gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Amanda Knox is free

She won the appeal and will be set free immediately

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wait for the British media to hit the roof!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what do you guys think innocent or guilty???

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    what do you guys think innocent or guilty???
    They only people that know are the people that were in the room during the murder. Once it gets to a court, it becomes about winning and losing, not right and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    They only people that know are the people that were in the room during the murder. Once it gets to a court, it becomes about winning and losing, not right and wrong.
    This is sadly true. Lawyers could give a fiddlers fvck about justice, it's just about beating the other lawyer.

I don't know enough about the case, but a lot of the british tabloids think she's guilty. But then we are talking about newspapers like The Sun and The Mail that are only read by morons.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    now i can have my 3-some with her and casey anthony

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    This is sadly true. Lawyers could give a fiddlers fvck about justice, it's just about beating the other lawyer.

I don't know enough about the case, but a lot of the british tabloids think she's guilty. But then we are talking about newspapers like The Sun and The Mail that are only read by morons.
    Is that how you know what they are saying? J/K

I don't know one way or another, haven't followed the case too closely. From the stuff that I have heard it seems like there is considerable doubt on both sides of the argument, like mentioned above this was about winning and losing more than anything else. I'm just glad it wasn't my job to decide the outcome.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    girl got railroaded. she spent last couple years in jail over there..

good for here and her family....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    no-one will ever know wtf really happened

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    She is a hottie...i'll take her right now.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    no-one will ever know wtf really happened
    Right, just like 911.

Blog Entries
    it should be noted that alot of DNA connected her and sollecito to the murder scene though aswell as a knife and a bra clasp from knox

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    now i can have my 3-some with her and casey anthony
    i don't know about any of that GB, all I know is your GF has some killer legs!!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    it should be noted that alot of DNA connected her and sollecito to the murder scene though aswell as a knife and a bra clasp from knox
    Only because she also lived in the house...

I'm not convinced she did it, nor did her then boyfriend. Did you see how much blood there was in the room that Meredith was murdered? It was all over the room. Walls, floor, over clothes etc... And NONE was found on Knox's clothes or her boyfriends? I understand, one can clean themselves up, but not even on a spec of clothing, what were they wearing then during this murder?

The DNA that the prosecution based most of the evidence on, was so small it could not be tested again. Pretty much bullshit in my opinion.

I think the fella in jail now did it. Rudy Geude.

Maybe she didn't kill Meredith Kerscher, but I don't believe she knew nothing and "walked into a nightmare". Apparantly the one other guy connected, Rudy Geude, who is still serving time, said he was there at the scene, BUT didn't commit the act. So he is covering for someone, but why? If there was a 4th person, then is it possible that Geude, Knox and Sollecito were in on it. Was it some weird group thing that got out of hand?

The whole thing is fishy, and sadly I don't think the truth will ever come to light.

If Knox is truly innocent, then im glad she got her freedom and I hope she can forget the whole nightmare (im sure the million dollar interview, talks of a movie, will sweeten that blow).

However, now that she is out, even if it came to light she was guilty, I don't think anything can happen to her. Im certain you cant be tried for the same crime, twice.

Maybe she didn't kill Meredith Kerscher, but I don't believe she knew nothing and "walked into a nightmare". Apparantly the one other guy connected, Rudy Geude, who is still serving time, said he was there at the scene, BUT didn't commit the act. So he is covering for someone, but why? If there was a 4th person, then is it possible that Geude, Knox and Sollecito were in on it. Was it some weird group thing that got out of hand?

The whole thing is fishy, and sadly I don't think the truth will ever come to light.

If Knox is truly innocent, then im glad she got her freedom and I hope she can forget the whole nightmare (im sure the million dollar interview, talks of a movie, will sweeten that blow).

However, now that she is out, even if it came to light she was guilty, I don't think anything can happen to her. Im certain you cant be tried for the same crime, twice.
    She cant under Italian law.

Even if she was in the USA and said, "I did it". Nothing can happen to her.

Its all a big fishy, I agree. Knox changed her story and so did Sollecito. Why?

One thing is for sure and thats that the DNA evidence linking them was bullshit and the Italian fronsic team and prosecutor were pretty shit.

Blog Entries

nope, theres no extradition treaty between the US and Italy, shes in the clear completely

nope, theres no extradition treaty between the US and Italy, shes in the clear completely
    Actaully there is mate since 1983.

Here: http://untreaty.un.org/unts/60001_12...5/00051223.pdf

Doesnt allow for political offenses, capital punishment, etc...

But...

When was the last time you heard someone being extradited from USA - Italy? So...

Some countries, even when no extradtion treaty is in place, will still extradite an offender to the country he has commited the crime. An example of this is, Mustaf Jama (killed cop Sharon Beshinevsky) from Somalia-UK.

However, if you had half a brain, you would constantly be on the move. By the time the host coutry has recognised the court order, or extradition order, you'de be long gone.

There are plenty of countries that would stick two fingers up and other countries though. Russia is still yet to extradite the killer of Alexander Litvinenko. China and most Middle East and Asian countries wouldnt co-operate with EUR and US jurisdiction.

ps. No, I'm not an assasin or on the run from any country, nor do I have InterPol on my case!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Actaully there is mate since 1983.

