Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100

Road to the 2011 Mr Olympia - Videos...

Jay Cutler

Phil Heath

Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Denis Wolf

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Jays First video Base posted: Listen to 9:20 on. Clearly talking about gear. We all know these guys use it so why is it a secret and if it is a secret why the hell do they always refer to it?

Coleman was the best recent Mr O. Jays too arrogant. "My dream is to stand next to Phil spot one and two... OF course me in one" annoying when he talks like that.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Hopefully there will be video series for Kai too, by Mike.

Those videos give enormous motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Jays First video Base posted: Listen to 9:20 on. Clearly talking about gear. We all know these guys use it so why is it a secret and if it is a secret why the hell do they always refer to it?

Coleman was the best recent Mr O. Jays too arrogant. "My dream is to stand next to Phil spot one and two... OF course me in one" annoying when he talks like that.
    I dont think jay is arrogant...

I think he is quite humble.... Those videos show/have a competitive edge though... I think its just banter between them TBH that 'Road to the Olympia' creates to make exciting videos.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I have nothing but admiration for these guys. They live and breath the sport 24/7.

I cannot imagine having the determination to be a Pro.

I take my hat off to all of them.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Great videos. Definitely motivating to watch.

layeazy is offline Banned
    Should be a decent show down..

Every time i see Phil he looks bigger.. Jays looking good dont know how many more MR Olympias he will be in though...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i agree with what jay says about hitting weight depending on how he feels on the day. i laugh at some muppets running round the gym with their mens health note books lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Stupidest thing Ive read in a long time....whats he not supposed believe he is going to be number one.....he's the returning champion nothing else is acceptable at this point.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Stupidest thing Ive read in a long time....whats he not supposed believe he is going to be number one.....he's the returning champion nothing else is acceptable at this point.
    Really? Is that really the stupidest thing you have read in a long time? You must not read much (especially on this site). Also you took my words out of context. I said he is too arrogant, not that he shouldn't believe in himself. That's an opinion that I am entitled to. Apparently you don't agree with that but you know what that means? ****ing nothing. Everything about Jay is him saying how great he is. Imo, he isn't that great. Yeah he won Mr. Olympia but he's not better than the other guys who won olympia (and more wins). His physique is amazing, but not much more amazing than number 5 or 4 or 3 or 2. He's barely ahead of the game and him even being ahead at all is arguable. Did you see his wall? Like he jerks off to it or something. See Phil's wall? It's like trophies are a little bonus for doing something he loves.

Really? Is that really the stupidest thing you have read in a long time? You must not read much (especially on this site). Also you took my words out of context. I said he is too arrogant, not that he shouldn't believe in himself. That's an opinion that I am entitled to. Apparently you don't agree with that but you know what that means? ****ing nothing. Everything about Jay is him saying how great he is. Imo, he isn't that great. Yeah he won Mr. Olympia but he's not better than the other guys who won olympia (and more wins). His physique is amazing, but not much more amazing than number 5 or 4 or 3 or 2. He's barely ahead of the game and him even being ahead at all is arguable. Did you see his wall? Like he jerks off to it or something. See Phil's wall? It's like trophies are a little bonus for doing something he loves.
    Think about it, he's not long away from one of the most important days of his life. For an entire year since he won the 2010 Olympia, he's been living every minute to retain another, or win another Sandow in 2011. He's not going to let anything else come into his mind, bar him being the best. Do you see boxers show ANY uncertaintity before they have a fight? As I dont.

Him having a special patch for his 2011 medal is visualization. Its not arrogance. Thats what it takes to be the best in certain sports.

I had a friend who always dreamed of being a professional golf player and in his room, he had a picture of Tiger Woods and about 4 other US Masters winners on his wall. He had cut off the head of one of them and put a picture of himself in its place lifting the trophy. I didnt think thats arrogant, I admired his inspiration. Visualization is a powerful tool and thats what jay is doing. I bet he looks at that every day to remind himself what it takes to earn another Sandow.

Whether you're a fan of Jay or not, he's the reining Mr. O.

charcold is offline Associate Member
    How much noise is Kai going to make? Warren is out with injuries as well.

Sorry, Im not sure how to embed vids. Edit, fixed it.

Last edited by charcold; 09-07-2011 at 01:46 PM.

