toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!

East coast earthquake. Anyone else experience it??

After watching a horrible accident happen right in front of me, being the only witness to testify to officials while the victim is unconscious, being taken to shock trauma, and the young girl that caused it has a major nervous breakdown in front of me, I go back to work emotionally fukt to the stock room of a department store and sit debating if I should go home, and tell a manager about it, then the ground shifts like hell, things are falling from the ceiling, everything is moving back and forth like crazy, we're running to the emergency exit that was fkn lockd until it ended. chaos ensued everywhere. the local kmart nearby's roof collapsed. my baby slept right through it. Everyone else freaked a bit. etc.

Anyone else out there get hit??

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    DC got hit 5.9

that's 40 miles from me

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    I heard that it was felt in IN also, I wonder if there will be and after shock tomorrow.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Aparantly i'm the only asshole in NJ who didn't feel it......

My mother said the ground felt hollow and everything shook. My sister lives in maryland and she said her chair started moving on its own and she booked it the fvck outa there lol.

For the record..... I was about 5 miles away from where my mother works when she felt it and I didn't even feel a rumble.

~Haz~
    Last edited by Hazard; 08-23-2011 at 04:26 PM.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

A friend of mine lives in long island and he said his whole house was shaking lol..... he's about 250miles from the epicenter in virginia.

I guess the bedrock on the eastcoast is more like a concrete slab which allows the shockwaves to travel much further. The west coast is more choppy so they don't travel as far.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

My mother said the ground felt hollow and everything shook. My sister lives in maryland and she said her chair started moving on its own and she booked it the fvck outa there lol.

For the record..... I was about 5 miles away from where my mother works when she felt it and I didn't even feel a rumble.

~Haz~
    No you and my Mom,
    I talked to my sister she felt it. One of my boys in philly said the telephone poles were shaking. So i call my mom and she was like i was driving down the parkway. What earthquake? I told her to turn on the news she had no clue

Fvck dude..... come to jersey with your wife and have her bring her friends plz...... thats an awesome pic lmao!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

dude, I think you're right! this is the first this area has experienced a quake for god knows how many decades. and no up n down motion, just back n forth bigtime. we are about 70 miles from epicenter.

Fvck dude..... come to jersey with your wife and have her bring her friends plz...... thats an awesome pic lmao!

~Haz~
    have you seen the tv show Russian Dolls? She is friends with Anastasia and she's a whore i can set you up with

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    That was only a small earthquake so go back to work and wait for the big one to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    have you seen the tv show Russian Dolls? She is friends with Anastasia and she's a whore i can set you up with
    OHHHHHH MAN.....

ok..... i'll take her ass into the city..... hit up a big show and she'll have the night of her life (you might wanna come too) - loves me a good whore from time to time LMFAO!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

QUOTE=X83;5728178]That was only a small earthquake so go back to work and wait for the big one to hit. [/QUOTE]+

ok yeah, it was nothing, my main point was that it hit the east coast, which is extreeeeemly rare here, and was wonderin if others experienced it. I've been chillin with a buzz with my crazy daughter, not fishin through rubble or warding off looters.

...my bother was the accident, not the "earthquake"...

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Add me to the list of NJ assholes who felt absolutely nothing at all. People sitting in the same fvcking room, 10ft. from me were like "wtf, is something shaking??" I barely acknowledged what they were saying, I felt nothing at all, I just ignored them and continued working. By the time other people came into the room saying the same shit, it was over. It was then that I realized I must be one zombied out mofo.

its all understandable when you don't have a customer have a heart attack at your store because of it. a quarter mile away the kmart roof collapsed, 2 stores from where my wife worked.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Add me to the list of NJ assholes who felt absolutely nothing at all. People sitting in the same fvcking room, 10ft. from me were like "wtf, is something shaking??" I barely acknowledged what they were saying, I felt nothing at all, I just ignored them and continued posting in the diet forum. By the time other people came into the room saying the same shit, it was over. It was then that I realized I must be one zombied out mofo.

^^^All fixed for you.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    We felt it in New Hampshire. I was sleeping from working a 3rd shift and thought someone was jumping on the bed.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I felt it here in Canada...nothing big I actualy though it was the base in somone car at first lol

A lady in my mothers house, 75 miles from the epicenter, fell several feet during the quake and severed her arm. She's still appears to be in shock.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	179.JPG 
Views:	136 
Size:	674.0 KB 
ID:	116790

^^^ lol

Thread Information