scarface or thegodfather was your favorite "gangster" flick? And your favorite dance song is either sandstorm or zombie nation lmao.
    Last edited by Carnivor; 08-06-2011 at 09:50 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivor View Post

Do people generally just like w/e makes the most money at the box office? Always noticed americans had a bit of a problem thinking for themselves when it comes to fine wine. Someone else always needs to tell them "this is good" before they begin to believe it for themselves. Guessing that either scarface or thegodfather was your favorite "gangster" flick? And your favorite dance song is either sandstorm or zombie nation lmao.
    Huh - this may be true re: wine..im not a big drinker of wine. One thing I do know is that us Americans rarely need to be told someone is an asshole before we believe it. In fact we have the inate ability to clearly and succinctly pick one out a mile away. Just saying....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivor View Post

yeah and your about 14 and stuck in a CGI shit wave. and fyi good 'dance' was back in 1989-1995 when you were still tickling your dads scrotum. bugsy malone was my fave gangster flick btw, you know it? the one with all the kids in it? it was hardcore!

why the problem with americans? generalisation shows a big problem with intellect, im afraid
    Last edited by dec11; 08-07-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Huh - this may be true re: wine..im not a big drinker of wine. One thing I do know is that us Americans rarely need to be told someone is an asshole before we believe it. In fact we have the inate ability to clearly and succinctly pick one out a mile away. Just saying....
    lol, well put sir

Thread Information