Here: http://untreaty.un.org/unts/60001_12...5/00051223.pdf

Doesnt allow for political offenses, capital punishment, etc...

But...

When was the last time you heard someone being extradited from USA - Italy? So...

Some countries, even when no extradtion treaty is in place, will still extradite an offender to the country he has commited the crime. An example of this is, Mustaf Jama (killed cop Sharon Beshinevsky) from Somalia-UK.

However, if you had half a brain, you would constantly be on the move. By the time the host coutry has recognised the court order, or extradition order, you'de be long gone.

There are plenty of countries that would stick two fingers up and other countries though. Russia is still yet to extradite the killer of Alexander Litvinenko. China and most Middle East and Asian countries wouldnt co-operate with EUR and US jurisdiction.

ps. No, I'm not an assasin or on the run from any country, nor do I have InterPol on my case!
    i could have swore they said on Sky news that there wasnt one, they must of screwed up in their report or it only applies under certain conditions.

right enough, when you think of all the italian mafia shit it would be a bit mad to not have one
    Last edited by dec11; 10-04-2011 at 03:36 PM.

i could have swore they said on Sky news that there wasnt one, they must of screwed up in their report or it only applies under certain conditions.

right enough, when you think of all the italian mafia shit it would be a bit mad to not have one
    I heard of Sky News they said there was one, but they couldnt recall who had actually been extradited.

That does look like the Extradition Treaty above though.

Its mostly bollocks anyway. The USA isnt going to hand over CIA agents that have done the dirty in Italy, the same with the case in Russia. They just did a straight swap on the runway when the USA caught a load of Russian spies in the USA. Didnt prosecute them, just asked for a load of CIA agents that Russia had backand ban each other from ever returning. Job done.

Seeing as the majority of the USA supports Knox, she's not going anywhere.

Even if she's guilty, shes done 4 years in a foreign prison. Not a lot, but its still something. If she's innocent, she's home now and lost 4 years of her life and will get a f*ck off compensation package (I heard 500,000 EUR) and millions of dollars in interview and book deals. She's set put it that way.

Blog Entries
    I heard of Sky News they said there was one, but they couldnt recall who had actually been extradited.

That does look like the Extradition Treaty above though.

Its mostly bollocks anyway. The USA isnt going to hand over CIA agents that have done the dirty in Italy, the same with the case in Russia. They just did a straight swap on the runway when the USA caught a load of Russian spies in the USA. Didnt prosecute them, just asked for a load of CIA agents that Russia had backand ban each other from ever returning. Job done.

Seeing as the majority of the USA supports Knox, she's not going anywhere.

Even if she's guilty, shes done 4 years in a foreign prison. Not a lot, but its still something. If she's innocent, she's home now and lost 4 years of her life and will get a f*ck off compensation package (I heard 500,000 EUR) and millions of dollars in interview and book deals. She's set put it that way.
    yep, id nearly do 4yrs for it myself. now, just to place oneself at a scene...........

Just incase anyone in the UK is doing a bolt...

http://www.publications.parliament.u.../138/13814.htm

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I read she changed her story 8 times... her alibi was that they were in the basement smoking pot and didn't hear anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    I read she changed her story 8 times... her alibi was that they were in the basement smoking pot and didn't hear anything...
    I dont know how many times she changed her story, but it seems the Italian prosecutors and interviewers were very manipulative. They asked her "what she would do if she were in the house?". She replied, "Cover my ears to not hear the screams". The police then used that and manipulated it into her actually being there. Which is bullshit.

She did, however, implicate her boss, which she has now been found guilty of slander for. So it raises the question, why blame someone else? To save herself?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont know how many times she changed her story, but it seems the Italian prosecutors and interviewers were very manipulative. They asked her "what she would do if she were in the house?". She replied, "Cover my ears to not hear the screams". The police then used that and manipulated it into her actually being there. Which is bullshit.

She did, however, implicate her boss, which she has now been found guilty of slander for. So it raises the question, why blame someone else? To save herself?
    That sounds very typical. I have had police try to do the same type of BS with me but not with anything like this of course. LOL

Lets see how many peoples facts change a little when they are asked the same thing multiple times multiple ways over 2 or 3 days will little sleep and no interpreter and you speak only a little of their language.

I'm glad she is free. It was all BS, they didnt want to loose face even though someone else had admitted to it and said she had nothing to do with it. I love the video where they said the day after she is laughing and making out with her BF. Yeah they smiled, laughed about something and he was obviously comforting her; hug/kiss. Nothing like they tried to make it sound. Anyone here been in an uncomfortable situation or have something catastrophic happen to them? You would be amazed if you reviewed a video of yourself after and see how it could be manipulated, taken out of context and make you look bad.

My mom died last week. I'm sure if someone video taped me all day at one point or another I laughed about something with someone, I hugged several people and said who knows what. I'm sure many things could be taken out of context to make me look uncaring or ??? People need to stop believing the media in regards to BS like this. Look at her past and present up to that point. What would make someone do something so out of character? Nothing IMO. It was a set up, she was an easy target and luckily her parents pushed it as far as they did to the point where they were being charged with slander to make sure the world saw the injustice until she was set free.

Personally Italy will be on my no fly zone for quite a while. I have no interest in visiting there anymore or in the near future.

Thread Information