amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

?suppliments in canada?

are there any suppliments you can buy over counter in canada?

efedra?

adderall?

??

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    helllllooo canada!

bump

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    adderall is not a supplement in Canada (or anywhere?)....

ephedrine is legal here.

thanks !!

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    adderall is a perscription adhd med...

awms is offline Senior Member
    Yeah ephedrine is legal here in no more than 8mg tabs. Its sold as a nasal decongestant which is what alot of people use it for...other choose to take more and use it as a fat burner. I actually do use it for my sinuses and it works wonders! 10 x better than anything eles I buy at the drug store...16mg ephedrine clears my sinus right out when I cant breath! great stuff!

awms is offline Senior Member
    When it comes to ephedrine and fat burning, you do not need much ephedrine (8mg-24mg) to stimulate fat burning is plenty....there are many studies that say a larger dose doesnt give much more benifit and it becomes un healthy to a point. Alot of guys take 50 plus mg so they can "feel it" or feel like they are gunna shhitt their pants lol but this can actually hinder weight loss because to many stimulants will make you produce large amounts of cortisol.

Imo the best way to take ephedrine

200mg caffeine
    16mg epherine
    3 days on/3 days off

This way you can use it to train hard on your training days but it gives your body a break and doesnt allow you to adapt as quickly.
    Last edited by awms; 08-11-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Thread Information