BG
    Again stupid, he is the greatest, tried and proved. Might as well stop while your ahead, well I wouldnt say ahead. Phil's trophies are a little bonus, maybe he doesn't appreciate what he has accomplished and is just plain LUCKY he has great genetics. If I looked like Jay, accomplished what Jay has I would have a statue in my yard of myself. Its a selfless sport, you have to be selfish to be a body builder.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Again stupid, he is the greatest, tried and proved. Might as well stop while your ahead, well I wouldnt say ahead. Phil's trophies are a little bonus, maybe he doesn't appreciate what he has accomplished and is just plain LUCKY he has great genetics. If I looked like Jay, accomplished what Jay has I would have a statue in my yard of myself. Its a selfless sport, you have to be selfish to be a body builder.
    Haha...

If it were my pasion and I had reached the top, I would as well.

Interesting debate....

I think that what may be seen as arogence is actually self belief and tunnel vision....

As swifto says Jay cannot let him self believe anything else, he as to know he is the best, he has to tell himself he is the best and he has to tell others he is the best...

If you tell someone you are better than them and keep telling them that with this certainty and self belief eventually you will plant a seed in there mind that you are actually better than them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charcold View Post
    How much noise is Kai going to make? Warren is out with injuries as well.

Sorry, Im not sure how to embed vids. Edit, fixed it.

is all that poncey rolling around really necessary these days?

Blog Entries
    Yates is

Idk how you can even argue with me about this. I said he's too arrogant and I think Ronnie Coleman is a better Mr. O. You guys come back by saying he has a right to be arrogant. This is true and I'm not denying this but still remains that he's too arrogant imo and I like Ronnie Coleman better. How is that even arguable?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Think about it, he's not long away from one of the most important days of his life. For an entire year since he won the 2010 Olympia, he's been living every minute to retain anotherJust like every other top bber, live their whole life for it and think about nothing else., or win another Sandow in 2011. He's not going to let anything else come into his mind, bar him being the best. Do you see boxers show ANY uncertaintity before they have a fight? As I dont.You didn't see A. Silva vs. Okami then lol. How does this refute me thinking he's too arrogant?

Him having a special patch for his 2011 medal is visualization. Its not arrogance. Thats what it takes to be the best in certain sports.
    I'm would have a wall just like that, maybe even better. However Ronnie would be a better Mr. O than I would.

I had a friend who always dreamed of being a professional golf player and in his room, he had a picture of Tiger Woods and about 4 other US Masters winners on his wall. He had cut off the head of one of them and put a picture of himself in its place lifting the trophy. I didnt think thats arrogant, I admired his inspiration. Visualization is a powerful tool and thats what jay is doing. I bet he looks at that every day to remind himself what it takes to earn another Sandow.If that's what he needs to be the number one then that's great.

Whether you're a fan of Jay or not, he's the reining Mr. O.
    I am a fan of Jay... I never said I wasn't. I just like other people more. I just wasn't aware I needed permission from BG to have opinions about things.

Again stupid, he is the greatest, tried and proved. Might as well stop while your ahead, well I wouldnt say ahead. Phil's trophies are a little bonus, maybe he doesn't appreciate what he has accomplished and is just plain LUCKY he has great genetics. If I looked like Jay, accomplished what Jay has I would have a statue in my yard of myselfThe point finally! You felt that by me saying Jay is too arrogant that I am attacking you in some way. It's ok BG I don't think less of you for being more arrogant than Jay. Do you feel better now?. Its a self(ish) sport, you have to be selfish to be a body builder.
    Once again, in no way does this have anything to do with me thinking that Ronnie Coleman is a better Mr. O. I don't care if you would buy yourself a golden statue and install it in the white house, Coleman>Jay IMO.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    Yates is
    Oh yes, I wasnt speaking of all time greatest, at this point and time he is the greatest. There has been a few better Mr.O's and I thought it could have gone to him or phil last year.

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, I wasnt speaking of all time greatest, at this point and time he is the greatest. There has been a few better Mr.O's and I thought it could have gone to him or phil last year.
    im not particularly into the scene, but i would give yates the most credit, not just for his successes but for the way he can convey his no BS training instruction on vids ive seen, theres just that little something that sets him aside from the rest.

i pref the old skool guys, i think they are just too freakish nowadays

I'm not disagreeing that Coleman is the best recent Mr. O. I think he's the best to ever grace this planet, better that Yates was ever as well.

Yet you think Jay is "too arrogant" even though he's the king of the castle right now.

