jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Got my blood work done!

Sup guys got my blood work done lately after two cycles everything is fine except for my glucose it's a bit high. I did not do legs for 3 months now coz got a neurophatic pain on my legs and it hurts so much I can't barely walk I'm still under medication... Damn!

Miss you guys! Hope everything is cool here!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Sup guys got my blood work done lately after two cycles everything is fine except for my glucose it's a bit high. I did not do legs for 3 months now coz got a neurophatic pain on my legs and it hurts so much I can't barely walk I'm still under medication... Damn!

glad to hear your back! for the neuropathic pain, hope for the best! could you get your glucose down by dieting/exercise, or are you on insulin ?

jbm
    Just by dieting.... Thanks bro!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hey JBM

bring on the girls

Just by dieting.... Thanks bro!
    good to hear! good luck

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    yeah yeah, very good, now get the girly pics flowing

jbm
    girls will flow again very soon hehehehehe!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Oh it's been interesting to say the least. Bo keeps gracing us with his presence. Newbies are doing/asking all the same typical newbie questions and not listening to anyone. Quite a few 15 yr old kids joining and wanting to know what cycles to run. We mostly tell them Flintstones vitamins.

So what's up with the leg pain? Be more specific so maybe someone here might have some insight for you to help get better quicker.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Oh it's been interesting to say the least. Bo keeps gracing us with his presence. Newbies are doing/asking all the same typical newbie questions and not listening to anyone. Quite a few 15 yr old kids joining and wanting to know what cycles to run. We mostly tell them Flintstones vitamins.

So what's up with the leg pain? Be more specific so maybe someone here might have some insight for you to help get better quicker.
    Went to the doctor yesterday for another check up... still the pain remain. so she gave me another medicine and guess what it's a steroid to relieve the pain, the steroid is called predisone. she told me don't worry it's just a light and ordinary steroids ... lolololol!!!! If she only knew... hahahahaha!

prednisone is an anti-inflammatory drug, so trying to figure out why they would give that for 'pain'. unless some tendons are pressing against some nerves, causing the pain. and yes girls!!!!

jbm
    I got no idea bro but it still hurts... The medicine that the doc gave last week was better for pain the medicine was arcoxia I know this medicine is ban in the U.S.

jbm

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    prednisone is an anti-inflammatory drug, so trying to figure out why they would give that for 'pain'. unless some tendons are pressing against some nerves, causing the pain. and yes girls!!!!
    Prednisone is not the kind of steroid you want to take if you dont need to. A lot of people get really really bad water retention/bloating and it's hard to get rid of. No muscle benifit at all.

It's great for things such as sciatic never issues. I have had to use it a couple times and it works within the first 24 hrs and gets better over a few days. If it's not working right away it's not going to. I know many others and have recommended it to others who have used it also for sciatic nerve problems. Pain generating from the low back, high butt cheek area down the lets, left, right or both causing pain, burning, tingling, numbness.

Hopefully it works for you but if it does start using ice also. Ice on for 15 min, off 15 min and repeat 5 or 6 times in a row as 2 or 3x a day. Use a nice ice pack to lay on or strap to your back. I will do pretty much the same as the prednisone but may take a couple of days.

I got no idea bro but it still hurts... The medicine that the doc gave last week was better for pain the medicine was arcoxia I know this medicine is ban in the U.S.
    Arcoxia. It is important that you use the lowest dose that controls your pain and you should not take Arcoxia for longer than necessary. This is because the risk of heart attacks and strokes might increase after prolonged treatment, especially with high doses

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Arcoxia. It is important that you use the lowest dose that controls your pain and you should not take Arcoxia for longer than necessary. This is because the risk of heart attacks and strokes might increase after prolonged treatment, especially with high doses
    I'm using 120mg a day bro... But after stoping it the pain will come back again... It's alarming!
    Last edited by jbm; 09-23-2011 at 01:29 AM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

jbm

Thread Information