Thread: FLorida

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

FLorida

Anybody here live in the Tampa or St Pete area? What gym to go to? I have a client moving there and I need to find a good place for her.

I know where to tell her not to join.

I was out of town a couple weeks ago and worked out at the golds in Tampa. It was a dirty, rundown, tiny, shithole.

stpete is offline Banned
    Hell yes i know....The ONLY gym to go to is Powerhouse Gym in north Tampa on Florida Ave! Here is the address:13539 N. Florida Ave, Tampa, Fl. 33613 Been a member there for several years and it's the best. DB's that go to 200lbs. and machines out the ass. We have professional and amatuer bb's, powerlifters and even a few members of the Bucs and Lightning come in there for personal training. Not a lot of women there, but the ones that do go, see Dietrich for personal training. He's very reasonable and a good guy. And, there's about 6-8 female bb's that are members as well. 24 hour access is available as well. No contract, no initiation fees.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I know where to tell her not to join.

I was out of town a couple weeks ago and worked out at the golds in Tampa. It was a dirty, rundown, tiny, shithole.
    Was it on Dale Mabry Highway?

I think it was on Waters Avenue.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Life Stile Fitness center, On Gunn Hwy/Anderson (Tampa), has spin class, zumba, sauna, tanning, lot of woman, lot of class for woman, lot of machine, 5 personal trainer there are woman, good choice. The one over North Dale Mabry has indoor pool.

Pizzle is offline New Member
    Lifestyle on Gunn hwy in citrus park for sure.

She is a female and needs a personal trainer too. So can anyone recommend people they see in the gym working their clients well. She needs to be trained like a bodybuilder.

Stpete: I will tell her about Dietrich thanks. How does he train clients?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    She can get "Nick" to do it, he is a pro and we see him training guys and girls for competition, love to see the girls in the bikini all tan, doing the walk practice, the gym stop just to watch then.

stpete is offline Banned
    Twist-I've seen him working w/several different clients. Most are already fit and he works em hard w/very little time between sets. Lots of stretching beforehand w/all. There have been a few that was new to the whole thing so obviously he goes slower and easier w/ them. But i guess he works depending on the clients wants and needs.
    I can name 3 women that i know he trains regularly and they have been w/him for over 3 years that i know of. 1 is a bb and he works her to death. I've even told him to take it easy on her once or twice and he told me that she liked it that way and that's what he got paid to do.
    She should go in and talk to him.
    I know Powerhouse is on a social network but they don't have a website. At least not this Powerhouse. Let her know up front that this isn't your typical gym. Nothing like Lifestyle or Bally's or any of those places. This is a gym's gym and the people that go there are serious about working out.
    Let me know what she decides. And good luck to her.

I will tell her about both of Nick and Dietrich. I am sure she will need to go in and see the gym first and try out a session or something. She is skinny and needs serious lower body muscle gain. She also has some possible hormone issues from menopause but she responds very well to exercise.

Thread Information