nolva250 is offline Junior Member

Research chemicals vs real deal

I'm thinking about ordering som nolva and clomid from ar-r but is confused.

I see many claiming ar-r is the shit and its all good but got confused when i saw a thread about how it was compared to pharmacy stuff and people seem to disagree , claiming it was much better to use pharmacy stuff.
    Didn't find the thread again so I'm asking here? Whats the difference ?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    AR-R is legit and has great products, but pharma grade will always be superior to research chems.

nolva250 is offline Junior Member
    So that means I better stick to pharmacy?
    Is it not the "real" tamoxifen in nolva from research chems? does that also mean they are legit? (Europe)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    they are real and work.

Of course stuff made my a real pharmaceutical company lab is always better. Just like your gear. There is real ugl stuff but i would take pharm hg stuff over it

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    The difference is quality. Pharm has better quality in terms of effectiveness, purity, dosage accuracy, cleanliness, etc...all of which, in my opinion, should NEVER be compromised just to save a few xtra dollars. Its not like theyre selling alcohol here where u can still get buzzed off some md2020...these chemicals are the foundation of ur body and how it works! Spend the extra dough, go pharm grade, period!

i think the arr chems are pharmaceutical grade, they are definitely legit.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    your kidding right?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    The difference is quality. Pharm has better quality in terms of effectiveness, purity, dosage accuracy, cleanliness, etc...all of which, in my opinion, should NEVER be compromised just to save a few xtra dollars. Its not like theyre selling alcohol here where u can still get buzzed off some md2020...these chemicals are the foundation of ur body and how it works! Spend the extra dough, go pharm grade, period!
    now we know the secret of your success.....?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by charliemurphy229 View Post
    i think the arr chems are pharmaceutical grade, they are definitely legit.
    "Pharm grade" and "Human Grade(HG)" are reserved only for those products which are manufactured in a lab which adheres to GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) standards for pharmaceuticals, and is made and intended for human use. Additionally, depending on jurisdiction, and regulating body, most human grade/pharma products in the United States, I believe, must be made in a clean room with <100 particulates per cubic meter of air space. These are pretty strict standards, and ones which take equipment and facilities in the millions of dollars.

"Research chemicals" are manufactured by essentially combining the active hormone/drug/molecule/substance which many will refer to as "raws," of which almost all are a white crystalline, or off-white powdered substance, and then that is simply combined with a solvent used to "suspend" the drug, or to put into "suspension." It's a rather crude way of dosing the drug, and making a delivery mechanism with it. The solvents most often used are Alcohol, or Polyethylene Glycol, and then in many cases, a flavoring agent. These products are required to be in liquid form to adhere to the research loophole in the law.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    The GodFather....Was going to say, they use the actual compound and mix it themselves. So its legitimate. Like home brewing

Thread Information