Seems to me you dont like his attitude for being the best and I explained why I think he comes accross like that in the post above.

I like people who are humble even when at the top.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    im not particularly into the scene, but i would give yates the most credit, not just for his successes but for the way he can convey his no BS training instruction on vids ive seen, theres just that little something that sets him aside from the rest.

i pref the old skool guys, i think they are just too freakish nowadays
    We have to remember as well that if it wasnt for injury Yates may have won it another 3/4 times..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I like people who are humble even when at the top.
    Agreed.

I think he's in competition mode right now and he's not letting one iota of negativity enter his head at present.

Not to mention its practically a MuscleTech add as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Agreed.

I think he's in competition mode right now and he's not letting one iota of negativity enter his head at present.

Not to mention its practically a MuscleTech add as well.
    who supply the script and acting lessons lol

and celltech ^^ where he gets his gains.

I dont know why Kai dances so weird either, other than that fact(he is weird). I recently stumbled upon his old disturbing pics, and hes quite a freak, or was at one time. Theres even a video of him dancing to dirty diana from michael jackson. I dont see Cutler, Mr. O, getting up there and doing that, which probably stack politics against kai. I would be completely content with Jay winning it again.

BareKnuckle is offline Junior Member
    Kao is an artist (literally). He dances that way as his own artistic expression of how to show the body and what its capable of. Plus, it definitely makes him stand out among all the competitors, which is a good thing. He has done a lot of stuff that puts him in the spot light, both good and bad, and he is benefiting from it.
    There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by BareKnuckle View Post
    Kao is an artist (literally). He dances that way as his own artistic expression of how to show the body and what its capable of. Plus, it definitely makes him stand out among all the competitors, which is a good thing. He has done a lot of stuff that puts him in the spot light, both good and bad, and he is benefiting from it.
    There is no such thing as bad publicity.
    ****ing a grapefruit is bad publicity.

It made him famous. So many people talked about it that people who had never known anything about him went looking for info and videos of him to see who everyone was talking about. Lots of those people then became fans of his story, work ethic, and physique.
    No such thing as bad publicity.

If you think there's no such thing as bad publicity then you are wrong. Kai embodies the gay, weird, steroid abusing freaks that bodybuilders are made out to be. If he wasn't articulate then it would look worse. Unfortunately the people who hear about him don't usually hear him speak or tell his own story. And he is famous because he stepped on the Olympia stage, he's infamous and hated because he ****ed a grapefruit.

I'm not trying to start a fight. I'm sorry if you are offended that we do not agree about this.
    In my experience, which has lead to my opinion, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
    Sorry if I've upset you.

I'm not upset at all. It's just not true lol. Anthony Weiner lost his job and a lot of potential chances in life for something that wasn't even bad imo all because of bad publicity. Sinead O'Connor lost her job for tearing up a picture of the pope on saturday night live referring to child sex abuse; her career was ruined. Dixie Chicks album sales plummeted when they said they were ashamed that the president is from texas. Vick ran a dogfighting ring and did time; sure he still plays football but he lost some money and support. I can keep going if you like?

I agree, there is such thing as bad publicity. I can see the artist side of kai TBH. But the grapefruit and other aspects arent necessarily fit for the O stage.

I was literally amazed by this vid of Kai when it was posted here, for something like a guestpose, when hes on stage for 2 minutes of a several hour show, it shows a cool artistic side of him. As well as some attitude/personality.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

This guy is just a freak, 9 days out....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charcold View Post
    I agree, there is such thing as bad publicity. I can see the artist side of kai TBH. But the grapefruit and other aspects arent necessarily fit for the O stage.

I was literally amazed by this vid of Kai when it was posted here, for something like a guestpose, when hes on stage for 2 minutes of a several hour show, it shows a cool artistic side of him. As well as some attitude/personality.

i cant help thinkin that he just looks a tw@t

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

He sure is.... I love his shape.... His arms are freakin crazy...

I would love to see him take the win this year TBH

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

No Doubt !! A true genetic freak, look at what he build in a pretty short amount of time. My friend is also, he has put on almost 1oolbs in 6 years. 170 to 260-265.

I really like Phil. What's up with dexter? Nobody likes him lol? Also is Coleman out for sure?

I really like Phil. What's up with dexter? Nobody likes him lol? Also is Coleman out for sure?
    I don't like dexters physique...

And I just don't like him either... No reason to dislike him but cant find any reasons to like the guy..

Strange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information